PDA

View Full Version : The Eagles are coming to Fargo North Dakota!

Maleah
12-09-2008, 01:15 PM
It worked! It worked! The guys are coming to Fargo in March!! I'm so excited!

sodascouts
12-09-2008, 01:35 PM
AWESOME!!!!!!

DonFan
12-09-2008, 02:48 PM
That's terrific, Maleah!

Ive always been a dreamer
12-09-2008, 02:50 PM
I am happy for you too Maleah! Hope the drive isn't too far for you.

TimothyBFan
12-09-2008, 03:21 PM
Just got this alert...

http://www.in-forum.com/articles/index.cfm?id=224510&section=News&freebie_check&CFID=922664&CFTOKEN=34059131

Maleah
12-09-2008, 03:26 PM
Nancy I am SO stinkin excited!!!!!!!! Tickets go on sale this Monday already!! Eek! We don't know whether to wait in line outside the fargodome or go on ticketmaster. I'm pretty hopeful though because a friend of mine is from Texas and his uncle is Don's neighbor so he has met Don twice at picnics. He also has two friends that are studio musicians and they got hin backstage passes to meet led zepplin during their reunion concert. So he's going to try to get backstage passes for me!!!!!

sodascouts
12-09-2008, 03:38 PM
WOW! That would be so amazing!!! I'm crossing my fingers for you!!

TimothyBFan
12-09-2008, 03:58 PM
Are you kidding me? That would be amazing for ALL of us here!!! Of course we would have to hate you for awhile from the jealousy but we would still be very happy for you.:) I sure hope that works out for you!!! Keep us informed please.

Maleah
12-09-2008, 04:14 PM
I will definently keep you guys updated!! I'm not really counting on it knowing my luck but I'm just excited that he is at least trying!

Oh and btw, he did say that Don is very much a gentleman and very nice ;)

eaglesvet
12-09-2008, 04:30 PM
After your last excellent photo shoot, the Eagles don't know what they are in for if you get in backstage...lucky us!! I hope you bring in audio, video, and camera, OK?

Troubadour
12-09-2008, 04:33 PM
Oh and btw, he did say that Don is very much a gentleman and very nice

Sigh.

I'm thrilled for you about the concert, Maleah. The backstage passes would be incredible - and yes, we'd all be insanely jealous! - but here's hopin' :thumbsup:

Mrs Henley
12-09-2008, 04:37 PM
Maleah, I hope that you will an amazing time at the concert! Actually I don't have to hope that, I'm sure about that! Enjoy girl!

Prettymaid
12-09-2008, 08:52 PM
Maleah, of all of us you really earned this concert!

...and is it really called the Fargodome?...hee hee... I can't help it, that makes me laugh!

Maleah
12-10-2008, 01:57 AM
Thanks PM :) I'm going to be pretty devastated if I don't get in the first 3 rows though!! lol!

And yes....that's what it's really called lol

Brooke
12-10-2008, 11:15 AM
Wow, Maleah! I'm so happy for you. I hope everything works out and you get great seats! Best of luck!

Maleah
12-10-2008, 01:07 PM
Thanks everyone! I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am!!! But I know that I don't need to tell you that because you all know exactly how I feel!

Maleah
12-11-2008, 06:39 PM
Quick question guys and gals...what do you think the chances are that I will get a seat in the first five rows by standing in line on Monday? Will they have all the good seats reserved for ILAA?

sodascouts
12-11-2008, 09:18 PM
Honestly I don't think they're very good, Maleah. These Europeans seem to be doing a lot better right off the bat than we do in America. Worth a shot, though.

Peekaboo
12-11-2008, 10:28 PM
I'm so happy and excited for you Maleah!! You are gonna have so much fun!! I'm already looking forward to seeing what great pictures you'll have.

Quick question guys and gals...what do you think the chances are that I will get a seat in the first five rows by standing in line on Monday? Will they have all the good seats reserved for ILAA?

I did 5* ILAA for the first Tulsa concert and there was about 100 people that did the same. I was lucky enough to get front row for that concert but when i went to the second Tulsa show I didn't see many people with the ILAA laminated passes, actually i can only remember seeing one or two people with those. I decided to go with stubhub for the second show and was a able to get a second row center seat for much cheaper than the 5*. I'm going to do the same for the Tampa concert coming up next month but the prices are still really high right now and i've been saving my money to get a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd row seat. Hopefully the prices will go down in a few more weeks. It is a gamble to wait for prices to drop on the good seats with websites like ticketsnow.com, totaltickets.com, and stubhub.com but if your lucky you can great seat for a decent price.

Maleah
12-12-2008, 12:00 AM
Dang it. Well there's no way we can go ILAA. Even if I could afford it, I'm going with other people who wouldn't be able to :(

TimothyBFan
12-12-2008, 09:14 AM
Honestly I don't think they're very good, Maleah. These Europeans seem to be doing a lot better right off the bat than we do in America. Worth a shot, though.

I've noticed that also! They are coming up with good seats right away.:thumbsup:

Maleah-my 2 cents here-The concert in Cincinnati I went with Ticketmaster ticket exchange and got 4th row aisle seats (right in front of Tim I must add!) for $240.00 a piece. The people next to me paid $500.00 a piece for their's and had the same view I did. Our fearless webmistress has taught me to use patience, and it sure paid off that time! Remember, she's the one that walks up to the window an hour before showtime and comes up with centerstage row 5 tickets!! I think she's onto something, if you can hold out!

Ive always been a dreamer
12-12-2008, 10:49 AM
Yeah - I was able to get Row 5 at the box office before the show in D.C. at face value as well (which I was able to upgrade to Row 2 once inside the arena). However, there is no guarantee, and I think your chances are much better with this if you are looking for a single ticket or at least no more than two tickets. Maleah, I honestly think if you want to get several tickets together this isn't your best route. Your best bet is probably eBay, Craig's List, or the brokers. Unfortunately, two or three tickets in the first five rows aren't going to be cheap. However, if you have the stomach for it, the prices may drop if you wait closer to the show date. There are also times that Ticketmaster will release some very good seats after the ILAA sales close, but again, there is no guarantee.

Good luck to you - no matter what seats you end up with, I'm sure you'll have a great time.

tbs fanatic
12-12-2008, 11:04 AM
I am so pleased for you Maleah. :partytime: OMG - if you get back stage passes:woah:. I will be seriously :jealous: and I will probably :puke:and I might say a few :cuss: words but I'll still be thrilled for you :wink::rofl:

eaglesvet
12-13-2008, 12:19 AM
For both the Hershey and Worcester shows, I just went online right at opening time, and got 7th and then 10th row seats right away, without ILAA, for $185 plus the facility/convenience fees (which apparently they are not charging now)--so my tickets cost $205 each. And especially for Hershey, the floor tickets were not selling fast. For curiousity's sake that day, I kept checking back, and the same floor seat was available for over an hour...while the less expensive tier seating was selling quicker.

The other thing I found was when I arrived an hour early in Worcester, I brought my 10th row single ticket to the box office to see if I could exchange for a better seat. At that time, the best seat was the 13th row...so it may not necessarily always work out the way that Soda has been so lucky. Of course, there are always the scalpers in the parking lots and on the street corners...I guess the closer it is to showtime, the more desperate they become!

sodascouts
12-13-2008, 12:28 AM
Wow, eaglesvet, that's great you got such good seats right off the bat! Sure saves a lot of stress! I've never been able to pull up anything decent when they first go on sale, for some reason.