12-11-2008, 11:57 AM
AAAAAH Just 3 minutes to go :D

Wish us luck!

Troubadour
12-11-2008, 12:09 PM
Best of luck, Danielle!

TimothyBFan
12-11-2008, 12:21 PM
AH!!! And the anticipation builds as the new round of concert tickets go on sale!!!! This is so exciting--I love how much activity is on the board and how excited everyone is with new dates going up, including the ones now getting the chance and even for us that got our chance this year to see them.

I kinda wish they would peek in here every once in awhile to see how much we all love and appreciate them and the excitement they generate in all of us!! I think they would be proud!

I have peeked in on some other blogs and boards, and they are hardly speaking of the new dates and not much activity at all on them really:headshake:. I render a guess that this board has more activity and members (old and new) than any other sights out there. Don't know how many there really are tho. Does anyone have any idea? Are there many Eagles fansites out there?

Mrs Henley
12-11-2008, 12:37 PM
HAVE THEM! As everything would be alright, I just have one ticket.. (it went a little strange..payed twice..I'm broke now :() BUT I'M ON THE FLOOR! :D

Don - HERE I COME! :lol:

Ive always been a dreamer
12-11-2008, 12:56 PM
Good for you, MH.

And TBF, I agree it is exciting to see all of the activity surrounding the band. It sure does 'feed the fire' for us fans. I agree that it's great that we can show the band how enthusiastic their fans can be here. I don't know why, but there really aren't that many fansites for the band on the Internet. Inexplicable, huh!!! I dunno, maybe it's partially due to the fact that the band has been slow to embrace the Internet. But in any event, we are more than glad to embrace them and show them our love here!!! :nod: :nod: :nod:

sodascouts
12-11-2008, 01:43 PM
TBF - check out the link page on EOC (https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/links.htm) - those are all the substantive Eagles fansites I know of. If you're looking for sites on the individual guys, you can check out the link pages on my individual sites for them.

Mrs Henley
12-11-2008, 02:02 PM
Good for you, MH.

And TBF, I agree it is exciting to see all of the activity surrounding the band. It sure does 'feed the fire' for us fans. I agree that it's great that we can show the band how enthusiastic their fans can be here. I don't know why, but there really aren't that many fansites for the band on the Internet. Inexplicable, huh!!! I dunno, maybe it's partially due to the fact that the band has been slow to embrace the Internet. But in any event, we are more than glad to embrace them and show them our love here!!! :nod: :nod: :nod:

Yep! Totally agree!

Thanks Dreamer!

Littlemelly9
12-11-2008, 06:08 PM
WHAT CONCERT ARE YOU GOING TOO?

tbs fanatic
12-11-2008, 06:20 PM
How exciting MH :partytime:

LOL - TBF, I'm pretty sure we are the 'craziest fans' on any of the sites. Hence our delirium over the new concert dates. :crazy::rofl:

ochiba kid 1
12-12-2008, 04:58 PM
When the heck are the London gig or gigs coming ???? I am having trouble containing myself, comr on, come on ????:whip::brickwall::eyebrow: I do not know what to do DOH!!!!!!!
Cheers Gary

Just Another Hired Hand
12-13-2008, 01:41 AM
HAVE THEM! As everything would be alright, I just have one ticket.. (it went a little strange..payed twice..I'm broke now :() BUT I'M ON THE FLOOR! :D

You will experience the best three hours you can imagine! I am happy you got great seats. If they play as loose as they did in Philly Nov. 25 you are in for a memorable night. Enjoy!