PDA

View Full Version : The Anniversary of Eagles Online Central

sodascouts
09-04-2008, 12:51 PM
EOC turned 1 a little bit ago, but I haven't had time to properly celebrate! I'm going to be putting up some stuff over the next few days, starting today with some wallpapers. You can check it out on the front page!

https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com

glenneaglesfan
09-04-2008, 03:08 PM
Congratulations to EOC!! I can't believe it's been a year. Great work on those new wallpapers, Soda. I particularly like the OOTN and the F1 ones!

The new board rocks!!

Brooke
09-04-2008, 03:34 PM
I agree on all counts! Great job, Soda! :yay:

I love it all!

:singer::band::guitar:

DonFan
09-04-2008, 03:58 PM
Congrats to EOC! I love the wallpapers--I couldn't decide which one to use first. I finally picked Eagles Legacy. GREAT job!

Freypower
09-04-2008, 07:05 PM
Those are all excellent wallpapers, especially the 'soundcheck' and LROOE ones. Thank you Soda.

GlennLover
09-04-2008, 08:18 PM
Great work Soda :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:.

Ive always been a dreamer
09-04-2008, 08:20 PM
I agree that is excellent work Soda. Can't wait to see more celebrating.

Happy Anniversary Eagles Online Central!!!!

ticky
09-04-2008, 08:31 PM
Wow! a year old!1 Great Job everyone who's made this place such a fun and Eagle-full place to be.
Soda, I love the Wallpapers *grin* I took one of each to switch out every so often. You did a great job!

Glennsallnighter
09-05-2008, 04:45 AM
Happy Anniversary to EOC from me as well. And also thanks to Soda who puts in a tremendous amount of time, energy and resources in order to keep the site going. It is surely a labour of love and we all really benefit from it.

Great Job Soda!

TimothyBFan
09-05-2008, 07:21 AM
LOVE the HFO and Legacy wallpapers!! Beautiful job Soda!:thumbsup:

sodascouts
09-15-2008, 12:40 AM
As one more thing for this anniversary, I put up a super-rare video bootleg IN ITS ENTIRETY! Holland 1973, the WHOLE SHOW, all eleven songs. Thanks to Joop from the Netherlands for this!

The guys are so cute, with their in-between chatter. They make a few mistakes; they've just finished Desperado and you can tell the live performances still need a little polish. For the Randy fans: included is Keep on Tryin', which is something I've not found on another bootleg. It seems to me this might be before the BBC 1973 show; regardless, it's the earliest full live concert video I've come across.

I also created a player, so you could stream the videos if you want rather than download them.

You'll find the show here:

https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/downloads/multimediafeaturedshowvideo.htm

glenneaglesfan
09-15-2008, 03:43 AM
Wow! Fantastic work, Soda. I can't wait to get a chance to download this. Thanks to you and Joop!

Littlemelly9
09-15-2008, 06:38 AM
NICE SODA:thumbsup::thumbsup:

TimothyBFan
09-15-2008, 08:21 AM
Can't wait to find time to see it all. Thanks!!!!

ticky
09-15-2008, 10:39 AM
Soda! the videos were Great!! I had so much fun watching them last night I didnt get to bed till after midnight! *G* I love the embedded player too! cool beans! Grreat job!*G*

Scarlet Sun
09-15-2008, 11:42 PM
Bernie's solo on PEF absolutely rips

lyin' eyes
09-15-2008, 11:57 PM
Thats awesome that this board has been up a year now-- wish i could have found it sooner though.

Thanks soda for the vidoes. I will have to find time to watch them!

Oh and thanks for all you do! This board is GREAT :thumbsup:

09-16-2008, 11:34 PM
What a huge treat it is to get to watch these old bootlegs. It is so much fun to compare the guys when they were first starting out to the legends that they are now.

Brooke
09-23-2008, 02:06 PM
OMG, Soda! I just found time to watch the first 2 songs and I love this!

Glenn in his Teen King shirt and his little talks are too funny! Love that last verse to Tequila Sunrise.

And after that he talks about the new album (Desperado) and he says "We just got done doin' it!" He is certainly more refined now with his speech! :-P

Oh my, had I known then what I know now.........

I must watch the rest and download! Thanks so much for this! :grin:

Glennsallnighter
09-23-2008, 06:32 PM
I missed this but am going to download and listen to it ASAP! Thanks Soda and Joop! Love you all xxx

Prettymaid
09-23-2008, 06:55 PM
I still haven't watched it all.

My first thought was how much more smooth and professional Glenn's vocals are now.

The other thing I noticed was during How Long there is a drastic difference in volume level between
Glenn and Don's microphones. You can hardly hear Don. His mike must have been set for backup. Glenn definitely was the lead singer
back then!

09-24-2008, 11:11 AM
For those of you who haven't watched this, it is really fun. I know it is a very lengthy process for Soda to upload these on the site, but I hope lots of people will get a chance to enjoy them. It is a totally cool way to celebrate the one year anniversary of EOC. :applause: :applause: :applause:

thelongrun
09-25-2008, 05:41 PM
I am so sorry I missed the Anniversary, but still the same a hug and a huge Congrats to you great ladies, thanks for the stuff, your hard work and the memories:thumbsup: Keep the Sites please!!!

Mrs Henley
09-25-2008, 07:29 PM
Sorry I missed it!

Nancy, you did a great job to make these sites! Keep going girl! :D

sodascouts
09-26-2008, 04:43 PM
Thanks everybody!