PDA

View Full Version : Glenn's infectious laugh

Stars
12-06-2008, 11:41 AM
I just finished watching HFO for the umpteenth time-trying to treat my PEW-and every single time I see Glenn throwing back his head and laughing during the end credits, I have to laugh along with him! Do any of you have this reaction?
Has anyone ever seen him laughing like this during a show? I would think it would be fun to experience this in person.:hilarious:
Also, when Glenn shakes everyone's hand and says, "Gentlemen, good to be witcha, hope I'm witcha all night", it cracks me up every time!:laugh:

EagleLady
12-06-2008, 12:07 PM
That is one of the things that have endeared me towards Glenn

Ive always been a dreamer
12-06-2008, 01:35 PM
Oh my Stars - don't get me started on this! :D I agree with you totally and it is definitely part of Glenn's appeal. He also has some wonderful moments on the Farewell I DVD when he is talking with Joe. I especially love it when he cracks up when Joe is talking about living in a car with Irving. I remember at one of the live shows when he flubbed his lines, he just threw his head back and cracked up. That was quite a moment. :nod: :wink:

sodascouts
12-06-2008, 04:17 PM
His laugh is so appealing! Love it.

Freypower
12-06-2008, 05:59 PM
For what it's worth here are the relevant Rolling Stone passages:

From Hell Is For Heroes (1979):

'Frey explodes with laughter - no idle figure of speech in Frey's case. Mere chortles of his have been known to kill water buffalo at 500 yards'.

'I once told Glenn he reminded me of a rattlesnake' says Nellie Frey, whose laugh can kill water buffalo at only about 100 yards, but she is obviously enough the source of the Megadeth Guffaw Chromosome that determines her son's reaction to humour'.

From Peaceful Uneasy Feeling (from earlier this year):

'Frey laughs his explosive, contagious Glenn Frey laugh'. This line is later repeated, as is all the 'uncoiling' stuff.

Glennsallnighter
12-06-2008, 09:30 PM
I too love Glenn:heart:'s laugh. Its hearty and contagious and also very genuine. I'd say he is a very humourous man to be with.

'How far is Canberra?'.......(Don Lane) comes to mind!!

Prettymaid
12-07-2008, 08:47 AM
I also think Glenn's laugh is infectious, but does anybody else think that he sounds like a smoker when he laughs at the end of HFO?

sodascouts
12-07-2008, 11:26 AM
I don't really know about the end of HFO, but I think you could make an argument for it at the end of Farewell 1.

Maleah
12-07-2008, 08:19 PM
I LOVE Glenn's laugh! It just makes me smile and want to laugh right along with him!

Prettymaid
12-07-2008, 08:56 PM
I don't really know about the end of HFO, but I think you could make an argument for it at the end of Farewell 1.

:doh:Thanks Soda, it is indeed Farewell 1. I got my dvd's confused!

Mrs Henley
12-08-2008, 06:15 AM
If Glenn's laughing, you started to laugh and you won't stop with laughing!

Stars
12-14-2008, 11:15 AM
When I even THINK about Glenn's laugh, I start laughing!:rofl:

Glennsallnighter
12-18-2008, 07:54 AM
I smile, and then wonder what it would be like to be sitting beside him or across from him while he is laughing. :inlove:

Stephanie
12-27-2008, 11:39 AM
His laugh is so cute, and I do agree with MH!

Outlawman13
02-23-2013, 11:09 PM
LOL I love Glenn's laugh. God once he starts laughing, I can't stop laughing. He just has to smile and I find myself just smiling away like a crazy person. I just loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Glenn so much. His charisma, his sexy appeals, his voice, the way he thinks. MMMM.

GlennLover
02-24-2013, 12:34 AM
LOL I love Glenn's laugh. God once he starts laughing, I can't stop laughing. He just has to smile and I find myself just smiling away like a crazy person. I just loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Glenn so much. His charisma, his sexy appeals, his voice, the way he thinks. MMMM.

I couldn't agree with you more, OM13!

Freypower
02-24-2013, 12:40 AM
I smile, and then wonder what it would be like to be sitting beside him or across from him while he is laughing. :inlove:

I can tell you what it's like to be sitting near him when he's laughing because he laughed during Route 66 in Brisbane.

GlennLover
02-24-2013, 12:44 AM
I can tell you what it's like to be sitting near him when he's laughing because he laughed during Route 66 in Brisbane.

:sigh: :jealous:

Outlawman13
02-24-2013, 01:49 AM
OHH You are so lucky to hear him!!!!!! Now I am just the jealous type.