PDA

View Full Version : 2 Philly tix for sale November 25th

Z
10-14-2008, 08:07 PM
I've got 2 tickets to the November 25th Philadelphia show for sale. They are in section 1 (Timmy's side) row 5, seats 2 & 3.

PM me if interested. Thanks.

glenneaglesfan
10-15-2008, 04:01 AM
Nice to hear from you, Z, and I hope you find a good home for those tix. How I wish I could buy them from you and go, but as you know, I'm geographically challenged!

Z
10-15-2008, 12:20 PM
Thanks, Kate. It's always good to be seen. I've been a victim of the 'not enough hours in a day and not enough time to play' syndrome --- but I know I'm not alone in this.

Sure you don't want to come to Philly? They're decent seats......one off the center aisle......

Ive always been a dreamer
10-15-2008, 02:19 PM
Thanks, Kate. It's always good to be seen. I've been a victim of the 'not enough hours in a day and not enough time to play' syndrome --- but I know I'm not alone in this.

Sure you don't want to come to Philly? They're decent seats......one off the center aisle......

Hey Z - glad you dropped in. And you know there ought to be a law about that 'not enough hours in a day and not enough time to play' syndrome. It sucks HARD!!! We all need to prioritize so that we have more time to hang out on message boards and more money for Eagles tickets! :nod: :nod: :nod:

Hope you are able to sell those tickets. I'd love to be able to take them off of your hands, but there's no way!

Molly
10-15-2008, 04:35 PM
Z, will those seats come with the view of one fiesty Eyetalian woman lusting and drooling over a certain long haired bass player?

Glennsallnighter
10-15-2008, 05:37 PM
I too am geographically challenged.....and financially challenged, and child care challenged!! lol!! Otherwise I'd take them

Kate wouldn't it be a howl, the two of us heading to Philly for a gig!!

Lotto is tonight.........:wink:

sodascouts
10-15-2008, 07:02 PM
Good luck selling the tickets!

Z
10-15-2008, 08:06 PM
Thanks for all your kind words. I've got a good feeling that I'll be able to sell them. I just wanted to give real Eagles fans first shot at them.

Z, will those seats come with the view of one fiesty Eyetalian woman lusting and drooling over a certain long haired bass player?

Whatever do you mean?? ;)

Freypower
10-15-2008, 11:45 PM
Z, it's nice to hear from you again. You are welcome here if you decide to return.