PDA

View Full Version : Philadelphia

Stars
11-26-2008, 06:04 PM
Hello everyone!!!
Just want to let you all know that I will be posting a review of the Philly concert tomorrow. I have not had a chance to write it all up yet-I still haven't come back down to earth! It was an incredible concert, and I am so glad that I had the opportunity to go! I am sure I will be going through PEW sometime very soon, but right now I am still flying high!!!

Just Another Hired Hand
12-03-2008, 11:06 PM
Lots of Eagles coverage in the Philadelphia press lately.

on November 24, 2008, the day before the Philadelphia Wachovia Concert,
Don Henley was interviewed by WPHT 1210 morning talk show host Michael Smerconish. The interview came on a little after 8 AM and lasted 7 to 10 minutes. Some of the topics the interview covered were playing Eagles old songs, Walden Woods, Don's pre-concert routine and politics. I am trying to come up with either a recording or a transcript. if I am successful with either I will post it.

Just Another Hired Hand
12-04-2008, 01:49 PM
The Don Interview was podcast from the radio station's web site. Here is the link:

http://thebigtalker1210.com/pages/24858.php?

Scroll down a short way while keeping your attention on the left hand column. You will see an entry; Michael Smerconish:11-24-08 Don Henley of the Eagles

Click on the entry and the interview should begin to play. If all else fails send me an e-mail and I will e-mail the file to you. It is an .mp3, 3.12 mb in size. If you ask me to mail it to you make sure you use an address from an ISP that can handle a file that size. Enjoy! :cheers: