PDA

View Full Version : Happy Halloween!

Mrs Henley
10-31-2008, 03:35 AM
Have a Witchy Halloween!
I'm singing here with a friend Witchy Woman.

Woooooo Hooooo!

P.s. I love the layout!

sodascouts
10-31-2008, 10:46 AM
I dressed up today as a witch - my students were sure surprised when I showed up to class! lol

ticky
10-31-2008, 10:53 AM
I dressed up and no one noticed :( guess I should have chosen a different costume. psychotic killer soccer mom just wasnt effective *G*

MAYBE I'll dress up like JOE! (where would I find those elephant pants or the giant foam hat? hmm.. )

Troubadour
10-31-2008, 12:54 PM
Happy Halloween everyone! I hope you've had a fangtastic (sorry!) day.

Good on you Soda for dressing up :thumbsup:

rickmullen
10-31-2008, 11:23 PM
Happy Halloween to all!

I thought this place was on fire when I logged tonight.

Rick

Ive always been a dreamer
11-01-2008, 12:00 AM
Hope everyone had a great Halloween. I did, but, I'm very tired. My neighborhood has become inundated with 'trick or treaters' in the last few years because some of my neighbors decided they would go all out with their Halloween decorations. Their decorations are so elaborate that people come from miles around to 'visit'. Of course, while they are in the neighborhood, the 'visitors' decide they may as well pay everyone a visit. So every Halloween, I have 'trick or treaters' pretty much non-stop for about 3 1/2 hours. Didn't someone once say "what a neighbor, thanks for the favor"! :wink:

Mrs Henley
11-01-2008, 09:47 AM
Soda, I hope you didn't made your students too scared, :lol: ;)
Aw Dreamer, hope you had enough sleep after that long evening! ;)

I had yesterday a Halloween 'Try To Get Over It' Party at a friends place.
I do know why she choose 'Try To Get Over It' to add to the party, it was a dang long night! The party started at 7 PM and ended up at 4 AM, lol.
I tried to made myself as a mix between 'the daughter of the Devil himself' and a Witchy Woman (Hehe sorry)... (white face, devil horns, black hair, black lips, white hands and dark red nail polish, black with red clothes and on my back was 666 written, and everyone could see it xD) I had a great idea to do a 'Witchy Woman Sing Contest', like the title says: you had to try to sing Witchy Woman, at every way you could think of. I sung together with the devil himself, after a long search to him, and we tried to do Don's high vocals also, but that wasn't a succes.. But it was a Good Day In Hell! (and again sorry for quoting) :)