PDA

View Full Version : Joe's brothers and sisters.

Mrs Henley
08-29-2008, 05:00 PM
Hey all,

I was talking with a friend and we were wondering if Joe has any brothers or sisters.

It will be cool if he had some :)

AzEaglesFan
08-30-2008, 02:07 AM
I heard of one brother but no name has ever been listed.

Mrs Henley
08-30-2008, 11:52 AM
I heard of one brother but no name has ever been listed.

OK, great thanks, AEF! :)

DonFan
08-30-2008, 05:02 PM
Come to think of it, do ANY of the guys have brothers or sisters? I know Don is an only child, but I never thought about the other guys.

sodascouts
08-30-2008, 05:29 PM
Glenn has two brothers; that's all I know.

Mrs Henley
08-30-2008, 05:50 PM
And Timothy.....uh....I have no idea!

tbs fanatic
09-13-2008, 02:47 PM
Timothy has two brothers.

Mrs Henley
10-01-2008, 11:46 AM
Timothy has two brothers.

Ah cool, thanks TBSF! :)

Ive always been a dreamer
10-01-2008, 01:00 PM
Thanks tbsf - Do you know the names of Tim's brothers?

TimothyBFan
10-01-2008, 01:12 PM
More important-do Tim's brothers look like him???:wink:

Peekaboo
10-03-2008, 09:36 PM
I know that Don's an only child but I wouldn't mind it one bit if he had a twin brother!!! :twisted: :smitten:

Mrs Henley
10-08-2008, 06:14 AM
Hahaha!

tequila mockingbird
02-07-2016, 03:13 PM
Joe has 2 brothers. One of them is called Frank, and I'm not 100% sure of the other one's name. I'm guessing that these are probably half-brothers.

LuvTim
02-08-2016, 01:28 AM
Thanks tbsf - Do you know the names of Tim's brothers?

I believe they are Gregory and Darren.

02-08-2016, 02:27 PM
Thanks LT - I knew the names of Timothy's brothers, but had just never updated this thread.

As far as Joe's brother's, I've also heard their names are Mark and Steve, but I have no idea where I got that from, so I, obviously, could be wrong. Do you know where you heard Frank and Gary, tm?

Anyway, with regard to Eagles' siblings, I think it's interesting that only Randy and Bernie had a sister(s).

cynd1231
02-08-2016, 03:22 PM
Timothy's older brother, Gregory, bears a striking resemblance, but not Darren. As I understand it there are just a few years between Timothy and Greg but Darren is quite a bit younger.

tequila mockingbird
02-08-2016, 04:38 PM
Thanks LT - I knew the names of Timothy's brothers, but had just never updated this thread.

As far as Joe's brother's, I've also heard their names are Mark and Steve, but I have no idea where I got that from, so I, obviously, could be wrong. Do you know where you heard Frank and Gary, tm?

Anyway, with regard to Eagles' siblings, I think it's interesting that only Randy and Bernie had a sister(s).

I'm pretty good at ferreting out info on the internet. I should have been a detective, and I swear to the sweet baby jesus that I'm not a stalker. LMAO! I found an amazing picture posted by Joe's brother Frank. I'd post it here, but I read that that's a no no.

MaryCalifornia
02-08-2016, 05:05 PM
If the feed is public, I think it's OK, right Dreamer? I think the real sensitivity is to Eagles' kids social media, particularly if it's a private account that we have access to. We post instagram photos of the guys all the time, I don't think the fact that it is posted by a brother makes it a no-go. Unless it's a private account that you finagled access to. Please correct me if I'm wrong, Dreamer.

This thread trying to figure out Joe's brothers' names is hilarious. Won't someone stalking this board from Joe's camp please confirm?!!:hilarious:

02-08-2016, 06:08 PM
That's pretty much correct, MC. If pictures are on a public internet website, you could link to and/or post them on the board. However, if the site is their personal social networking site, you shouldn't do it. We don't post pictures here that any of the Eagles family members have on their Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, etc.

So back to Joe's brothers, I'm fairly certain that one of them is named Mark; therefore, if the other is definitely Frank, then we may have the puzzle solved. Now, the question is who is the oldest, middle, and youngest?

tequila mockingbird
02-08-2016, 06:15 PM
I don't want the men in suits showing up at my door. "Please come with us, Ms. Mockingbird, and don't make a scene." Waterboarding wreaks havoc on my hairdo and I paid good money for this blowout. ;-)

tequila mockingbird
02-08-2016, 06:27 PM
That's pretty much correct, MC. If pictures are on a public internet website, you could link to and/or post them on the board. However, if the site is their personal social networking site, you shouldn't do it. We don't post pictures here that any of the Eagles family members have on their Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, etc.

So back to Joe's brothers, I'm fairly certain that one of them is named Mark; therefore, if the other is definitely Frank, then we may have the puzzle solved. Now, the question is who is the oldest, middle, and youngest?

Yeah, the pic is from a FB account. It (the picture) was set to public though, so I don't feel any shame in my game. He also told a good story regarding the photo.
I may or may not have posted it to one of my Pinterest boards. <<whistling>>

tequila mockingbird
02-08-2016, 06:32 PM
Judging from the photo...which was taken in 1980...Joe is the oldest. You're also right on...Mark is the other one.

tequila mockingbird
02-11-2016, 03:47 PM
Speaking of Mark...Strippers, Vampires, and the Russian Mafia. Oh, my. Episode of Investigative Discovery Channel's 'Disappeared' regarding the 1996 disappearance of his ex-wife. Strange...and sad.

https://vimeo.com/96401429

NightMistBlue
02-14-2016, 04:30 PM
Henley is an only child? I dunno why I thought he had a brother.

Midnight Visitor
02-14-2016, 10:05 PM
You guys do know that these are HALF brothers of Joe's. Joe's last name was Fidler before Mr. Walsh adopted him. Then Joe's mom & he had 2 more sons.

shunlvswx
02-14-2016, 10:12 PM
Yeah. I figured they were his half brothers.

Its interesting that Joe and Glenn were only child for a while before their mothers remarried. If their mothers didn't remarried, they would had been the only child along with Don.

tequila mockingbird
02-14-2016, 10:57 PM
You guys do know that these are HALF brothers of Joe's. Joe's last name was Fidler before Mr. Walsh adopted him. Then Joe's mom & he had 2 more sons.

Yup, I do.