PDA

View Full Version : Look closely at these Timmy pics!!

catpie
10-14-2008, 10:23 PM
:woah: :woah: :woah: :fainting: :fainting: :fainting:

Take a real close look at these Timothy pics and see if you notice something interesting about him. Hint: Look very closely at his skin! It's not just his yummy tanned skin tone I'm talking about! You may have to zoom in.

Pic 1: Hands, arms, neck, and face

http://www.timothybschmitonline.com/images/schmithfo.jpg

Pic 2: The lower part of his exposed chest, underneath his necklace

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c96/Glenneaglesfan/Eagles/2490109719_5b889f3e47_b.jpg

And last but not least, a screencap from the video "I Don't Want To Hear Anymore" (from Google Video). It's an extreme closeup of Timothy's face. I know the pic is a littly blurry or pixellated, but there's something very interesting and very obvious on Timothy's face, especially his nose!

http://i37.tinypic.com/9tgwbd.jpg

Well, have you all figured it out? What do you think?

sodascouts
10-14-2008, 10:26 PM
Actually, that final shot is not of Timothy. It's a close up of the face of a lady, used for the purposes of the line where he's talking about seeing something in the eyes of his girlfriend.

catpie
10-14-2008, 10:29 PM
What about the first two?

Mrs Henley
10-14-2008, 10:32 PM
I don't see anything actually :|

Brooke
10-15-2008, 09:47 AM
I don't see anything either.

Mrs Henley
10-15-2008, 09:50 AM
Just Timmy

TimothyBFan
10-15-2008, 09:59 AM
All I see is how gorgeous, sexy, hunky, fantastic, beautiful, handsome, marvelous, spectacular, fabulous... he is!!!:heart::heart::heart:

But could you possibly be talking about freckles?

EagleLady
10-15-2008, 10:04 AM
:inlove: He is so gorgeous

catpie
10-15-2008, 03:43 PM
Yes, TimothyBFan, I'm talking about freckles. Very, very few men have them, and they are so gorgeous on Timothy! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Mrs Henley
10-15-2008, 03:51 PM
Aha! :)

TimothyBFan
10-15-2008, 03:59 PM
:thumbsup:Do I win a prize---a Timmy prize????

Mrs Henley
10-15-2008, 04:00 PM
What about Timothy himself? :)

Prettymaid
10-15-2008, 06:37 PM
Are they freckles or are they moles and age spots? :blush:

Troubadour
10-15-2008, 06:52 PM
:lol:

catpie
10-15-2008, 11:46 PM
Are they freckles or are they moles and age spots? :blush:

Sweetie, any spot on Timothy's skin makes him even hotter, sexier, and all the more gorgeous!!! If I were Jean, I'd try to kiss every one of 'em!!!!! :xoxo: Too bad the forum doesn't have a standalone smiley with big, red, puckered-up lips. That would be the perfect smiley for this post!

ticky
10-17-2008, 04:33 AM
So, how many Freckles do you think there are? *G* one, two, three..... *G*

(Sorry Mike, Im not as strong as you are.. I couldn't resist)

MikeA
10-17-2008, 08:19 AM
:rofl:

I have no problem with freckles, moles or age spots. With all due Respect for TBS, none of the three are anything to hide. Freckles, well, they are just marks fair skinned people get when they are in the sun too much. Moles, they just happen.

But "Age Spots" are a trophy we oldsters earn for surviving this existence here on Dirt...a badge of courage so to speak. Wear 'em proudly Timothy!

Hell I wish I were young enough to get up on stage and cut loose like any one of those musicians for 3 to 4 hour gigs several nights a week. I can play a round of golf if I have a cart to ride in, a bottle of pain killers and a guarantee of a hot tub of water to crawl into when I get home! Yet these guys are my age and what they do on stage during concerts, what they do in getting to the concert cities and what they have to do in preparation for a gig....that blows my mind...it's Heavy Man!

My hat's off to 'em. But I ain't gonna be countin' them freckles !

:bow:

catpie
10-17-2008, 09:20 PM
So Timothy only has moles and age spots, right? Are you guys saying that Timothy cannot possibly have any freckles because he's a guy, and that only women are supposed to have freckles? What about redheaded guys? Can they have freckles, or does their male gender prevent them from having freckles? :confused:

MikeA
10-18-2008, 08:04 AM
:rofl:
Freckles, well, they are just marks fair skinned people get when they are in the sun too much. Moles, they just happen.
:bow:

Catpie,

Please look again at what I said. "Fair Skinned people" is not a sexist remark. There are more people (male and female) who are red-headed who have light skin tones who freckle but there are those who freckle who do not have red hair.

I have a niece who has hair that is as dark as coal and her face is loaded with freckles. She is fair skinned. Her twin brother has no freckles that I know of but he has lighter colored hair than does she and his skin tone is darker than hers.

It is seldom that you see an abundance of freckles on someone who does have darker skin. However, I suppose it is not an impossibility that some do have them.

Now THIS IS a sexist remark: "I do not know of many males who have freckles that I am aware of, but that is more because I tend not to look at males that closely!"

I don't think that gender has much if anything to do with freckles.

If I offended, I am sorry.

As for TBS...if you wish to believe he has freckles (and he may very well have then for all I know and it is a certainty that I can't refute it) then you just go right on ahead. I'm sure he wouldn't mind. In fact, I doubt seriously that he has ever given any thought to the matter <LOL>.

PEACE

catpie
02-04-2009, 02:50 AM
Check out this one of "jailbait" Timmy that was posted in the Schmit Sexiness thread!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c80/timmyfan/youngtimmy.jpg