PDA

View Full Version : Natural Progressions - an Eagles fanzine

glenneaglesfan
09-19-2008, 03:45 AM
Some months ago I won a set of magazines on Ebay, and have only just had a chance to look at them. They are seven issues of 'Natural Progressions', a British fan magazine devoted to present and former members of the Eagles. They date from 2001 to 2003, and include reviews of the North American and European tours in those years, reviews of some recordings, guides to all known recordings by some of the band members and interviews, particularly with Bernie, with whom the editors seemed to have a close connection. My main quibble is that they include very little in the way of attributions for the material included, but after looking through them I think they are an interesting resource, and I'm going to post a few of the articles in other threads. Just out of interest, there was quite a bit of anticipation for the new album, even back in 2001!

I'd love to know more about this. I've googled the name and came up with nothing, so I'm assuming it's folded.

When I've finished reading them, I'd like to send them to Soda so that they can be added to the archives.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c96/Glenneaglesfan/scan0010-1.jpg

Glennsallnighter
09-19-2008, 04:24 AM
Well if that picture is anything to go on GEF the articles should be good. I'm looking forward to reading them. Interesting about the speculation for a new album even back then!!

TimothyBFan
09-19-2008, 06:29 AM
:blueblob:Something new to read and look at! Sounds interesting!

sodascouts
09-19-2008, 09:01 AM
This is still available, but it is only published periodically when the guy who runs it has time. He does the interviews and writing himself. I keep meaning to get it!

glenneaglesfan
09-19-2008, 12:19 PM
Wow, thanks for that, Soda. I think I will try to email him. I hope he doesn't mind me sharing stuff here.