PDA

View Full Version : Tulsa, OK 11-11-08

DonFan
09-07-2008, 05:04 PM
ROCK BAND UNITES OLD & YOUNG AS THE EAGLES OPEN THE NEW BOK CENTER--TULSA WORLD

The band was two full songs into its set before they blurted out "Hello, Tulsa!" But nobody needed an introduction.

As the Eagles launched into its first show of the current leg of its "Long Road out K Center arena Glenn Frey joked, "It's the Eagles Assisted Living Tour And we're the band that wouldn't die."

Denise Shook of Tulsa said the decades-long wait to see the Eagles live was well worth it. She and her husband, "lifelong Eagles fans," who often travel to Fort Worth for entertainment and sporting events, said the arena is a "great start" for Tulsa and have plans to do more in downtown.

Shook paid $20 some 30 years ago to see her first Eagles concert in Oklahoma City. "It's money well spent," she said of the $87 dollars they paid for each ticket for Saturday's show.

The legendary California act played from its canon of eternal hits, new and old, including its award-winning version of "How Long," and "Witchy Woman," "Lyin' Eyes," and even the Don Henley hit "Boys of Summer" and Joe Walsh favorite "Falling Down."

Dazzlers such as "The Long Run" were perfectly suited for this arena's acoustics: The echo, haunting harmonies, big-drum sound and bawling guitars had the capacity crowd on its feet in hand-clapping unison. Lovers danced (and wept) in the aisles to "Take it to the Limit." With more that 30 years of music history performed live, reminiscence ruled the evening.

As often happens when a longtime music act injects its newer tunes into a set list, many of those songs felt a little stilted "No More Walks in the Wood" and "No More Cloudy Days" lacked the spontaneity of the more well-traveled classics (for starters, the band played the tunes while sitting on stools), falling somewhat flat when Glenn Frey's high notes wavered.

However, Joe Walsh didn't need the spotlight in order to steal it on songs like "Guilty of the Crime." His singing may be only somewhat intelligible, but no lyrics are needed under his unerring, clarion command of the bottleneck slide. The effortless in which he played belied his talent. He was the strongest performer of the quartet.

One thing's for sure: The music's held fast with fans of these cosmic cowboys who have never dug on punk or disco. Multiple standing ovations in a crowd at least three generations strong was proof positive of that.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm, I don't think I've ever heard the Joe Walsh favorite "Falling Down." :laugh:

There are some good pics here though. Click on The Eagles, and the first half shows the venue & the fans, and the second half showcases the guys.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/webextra/slides.aspx

DonFan
09-07-2008, 05:20 PM
Another review, this time from The Oklahoman:

Long was the central theme Saturday night as the Eagles took the stage at Tulsa’s sparkling new BOK Center. The Eagles opened their show at 7:45 p.m. with the song “How Long,” the first single released from their latest album, “Long Road out of Eden.”

Later, bandmate Don Henley introduced the song “The Long Run,” as the band’s theme song — after a 37-year musical career. “We’re still here and so are you,” he told the near capacity crowd, estimated to be more than 18,000 people.

The venue proved to be the perfect backdrop for the classic rock band, with floor seating completely packed and all but the half dozen sections behind the stage full to the rafters.

The Eagles, dressed in suits, started their more than 3-hour show taking turns singing lead on songs from “Long Road Out of Eden.” Henley sang “Busy Being Fabulous.” Timothy B. Schmit sang “I Don’t Want to Hear Anymore,” accompanied by Henley on percussion and congos. Joe Walsh belted out “Guilty of the Crime” while playing slide guitar. Jail bars flashed on giant video backdrops.

The Eagles played their own instruments — all taking turns on guitar, while Henley also rotated to drums, percussion and piano. Walsh switched guitars for every song, even playing two on the song “Rocky Mountain Way.” It seemed he brought much of his famed collection to the show. The Eagles were accompanied by other band mates on piano, organ, drums and percussion, five guitars and four horns.

Glenn Frey hosted much of the show, starting with “Hello Tulsa” and welcoming everyone to the Eagles “Assisted Living Tour,” for which he earned a good laugh.

The fifth song on the lineup was the classic favorite “Hotel California.” The song opened with Al Garth on saxophone and included Stuart Smith, sometimes called the fifth Eagle, on an 18-string guitar — the instrument always played on this song. All four horns played on this song as well. Saturday night’s version was kind of bluesy, versus other times when the sound has ranged from Spanish guitar to reggae. The backdrop matched the album cover.

Perhaps the best part of the show was the incredible harmony as all band members sang together on many songs. A particular favorite was Schmidt’s “Love Will Keep Us Alive,” from the “Hell Freezes Over,” CD. The Tulsa crowd was rowdy, clapping along to some songs, singing loudly to others. They showed appreciation for the band with deafening applause on songs like “I Can’t Tell You Why” and Walsh’s “In the City.”

Frey introduced the song “Witchy Woman” as part of the band’s “Satanic country rhythm and blues era.” Henley made sure to squarely hit every high note on the song. As in every show, Frey dedicated the song “Lyin’ Eyes” to his first wife. He also added, “Now it takes us about four years to write a song, but it took Don and I two nights to write this one.”

The band played plenty more hits from their storied career, such as “One of These Nights,” “Heartache Tonight” and “Life in the Fast Lane.” But Walsh played several songs from their careers apart from the Eagles. Henley sang “Boys of Summer,” “All She Wants to Do is Dance,” and “Dirty Laundry.” Walsh sang “What You Tryin’ to Hand Me,” and “Walk Away,” several songs from The James Gang.

The band took a break about 8:45 p.m. and came back on stage at 9:11 to sing a capella “No More Walks in the Wood,” followed by the sad ballad “Waiting in the Weeds” accompanied by a mandolin, piano and four guitars.

After the song “Long Road out of Eden” the Eagles took off their jackets and really started rocking and rolling with the song “Somebody’s Following You.” At that point, the band started adding longer instrumental jams to their songs. Walsh put on his microphone hat, pulled out his lime green guitar and voice box and started truly entertaining the crowd with his goofy antics.

“Glenn tells me I wrote this song, but I don’t know,” Walsh said before launching into “Life’s Been Good to Me So Far,” while early band photos flashed on the backdrops.

At 10:40 the band left the stage, but returned for two songs — “Rocky Mountain Way” and “All She Wants to do is Dance.” After walking off stage a second time they came back for two final songs, “Take it Easy” and “Desparado.” As customary, Henley soloed the song before being joined in harmony by his three other Eagles. He held the last note and they all took a bow at 11:07 p.m.

The band on Saturday passed out flyers announcing ticket sales for its Nov. 11 return to the BOK center — the final show of the tour.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Joe sang "What You Tryin' to Hand Me?" Where did that come from?

Better yet, where the *&#*$# do these reviewers come from???:roll:

ticky
09-07-2008, 05:50 PM
You'd think they'd send someone who had SOME knowledge of the band to do the review. I wonder what songs they were talking about.

Freypower
09-07-2008, 07:39 PM
Henley doesn't play piano on stage. Bill Armstrong plays the intro to HC.

Other howlers - 'The Eagles played their own instruments'. No kidding.

'Somebody's Following You', yes, OK.

'Henley soloed Desperado' before the others joined in harmonies. Yes, and? Very badly written.

However the photos were good. The venue looks really nice, and I was particularly taken with the cutouts of Glenn & Don.

TimothyBFan
09-07-2008, 08:26 PM
Does anyone else ever get the urge to write some of these reviewers and ask them why they even bothered? :eyebrow:

Ive always been a dreamer
09-07-2008, 08:49 PM
Thanks for finding those, DF. I agree the pictures were very nice although we could have used less of the crowd and more of the guys, methinks. :twisted:

Does anyone else ever get the urge to write some of these reviewers and ask them why they even bothered? :eyebrow:

Umm - that would be a definite 'YES'! :wink:

DonFan
09-07-2008, 11:07 PM
However the photos were good. The venue looks really nice, and I was particularly taken with the cutouts of Glenn & Don.

I was too, FP. If I had been the women in that photo, I would've posed with my arms draped around that cutout of Don!

GlennLover
09-07-2008, 11:50 PM
I gotta get me one of those cutouts of Glenn :laugh:.

:inlove::heart: :nahnah:

rickmullen
09-07-2008, 11:55 PM
I was trying to see if anyone had a complete set list of the Tulsa
concert. Please post if you have that info. Thanks

Freypower
09-08-2008, 12:47 AM
Welcome Rick.

Off the top of my head:

How Long
Busy Being Fabulous
I Don't Want To Hear Any More
Guilty Of The Crime
Hotel California
Peaceful Easy Feeling
I Can't Tell You Why
One Of These Nights
Lyin' Eyes
The Boys Of Summer
In The City
The Long Run

Interval

No More Walks In The Wood
Waiting In The Weeds
No More Cloudy Days
Love Will Keep Us Alive
Take It To The Limit
Long Road Out Of Eden
Somebody
Walk Away
Witchy Woman
Life's Been Good
Dirty Laundry
Funk #49
Heartache Tonight
Life In The Fast Lane

Encores

Rocky Mountain Way
All She Wants To Do Is Dance

Take It Easy
Desperado

Glennsallnighter
09-08-2008, 01:07 PM
If I was lucky enough to be given the chance to review an Eagles gig I would at least know what I was talking about and would know the titles of each of the songs. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, but lets keep the facts right!!

sodascouts
09-08-2008, 01:09 PM
Seriously. It would have taken 10 seconds to type "What you trying to hand me" and "Joe Walsh" in an internet search engine to discover the real title was Funk 49 (I think Funk 49 was also what the other reviewer referred to as "Falling Down"). Fact-checking, people!

ETA: Joe DOES have a song called "Falling Down" so maybe that guy at least made an effort, even if he didn't follow through by actually reading the lyrics to see if it was indeed the song from the concert. :rolleyes:

09-08-2008, 01:36 PM
One little nit-picky correction to the set list that FP posted - I believe the band has switched Witchy Woman and One of These Nights. Recently, they have been playing WW in the first set and OOTN in the second. :wink:

glenneaglesfan
09-08-2008, 01:54 PM
Those reviews made me chuckle, and overall they were complimentary so I have some respect, but the song titles...:headshake:!

Nice photos though. They should auction off those cutouts - they'd make a fortune!!

Thanks for the links, DF!:)

rickmullen
09-08-2008, 05:54 PM
Thanks FP for the set list. I hope this info is provided for the other
shows on this leg of the tour.

Peekaboo
09-08-2008, 10:45 PM
The Tulsa concert was simply amazing!! It was my first time to see the Eagles live and I was lucky enough to be front row. I'm definately planning on going back in November. I'm lovin Don's hair. He looked so great!! All the guys were looking pretty good that night.

Prettymaid
09-08-2008, 10:52 PM
Welcome, Peekaboo! Glad you enjoyed the show. Front row must have been awesome!

DonFan
09-08-2008, 11:13 PM
Welcome from me too, Peekaboo. Sounds like you had a terrific time on the front row at the concert Saturday. A friend of mine was there too, second row, and she also said Don's hair was looking great longer. Tell us more about the concert!

Peekaboo
09-08-2008, 11:24 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome! I loved every second of that concert but the highlight of the night for me happened with Glenn. Now i gotta say first that i've always been a Henley fan but Glenn has moved way up on my list. When Glenn was on the piano during All She Wants To Do Is Dance he was looking so great, especially when he would get up and dance. My oh my!! After the song was over I threw some roses on the stage and they landed right in front of him. He picked them up and started dancing with them back to center stage. It was so cute to see him do that. Then at the end of the show when he was on our side of the stage I got a wink from him. It was simply amazing!!

Freypower
09-08-2008, 11:31 PM
One little nit-picky correction to the set list that FP posted - I believe the band has switched Witchy Woman and One of These Nights. Recently, they have been playing WW in the first set and OOTN in the second. :wink:

Thank you Dreamer, I wasn't aware of that, and welcome Peekaboo. What an awesome moment for you from Mr Frey. He isn't too bad.:-P :smokin:

Regarding the title of Funk #49 we probably all have secret names for the song. I would go with 'Act That Way' or 'Trouble Brewin'' myself.:eyebrow:

And Rick, it is not likely that the setlist will change apart from Dreamer's correction. If I had my way, there would be changes, but that is another discussion.

rickmullen
09-09-2008, 12:06 AM
Yeah, it would be nice if they mixed it up a little more. That's why I was
hoping for reports from other cities just to see if the set list was going
to be EXACTLY the same night after night. I guess we shall soon see.

Rick

TimothysGirl
09-09-2008, 01:32 AM
I watched some of my DVDs of early concerts (mid to late 70s) and they have come from a diamond in the rough to a finely polished gem, their sound is better now than ever. I think they have perfected their craft better than any other group out there!
I finally got to a concert this summer,it just took me 30 some years to get there! I've been to other concerts but I have to say the Eagles are by far the best ones I've seen. I got to see them in Philly, where Glen and Timothy's wives come from! and Boston. Each concert was a bit different, Philly was a bit more sedate (I think because the families in law were there!) and Boston was really wired! The electricity in the air at one of their concerts is just amazing there is nothing like it! They sound phenomenal live, just like their albums and that is very hard to do. Pictures can't really do them justice either they are fantastic. I think they keep the song list the same as it makes it easier to keep the show going smoothly and for less problems and less chance of mistakes, that's what I seem to remember from an old interview.

glenneaglesfan
09-09-2008, 07:36 AM
Welcome to the Border, TimothysGirl, and thanks for sharing your experiences with us! I hope you will have some fun here.:) I saw the guys on March 20 in London (the first concert of the 2008 tour), and I have to agree, they are awesome. It was the first time they had played some of the songs from the LROOE, and in many ways quite ambitious, especially with the lengthy title track and Waiting In The Weeds, but they triumphed.

Thanks for the warm welcome! I loved every second of that concert but the highlight of the night for me happened with Glenn. Now i gotta say first that i've always been a Henley fan but Glenn has moved way up on my list. When Glenn was on the piano during All She Wants To Do Is Dance he was looking so great, especially when he would get up and dance. My oh my!! After the song was over I threw some roses on the stage and they landed right in front of him. He picked them up and started dancing with them back to center stage. It was so cute to see him do that. Then at the end of the show when he was on our side of the stage I got a wink from him. It was simply amazing!!

What a fabulous experience for you, Peekaboo, and welcome to the Border! I admit to a little envy! I have been two four Eagles concerts, in ever better and more expensive seats, in the hope of a glance from Glenn, but it was not to be!

TimothyBFan
09-09-2008, 07:46 AM
Welcome TimothysGirl--Yippee finally a new Timmy fan!!!!! It's so easy to understand why we are isn't it???:inlove::inlove: Glad to hear your take on the concert-can't wait till my chance in a couple of weeks.

Also welcome to Peekaboo-I loved your story about the roses. :thumbsup:

glenneaglesfan
09-09-2008, 10:13 AM
Here's a guy's blog on the Tulsa concert:

Will He Return: Kevin Cheppenko
by Jeff Lutz

I’ll get to baseball in a minute, but first indulge me because I went to an Eagles concert in Tulsa last night and have to share my thoughts. I don’t think I’m overstepping my bounds because I’ve sort of become the Eagle’s (that’s the newspaper, not the band) unofficial official concert reviewer and I can pass off the following thoughts as just part of my job.
Five years ago during a concert I attended in Omaha, Don Henley’s voice cracked on a high note during “Boys of Summer.” After seeing him effortlessly hit such notes during six previous Eagles concerts, this came as quite a shock. In fact, I don’t think it was a stretch to say that I felt I was seeing the beginning of the end of the Eagles as a viable live band.
Still, I didn’t enter Saturday with lowered expectations. Though the Eagles — Don Henley, Glenn Frey, Joe Walsh and Timothy B. Schmit — are all into their 60s, their new album was great. Besides, I enter every Eagles concert with sky-high expectations because seeing them live is still somewhat of a surreal experience to me, even after eight concerts. I still look down to the stage and can’t believe I’m seeing the band whose music I’ve been listening to since I exited the womb almost 26 years ago.
The Eagles still managed to exceed my expectations on Saturday night. From the opening strums of “How Long” to the final Henley-sung note of “Desperado,” the concert featured no dull moments and the Eagles even managed to keep the crowd into it during the nine probably seldom-heard songs off the new album, “Long Road Out Of Eden.”
The title track on the album was particularly a highlight for me, even though, at about 45 minutes long, it made up the entire second set. Just kidding. But with several innovative guitar solos, the crowd was on its feet from start to finish during that song, and of course many others.
The highlights for me were, “Witchy Woman,” “Waiting In The Weeds,” “The Long Run” … you know what? Every song was a highlight. And, even though my friend Joel and I were sitting up high where people came to sleep or sit on their hands or something, I had to stand up. I couldn’t sit still and finally had to stand before “Life’s Been Good” and then for the duration of the show. Who sits at a rock concert anyway? Is this acceptable behavior?
Thanks for allowing me the time to write about that. It’s probably fairly obvious that I could have written a lot more, but this is a baseball blog after all. And baseball does share first love status with the Eagles.

http://blogs.kansas.com/nuthouse/2008/09/07/will-he-return-kevin-cheppenko/

sodascouts
09-09-2008, 10:43 AM

Welcome - front row! Wow! And great story about the roses! How awesome for you!

I like Don's hair longer, too. ;)

sodascouts
09-09-2008, 10:46 AM
I watched some of my DVDs of early concerts (mid to late 70s) and they have come from a diamond in the rough to a finely polished gem, their sound is better now than ever. I think they have perfected their craft better than any other group out there!

You're right TimothysGirl - they certainly are playing more smoothly nowadays. And with the amount of new material they're putting into the set, I guess we can't complain too terribly much. ;) Welcome!

ticky
09-09-2008, 12:11 PM
TimothysGirl and Peekaboo ~

Hi and welcome! Thanks you so much for sharing your concert experiences with some of us poor folk who wont get to see our boys this year *snif snif sob* You'll have fun here. We're all a little nuts over the guys *grin* if you couldnt tell

TimothyBFan
09-09-2008, 12:57 PM
Thanks for posting that blog entry gef. I love hearing a review from a real fan instead of the clueless reviewers that seem to draw straws to see who will be going to the Eagles concert to review.

Prettymaid
09-09-2008, 01:29 PM
Thanks for posting that blog entry gef. I love hearing a review from a real fan instead of the clueless reviewers that seem to draw straws to see who will be going to the Eagles concert to review.

I agree TBF. That was fun to read!

Brooke
09-09-2008, 02:30 PM
First of all, welcome to TimothysGirl and Peekaboo! We're glad to have ya! Thanks so much for your reviews! And front row, PAB?! Awesome! Hmmm, now I have an idea for St. Louis! :thumbsup:

Loved that blog, too, especially this part:

"And, even though my friend Joel and I were sitting up high where people came to sleep or sit on their hands or something, I had to stand up. I couldn’t sit still and finally had to stand before “Life’s Been Good” and then for the duration of the show. Who sits at a rock concert anyway? Is this acceptable behavior?"

Amen!

DonFan
09-09-2008, 03:22 PM
My friend who went to Saturday night's show had this to say about the cutouts of the guys:

"We tried to get our pics with the cardboard cut outs, but the policemen were guarding them. I guess you are pretty famous when your cardboard replica requires security." :laugh:

sodascouts
09-09-2008, 03:30 PM
LOL!!!!!! Gotta love it!

Peekaboo
09-09-2008, 07:11 PM
It's been 3 days and i'm still smiling over that experience. I even lost my voice a little bit. I did get to see those life size cut outs of the guys and i definately had thoughts about a grab and run. Instead i ended up taking a picture with them. Too bad it wasn't a pic with the real guys. I gotta say that LROOE and Somebody were fantastic songs to hear live. WITW was really great as well but it seemed that Don had a little bit of trouble with it for the first few seconds but it was really cool to see that Don had a small solo during that song. Joe was amazing on all of his guitar solos and i did notice that he was wearing black Nike shoes instead of boots like the rest of the guys. Don still had on his old work boots and I think his hair looks so great long and it's nice to see that he's showing some grey and stubble. I noticed also that Tim had his shirt untucked after Desperado.

Peekaboo
09-09-2008, 07:15 PM
My friend who went to Saturday night's show had this to say about the cutouts of the guys:

"We tried to get our pics with the cardboard cut outs, but the policemen were guarding them. I guess you are pretty famous when your cardboard replica requires security." :laugh:

The cutouts were roped off but a lady in front of us got inside and stood right between Don and Glenn and got a picture before the policeman saw her. He walked over and told her not to do it again and stood right next to the cutouts to keep others from doing the same.

Freypower
09-09-2008, 08:20 PM
It's been 3 days and i'm still smiling over that experience. I even lost my voice a little bit. I did get to see those life size cut outs of the guys and i definately had thoughts about a grab and run. Instead i ended up taking a picture with them. Too bad it wasn't a pic with the real guys. I gotta say that LROOE and Somebody were fantastic songs to hear live. WITW was really great as well but it seemed that Don had a little bit of trouble with it for the first few seconds but it was really cool to see that Don had a small solo during that song. Joe was amazing on all of his guitar solos and i did notice that he was wearing black Nike shoes instead of boots like the rest of the guys. Don still had on his old work boots and I think his hair looks so great long and it's nice to see that he's showing some grey and stubble. I noticed also that Tim had his shirt untucked after Desperado.

What sort of solo did Don have in WITW? A guitar solo?

Peekaboo
09-09-2008, 11:16 PM

Yes it was a guitar solo. I remember watching some of the video that was playing on the big screen during that song and then looking over and seeing Don playing by himself. It sounded really good.

Peekaboo
09-09-2008, 11:24 PM

Well, after listening to the song again i don't know if it's considered a solo or not but it was right before he sings the lyrics "I've been stumbling through some dark places, but i'm following the plow." Either way it was still a beautiful song to hear live.

Freypower
09-09-2008, 11:31 PM
That is really great that he got to play a bit of guitar on his own rather than strumming along with the others as he normally does.

Peekaboo
09-09-2008, 11:36 PM
That is really great that he got to play a bit of guitar on his own rather than strumming along with the others as he normally does.

He did a beautiful job. It was really great to see. I could be wrong but i don't recall him playing on his own like that before.

Glennsallnighter
09-10-2008, 05:11 AM
Nice review GEF and as others have said, great to get one from a REAL fan who appreciates what he hears.

Welcome to Peekaboo and TimothysGirl as well. I hope you have fun posting here.

Brooke
09-10-2008, 09:48 AM
Very cool about Don's bit of a solo, PB! Good for him! I can't wait to hear the new songs live!

As far as the cutouts, I hope they have them in St. Louis. I must have a picture! (A picture of a picture?! :rolleyes:) Too funny that security is so worried about a cardboard cutout! :laugh:

09-10-2008, 02:07 PM
Hey - All I can say is that security better protect those cutouts - I'm sure I know some people who would steal them at the first opportunity (not me, of course because I can't imagine what I would do with a life size cut out of Glenn). :lie:

And welcome Peekaboo and TimothysGirl. I'm so :jealous: that you got to see them in Tulsa - what an awesome experience. Hope both of you like it here on The Border.

Peekaboo
09-11-2008, 10:20 PM
I'm sure that i wasn't the only one that noticed this but during Life's Been Good, Joe sang "I have a limo, ride in the back. I lock the doors and Vote for Borack" I actually heard many people booing. The crowd got a little quiet but it didn't last for too long. After a while it seemed like people forgot about that.

Freypower
09-11-2008, 10:38 PM
Well, can I say on my own behalf, good for you, Joe.:thumbsup:

ticky
09-12-2008, 12:33 AM
hehehe go Joe!!
there's a Llama farm down I-5 from us here and right next to the big sign that says LLAMA LLAMA LLAMA is a Vote Obama sign. I want a bumper sticker that says Llama Llama Vote Obama!

Freypower
09-13-2008, 12:06 AM
And that reminds me of Neil Young's song Ride My Llama:

I'm gonna ride my llama
From Peru to Texarkana
And them I'm gonna vote Obama...

(taking poetic licence with the pronunciation. Can you tell I just got out of the chat party and I'm not entirely sober)?:computer::headbang:

Peekaboo
09-21-2008, 10:08 PM
I know i'm late on posting these but here are my pics from the concert...

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c95/Pekahchu/Eagles%20in%20Tulsa%209-6-08/Picture2185.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c95/Pekahchu/Eagles%20in%20Tulsa%209-6-08/Picture2186.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c95/Pekahchu/Eagles%20in%20Tulsa%209-6-08/Picture2189.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c95/Pekahchu/Eagles%20in%20Tulsa%209-6-08/Picture2190.jpg

09-21-2008, 11:34 PM
Thanks for posting those Peekaboo. The guys all look great! Tim is so cute how he shows his love to the crowd each night.

ticky
09-21-2008, 11:48 PM
Thanks Peekaboo!!
Im so happy to see Joe with a little tummy! He was way too skinny before!
(I like a man with something to hold on to*G*)
And Timmy is so sweet!!
All the guys looked so good! Does my heart good to see them looking soo FIIINE!!

sodascouts
09-22-2008, 12:44 AM
Thanks for posting these, peekaboo! Our guys are lookin' good!

TimothyBFan
09-22-2008, 07:53 AM
I know i'm late on posting these but here are my pics from the concert...

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c95/Pekahchu/Eagles%20in%20Tulsa%209-6-08/Picture2189.jpg

What can I say--OMG!!:inlove:

Prettymaid
09-22-2008, 08:59 AM
Timmy's saying, "Come to me, Willie, come to me!" :makeout:

TimothyBFan
09-22-2008, 10:17 AM
Timmy's saying, "Come to me, Willie, come to me!" :makeout:

I'm coming Timmy!!! Be patient my love!:hug::rofl:

tbs fanatic
09-23-2008, 10:09 AM
:rofl::rofl:

glenneaglesfan
09-24-2008, 03:48 AM
Great pics, peekaboo! Thanks for sharing them.