PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all you Eagles Fans

lyin' eyes
09-11-2008, 07:35 PM
Hi everyone! My name is Audrey. I come from the Lone Star state (Texas, for those of you who didnt know.) i LOVE the Eagles as im sure all of you do. I just recently went to a Long road out of Eden concert and had a blast. I wish i would have been closer to the front row but hey at least i saw them. I look foward to meeting and talking with you all.

Have a good day
Audrey

Freypower
09-11-2008, 07:37 PM
Welcome to The Border, Audrey. You will love it here!

sodascouts
09-11-2008, 07:38 PM
Welcome, Audrey! I was raised in Texas myself - Beaumont, to be exact, although I lived in Houston for a couple years. I even got my undergrad degree at Texas A&M. My parents still live in Houston, and my younger sister and her family live in Austin.

Littlemelly9
09-11-2008, 07:38 PM
Hi are you new here?

If you are then welcome!!

I Love both of your names ther so preety!!!

Prettymaid
09-11-2008, 07:50 PM
Welcome Audrey! You'll have to tell us more about your concert experience when you get a chance.

ticky
09-11-2008, 08:58 PM
Hey Audrey,
Welcome to The Border! you Lucky lucky girl! I hope you had a great time at the concert and I look forward to hearing an accounting in GREAT detail of every second (Im living vicariously through everyone else here)
Im a Joe girl but I love all the boys! (Eagles.. not ALL the boys.. that'd make me something else!:eyebrow:)
Hope you have fun here!

Ive always been a dreamer
09-11-2008, 11:02 PM
Hello Audrey and welcome. Glad you found us and hope you like it here on The Border. It is a great place to be. Enjoy!

TimothyBFan
09-12-2008, 07:14 AM
Welcome Audrey! Really want to hear about your concert experience!! Get posting girl!!!:lol:

lyin' eyes
09-12-2008, 10:54 AM
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! I already love it here. Just need to get caught up on posts.. and post a few myself.. I love reading about the Eagles. They just fasinate me for some reason lol.

Welcome, Audrey! I was raised in Texas myself - Beaumont, to be exact, although I lived in Houston for a couple years. I even got my undergrad degree at Texas A&M. My parents still live in Houston, and my younger sister and her family live in Austin.

Thats awesome! I have been to Beaumont a few times. I had family in Houston for the longest time then they moved. I live near Austin! But went to San Antonio for the concert since they weren't coming to Austin.

GlennLover
09-12-2008, 03:53 PM
Welcome Audrey. Looking forward to hearing about the concert. I went to my 1st one recently. Loved it!

Mrs Henley
09-13-2008, 07:46 PM
Welcome Audrey to The Border! Glad you joined us!! Hope you have a lot of fun here!!

glenneaglesfan
09-15-2008, 03:47 AM
Welcome to the Border, Audrey! I hope you'll have a lot of fun here!

Glennsallnighter
09-16-2008, 05:28 AM
Hi from me too Audrey and a big welcome from me in Dublin! I know we chatted at the party on Freyday night, but this is official! I'm glad you enjoyed the gig so much. They are a great bunch of lads