PDA

View Full Version : I salute this site!

Just Another Hired Hand
11-30-2008, 12:33 AM
I am a 30 + year Eagles fan. I just joined this site the other day. I am enjoying the heck out of it. My wife and I relive our Eagles concert experiences a couple of times a month, with some wine, cheese and Farewell I, Live from Melbourne. The Eagles are a part of the American experience. Even people not real familiar with the band (like Rose Marie, who gets a message in my concert review) definitely know the music. So to the bright people who had the insight to put up this great website, I salute you and recognize it (as Glen would say) "as the fertilizer of your genius!"

chaleymom
11-30-2008, 12:38 AM
I agree! I found this site a couple weeks ago when I was searching for any concert reviews of this tour. I was pleasantly surprised at what I found! It's chock-full of all-you-want-to-know-about-the-Eagles!

My husband and I saw the boys in Los Angeles on the first leg (I guess) of what eventually became this tour. It was just going to be a six-show thing at the new Nokia Theater - then they started touring this year. And to our surprise, they came practically to our backyard in Cincinnati (we're in Dayton, Ohio).

Come back often! I find it's something I do before bedtime - check all the new posts for the day!

Ive always been a dreamer
11-30-2008, 01:23 AM
Welcome to The Border, JAHH. We are glad you found us and are enjoying yourself. We love it here, and hope you will as well.

Our resident genius is our very own site administrator, Sodascouts (a.k.a. Nancy). I agree that she has done a wonderful job not only here on The Border, but on the all of the sites in the network. In case you haven't had time to notice, there is a hub site called EaglesOnlineCentral (https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/) as well as individual websites for all current and past members of the band. Be sure to check them out in your spare time as there is a wealth of information on them all. I know that Nancy has spent endless hours designing and maintaining the site, and, like you, am very appreciative of all of her time and effort.

Littlemelly9
11-30-2008, 06:03 AM
Hi!!!

ochiba kid 1
11-30-2008, 08:45 AM
Hello there, I have been here a week myself, people are great, site is great, just toooooooo much tooooooooooo see and dooooooo not enough time to do it Doh!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Gary.

ticky
11-30-2008, 02:43 PM
Hey JAHH! and Welcome!

sodascouts
11-30-2008, 03:16 PM
Welcome JAHH! And thank you so much for your kind words! I appreciate it. :)