PDA

View Full Version : Joe's Birthday Surprize

ticky
10-07-2008, 01:43 PM
On JWFC we were wondering what to do for Joe's birthday. Thing is, we all TALK about it, but little gets done. I, personally, will be publishing my Joe photoalbum/biography page for his birthday (with credits and great thanks to Soda and Mike and everyone else who's helped and contributed to the project). But there are a lot of people who want to help or be a part who dont have much to contribute so I thought it might be a fun idea for anyone who wanted to do something (and if they have a video or web cam) to make a short little birthday wish video, then we'll link them all to one page and Joe can get multiple birthday wishes from all his fans! He might really like that! SO, if anyone wants to contribute, I can add the videos to my server or we can upload them to youtube. Let me know if you're interested!!

Mrs Henley
10-07-2008, 01:47 PM
That's a wonderful idea Ticky! I'd love to contribute something, only I don't have a cam or videocamera here :( I can write a lovely Birthday story or whatever :lol:

sodascouts
10-07-2008, 03:43 PM
What a great idea! I don't have a webcam and honestly I have no desire to film myself and put it online, but for those who do - go for it!

tbs fanatic
10-08-2008, 10:57 AM
That is a great idea. I cannot do the video thing either but I'm sure plenty will. Great idea.

Mrs Henley
10-09-2008, 02:28 AM
What a great idea! I don't have a webcam and honestly I have no desire to film myself and put it online, but for those who do - go for it!

Off the topic: Soda, I love your sign! :mrgreen:

Glennsallnighter
10-10-2008, 06:08 PM
Sounds like a great idea. I don't know how I'd think about doing the webcam thing though. Maybe on a good day (in hell!!)

Maleah
10-10-2008, 10:48 PM
I think it's a great idea as well! I don't have a video camera or webcam, or else I would love to participate! but I think it's great!

Brooke
10-11-2008, 09:40 AM
I don't either, but I think it's a great idea.

JoeFan
10-12-2008, 04:43 PM
So is anyone actually going to do this? Like everyone else, I think it's a good idea but I won't be participating myself.

ticky
10-12-2008, 11:26 PM
*grin* yeah. there's the rub.. *I* still plan on doing it, but everyone thinks its a great idea, but no one wants to follow through.. Oh well.. thats alright. Im just going to be fun and silly and send Joe my birthday wishes *G*

Mrs Henley
10-13-2008, 03:03 AM
Maybe we can send Joe a card for his birthday :)
And Tim and Glenn too and next year Don.