PDA

View Full Version : Glenn's height.

Mrs Henley
10-20-2008, 12:26 PM
Stephanie and I were wondering how tall Glenn is.
I read somewhere that he is somewhere between the 5'6" and 5'9", but we want to know it a little bit better.

So, does somebody knows Glenn's height?

ticky
10-20-2008, 12:38 PM
This is a pretty interesting site. Glenn isnt listed on it, but Joe is. Read the comments. They estimate Glenn at about 5'9". The Henley comments are whats interesting! Celebrity Heights.com (http://www.celebheights.com/s/Joe-Walsh-46941.html)

sodascouts
10-20-2008, 01:02 PM
Guess he caught Henley on some bad days...

Anyway, I'd agree that Glenn is about 5'9'' and Henley a bit taller at 5'10," from my experience.

When I met Don, I was wearing two-inch heels and stood at 5'7.'' I'm slouched to be close to Stevie who's very petite, but when I stood up straight he was about three inches taller.

http://www.glennfreyonline.com/images/NancyStevieDontn.jpg

I hate this photo of me (although Glenn looks good), but anyway, I was wearing flat shoes in this. I'm 5'5'' - again, Glenn was a few inches taller (although he's leaning a bit here).

http://www.glennfreyonline.com/images/GFreyMe2008.jpg

ticky
10-20-2008, 01:09 PM
I think both pictures are pretty cute Soda! And Don does look a little grouchy! *G* I think Glenn (From the height site not Mr. Frey *G*) is probably pretty aggressive with celebs and I doubt Don is very responsive to that.

TimothyBFan
10-20-2008, 01:15 PM
Soda-had seen the one with Stevie, you & Don before, was he really as grumpy as he looks in the picture? I love that picture of you and Glenn!! Why don't you care for it? I think is a great picture of you!

Prettymaid
10-20-2008, 01:18 PM
Soda, that's a cute picture of you with Glenn. I hadn't seen that one before!

sodascouts
10-20-2008, 01:24 PM
I don't display that one with Glenn too prominently because I hate my hair in it (I just gotten it dyed an awful icky color of reddish-brown) and I forgot to take my sunglasses off, so you can't see my facial structure at all.

Don actually wasn't grumpy at all at AHI! He was laughing and smiling before the photo. I think he believes he looks better when he has the "intense" look going on, but the camera caught him before he had it in place.

Mrs Henley
10-20-2008, 02:18 PM
Thanks all! Now we have some better information!
Nancy, I LOVE that pic of you and Glenn!

Brooke
10-20-2008, 04:18 PM
Those are both great pics of you, Soda. I'm so :jealous:

I think that is Don's standard "pose with fans" pic. It seems he usually has that very same look on his face when he poses with fans. I got the same one. If you've seen many other poses with fans they look the same. Rarely do you get much of a smile.

Glenn looks fab!

Mrs Henley
10-20-2008, 04:24 PM
Maybe we have to tickle him first and than going on the photo with him :lol:

glenneaglesfan
10-20-2008, 04:30 PM
Thanks for posting that pic, Soda. IMO it's lovely, and I am SOOOO envious!! General census seems to be 5'9" - perfect for someone of 5'2" like me - I'd welcome someone who can reach up to the top shelves of the cupboards.:thumbsup:

Mrs Henley
10-20-2008, 04:41 PM
Always easy when guys are taller than you are, I agreeeee!

I'm 5'7" or something.

Glennsallnighter
10-22-2008, 04:44 PM
Nancy! That is a lovely picture of you with Glenn :heart: ! You look well and truly 'Frey-d'. Well done!! I'd have forgotten to take the glasses off too I'd have been so excited in your place

I have to admit a teensy weensy bit of jealousy!!

Wildthyme
10-29-2008, 04:49 PM
Guess he caught Henley on some bad days...

Anyway, I'd agree that Glenn is about 5'9'' and Henley a bit taller at 5'10," from my experience.

I hate this photo of me (although Glenn looks good), but anyway, I was wearing flat shoes in this. I'm 5'5'' - again, Glenn was a few inches taller (although he's leaning a bit here).

http://www.glennfreyonline.com/images/GFreyMe2008.jpg

So was this picture at a golf tournament? He looks pretty sporty here :)

EagleLady
10-29-2008, 05:25 PM
What happened to glenn's finger? It's bandaged

Glennsallnighter
10-29-2008, 06:53 PM
You know Nancy! I can see the absolute JOY in your face there!

And Glenn :heart: seems pretty happy too!

Glennsallnighter
10-29-2008, 06:55 PM
What happened to glenn's finger? It's bandaged

Cindy put the bandage on to keep the ring from falling off!

Ive always been a dreamer
10-29-2008, 07:02 PM
Cindy put the bandage on to keep the ring from falling off!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Actually, EL, Glenn usually always puts a bandage on this finger when he is golfing - it is probably to improve his grip and/or prevent rubbing a blister. Now, isn't everyone impressed about my golf knowledge??? Hey, I paid attention! :D

EagleLady
10-29-2008, 07:19 PM
:lol: Thanks Dreamer, Yeah GA, Cindy's got a nice piece of you know what for a husband

Freypower
10-29-2008, 08:00 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Actually, EL, Glenn usually always puts a bandage on this finger when he is golfing - it is probably to improve his grip and/or prevent rubbing a blister. Now, isn't everyone impressed about my golf knowledge??? Hey, I paid attention! :D

As in 'you keep on rubbing that, you're gonna get a blister'.:rockon:

Peekaboo
10-29-2008, 10:48 PM
Those are some fabulous pics Soda. I was planning to see Stevie and Don on that same tour but the Dallas show was canceled.

Brooke
10-30-2008, 09:40 AM
As in 'you keep on rubbing that, you're gonna get a blister'.:rockon:

:lol: You are so funny Fp!