PDA

View Full Version : The Eagles are coming to Knoxville Tennessee Jan 09

PatRockford
11-23-2008, 07:31 PM
I am sooo excited, The Eagles are coming to Knoxville and I have my tickets (8th row). My husband traveled to Nashville in Sept to attend their concert there. We never thought that our once in a lifetime would happen to us twice. They are the best!!!

sodascouts
11-23-2008, 07:40 PM
Wow, what great seats! I'm sure you'll have a terrific time. And welcome!

TimothyBFan
11-23-2008, 08:59 PM
We never thought that our once in a lifetime would happen to us twice.

Boy does that ever sound familiar--ME TOO just recently!!!!

Welcome Rockford!!! Hope you enjoy it here on The Border and can't wait to hear about your concert! Post often!!

Ive always been a dreamer
11-23-2008, 11:43 PM
Welcome Pat - Glad you found us and hope you enjoy yourself here on The Border. Sounds like you have great seats in Knoxville. I just went to the Washington, D.C. show on Thursday and will get to see the guys again when they come to Hampton, VA in January. There is no such thing as too much Eagles, IMHO. :wink:

ticky
11-24-2008, 12:53 AM
Hey Pat and Welcome!! How exciting you get to go see our Guys in Knoxville! Im still waiting in the weeds so to speak.. *G* (it IS pretty weedy around here...) Have a great time! and Hope you enjoy the Border!

Peekaboo
11-24-2008, 08:41 AM
Welcome from me as well Pat. I also never thought that that once in a lifetime would happen twice for me too, let alone twice in two months. I'm working on stretching that to a third time in January. Your gonna have a great time in Knoxville. Looking forward to hearing about it.