PDA

View Full Version : New Tour Dates: United States Midwest

Wildthyme
12-08-2008, 09:49 AM
Look's like the guys are going to be in central Canada and the midwest in March 2009. Tickets go on sale December 15th except for Saskatoon which will go on sale December 13th.

3-7 Edmonton, AB Rexall Place
3-10 Saskatoon, SK Credit Union Centre
3-11 Saskatoon, SK Credit Union Centre
3-13 Winnipeg, MB MTS Centre
3-15 Fargo, ND Fargodome
3-17 Columbia, MO Mizou Arena
3-24 Cleveland, OH Quicken Loans Arena
3-28 Kansas City, MO Sprint Center
3-29 Columbus, OH Schottenstein Center

Looks like we won't be seeing them on the west coast until next fall at the soonest :worried:

Brooke
12-08-2008, 11:04 AM
OMG! 2 MORE dates in Missouri! I WILL be at the Columbia one! :yay: :yay: :yay:

ticky
12-08-2008, 11:33 AM
Im not even going to comment... Im just posting these..

Additional Eagles dates have been added to the tour!

March 7, 2009 - Rexall Place - Edmonton, AB

Public On Sale: 12/13 12PM

March 10, 2009 - Credit Union Centre - Saskatoon, SK

Public On Sale: 12/13 10AM

March 11, 2009 - Credit Union Centre - Saskatoon, SK

March 13, 2009 - MTS Centre - Winnipeg, MB

March 15, 2009 - Fargodome - Fargo, ND

Public On Sale: 12/15 10AM

March 17, 2009 - Mizou Arena - Columbia, MO

March 24, 2009 - Quicken Loans Arena - Cleveland, OH

March 28, 2009 - Sprint Center - Kansas City, MO

March 29, 2009 - Schottenstein Center - Columbus, OH

:brickwall:

Troubadour
12-08-2008, 12:00 PM
Aw, Rhonda :hug: They'll make it to you, if they know what's good for 'em!

TimothyBFan
12-08-2008, 01:13 PM
I have had it!!! The Eagles are dissing our Rhonda and I am officially going to start a petition asking them to please come to Oregon for her and Cami!! It will read something like this...

"We the Border members ask that Irving and The Eagles forgive Rhonda (Ticky) for anyway she may have offended one or all of you in the past. She promises to be on her BEST behavior if you will come to Oregon and allow her to attend one of your concerts.

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Signed by the Border Members etc, etc, etc...

sodascouts
12-08-2008, 01:20 PM
On the positive side, looks like Maleah will get her wish for a date in the Dakotas (although I know she'd have preferred SOUTH Dakota!)

TimothyBFan
12-08-2008, 02:03 PM
Found this about the Cleveland date:

http://www.cantonrep.com/entertainment/x1720684366/The-Eagles-will-soar-in-Cleveland-in-March

ticky
12-08-2008, 02:38 PM
Thanks Willie, but I cant promise anything on the best behavior thing *G* I can promise I'll try!! Cami can hook me up with some electronic nipple clamps and if I make a mad dash for Joe's leg she can zap me... hmm.. having second thoughts on the whole nipple thingie... maybe my ear lobes? a nose ring? On second thought, Cami controlling any electrode attached to me.. I just see her making me dance for kicks... maybe a leash...

I have had it!!! The Eagles are dissing our Rhonda and I am officially going to start a petition asking them to please come to Oregon for her and Cami!! It will read something like this...

"We the Border members ask that Irving and The Eagles forgive Rhonda (Ticky) for anyway she may have offended one or all of you in the past. She promises to be on her BEST behavior if you will come to Oregon and allow her to attend one of your concerts.

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Signed by the Border Members etc, etc, etc...

Wildthyme
12-08-2008, 06:26 PM
Thanks Willie, but I cant promise anything on the best behavior thing *G* I can promise I'll try!! Cami can hook me up with some electronic nipple clamps and if I make a mad dash for Joe's leg she can zap me... hmm.. having second thoughts on the whole nipple thingie... maybe my ear lobes? a nose ring? On second thought, Cami controlling any electrode attached to me.. I just see her making me dance for kicks... maybe a leash...

I am the puppetmaster mwahahahaha:whip:

Prettymaid
12-08-2008, 07:41 PM
Hmmm... we have been wanting to visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame...

eaglesvet
12-08-2008, 07:41 PM
On the positive side, looks like Maleah will get her wish for a date in the Dakotas (although I know she'd have preferred SOUTH Dakota!)
I know there's some wide open space out there in the Dakotas...I wonder how far they are actually playing from where she lives??

And how many dates on this tour have they done in Missouri, anyway? What's going on out there?

TimothyBFan
12-09-2008, 07:48 AM
Hmmm... we have been wanting to visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame...

I know PM--I was telling Larry the same thing last night and told him they were also coming to Columbus OH. He didn't say yay or nay, just looked at me like "not again!" :hilarious: Poor man! He probably is thinking I'm going to start traveling with the band! I guess I will wait and see. I'm still holding out for at least 1 Indiana show.

Ive always been a dreamer
12-09-2008, 12:06 PM
If any of you can go to Cleveland and tag on a trip to the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame, you should totally do it. I went up to see my football hero, Dan Marino, get inducted into the NFL HOF in 2005, and we, of course, made our way up to Cleveland to see the R'n'R HOF that same weekend. I meant to put a writeup here on the site, but I guess I forgot to do it. In any event, it is well worth the time to go see it. I don't want to turn this thread into a HOF discussion, but it was a fun time - so, go for it if you have the chance. (Hmmm - maybe I should try to do a writeup in another thread).

I hope the Dakota concert is within striking distance for you, Maleah. Ya think Irving may have gotten wind of your efforts and took the hint? :wink:

Now, as far as all those Missouri dates, perhaps people like Brooke and tbs fanatic want to share something with the rest of us about what the attraction is there for the guys. I know Missouri is the "Show Me" state - so come girls - fess up!!! :lol: :twisted:

TimothyBFan
12-09-2008, 12:24 PM
Dreamer -I also do not intend to turn this into a HOF thread, but it is cool for any RNR fan to see! Some of you might remember my one trip the year the Eagles were inducted when hubby decided I had to go to see that display, only to get there and find out it wasn't finished yet. So yet another attempt to see something Eagles that failed after several failed concert attempts. Thank God my luck changed this year in a big way!:thumbsup:

Prettymaid
12-09-2008, 08:41 PM
I know PM--I was telling Larry the same thing last night and told him they were also coming to Columbus OH. He didn't say yay or nay, just looked at me like "not again!" :hilarious: Poor man! He probably is thinking I'm going to start traveling with the band! I guess I will wait and see. I'm still holding out for at least 1 Indiana show.

Oh man Willie, if they come to Indy I am THERE!

sodascouts
12-09-2008, 11:06 PM
Me three!

Brooke
12-09-2008, 11:13 PM
Now, as far as all those Missouri dates, perhaps people like Brooke and tbs fanatic want to share something with the rest of us about what the attraction is there for the guys. I know Missouri is the "Show Me" state - so come girls - fess up!!! :lol: :twisted:

Hey, it's our little secret and we ain't sharin', right tbsf?!

Hehehe! :twisted:

And ticky, I do hope they come your way, too. Surely they will.

ticky
12-09-2008, 11:28 PM
Thanks Brooke, Im going to start a petition to change the state name to Missouri II maybe that'll help

tbs fanatic
12-10-2008, 12:31 PM
OMG - I've just woken up to the fact that they are coming back to Kansas City in March :jawdrop: Yahoo! Brooke - see you there :rofl:What is this fascination they seem to have with Missouri????????? It's weird:confused:

12-10-2008, 12:51 PM
What is this fascination they seem to have with Missouri????????? It's weird:confused:

tbsf - Yeah - we were wondering that too. As a matter of fact, in case you missed it, I made a remark earlier in this thread (Post #86) hoping you and Brooke could maybe shed some light on this mystery.

Now, since Brooke wasn't too forthcoming about this, do you have anything that you would like to share with us here? :wink: :wink:

Brooke
12-10-2008, 03:40 PM
You know, maybe I should check my family tree or something.

I could be related to one of them! :nod::rofl:

tbs fanatic
12-10-2008, 04:55 PM
It's Brooke who is behind this Missouri mystery. That card she threw up on stage at St. Louis - yep, it had some secret message on the back. Mmmm - or maybe it had been sprayed with some sort of 'love potion' that keeps them coming back for more :inlove::rofl:Not that I'm complaining - nope, they can keep coming to KC as many times as they want. They can stay at my place - I'm just a hop and a skip from KC :nod:.

Brooke
12-10-2008, 05:39 PM
Hehehe..................:twisted:

TimothyBFan
12-12-2008, 02:58 PM
Here's something about the Missouri dates.

http://www.columbiatribune.com/2008/Dec/20081211Go!016.asp (http://www.columbiatribune.com/2008/Dec/20081211Go%21016.asp)

sodascouts
12-12-2008, 03:04 PM
In case anyone wonders how this new thread came to be - I just moved the midwest stuff from the Europe thread. Makes it easier to find things!

Brooke
12-12-2008, 03:26 PM
"It’s hard to know how to treat the recent news that the Eagles will play Mizzou Arena on March 17, exactly. The initial reaction’s an ugh and a shrug,"

:brickwall: I know how I take it, and it's not with an ugh or a shrug!

I'm
http://www.anchoredbygrace.com/smileys/party.gif

12-12-2008, 04:08 PM
It's Brooke who is behind this Missouri mystery. That card she threw up on stage at St. Louis - yep, it had some secret message on the back. Mmmm - or maybe it had been sprayed with some sort of 'love potion' that keeps them coming back for more :inlove::rofl:Not that I'm complaining - nope, they can keep coming to KC as many times as they want. They can stay at my place - I'm just a hop and a skip from KC :nod:.

Ah ha - Brooke has been busted - I knew it!!! :lol: Now, I really can't complain myself because the guys have been very generous to us Virginians this past year, too. The Hampton show scheduled in January will be their 4th show in the area since last May. I am counting Charlottesville last May, and the two D.C. shows in July and November.

With regard to that writeup that Soda just posted - I'm not quite sure what to think of that. It's not even a review - I'm not sure what the purpose of the writeup is. It sure isn't exactly a ticket sales promotion piece, is it? :shock:

tbs fanatic
12-12-2008, 04:10 PM
Dang - tickets go on sale Monday for Columbia. I wonder about KC? There is no way I can get the money together for tickets right now. Dang it, dang it, dang it :samurai:I'd better check out when the KC tickets go on sale - I just know it's going to be Monday:roll:

tbs fanatic
12-12-2008, 04:12 PM
Yep, it's Monday :sad:

12-12-2008, 04:29 PM
tbsf - Something I've learned is that the best tickets are always not the first to be made available. I know that there have been several instances recently where Ticketmaster released better tickets later than were offered when the tickets first went on sale. You have to keep checking frequently, and there are no guarantees, but it happens pretty often. Anyway, just thought I'd post this in case you want to take this into consideration. In any event, good luck to you - hope you get the tickets you want.

Brooke
12-12-2008, 05:42 PM
I'm not getting in any hurry to buy tickets. I will be checking them out Monday, but I doubt anything I will want will come up. I'll be taking your all's advice and play the waiting game.

And I will NOT be doing ILAA. It's just not worth it to me. Although I'll never forget the one time I did do it!

Maleah
12-12-2008, 06:41 PM
I live in NORTH Dakota guys! LOL! So I'm THRILLED about the Fargo date! Its only about 2 and 1/2 hours away. I think I'm going to stand in line and see what we can get and if its not good enough then I'll pay more on ebay or something.

And I don't know if irving caught wind of our campaign or not but its a little strange that it was announced right after I told you guys my plans ;)

sodascouts
12-12-2008, 07:15 PM
LOL - I don't know why I thought you lived in South Dakota! Dur, Nancy! :blush:

I know one thing - I'm sure your campaign didn't hurt!

MikeA
12-12-2008, 07:17 PM
I'm not sure either where that report came from or what the purpose was. I KNOW the St. Louis people are NOT ambivalent about the Eagles. I attended a sold out concert there not that many years ago during the Farewell tours. That guy needs to get his head out and get a feel for the attitudes of his readers!

tbs fanatic
12-13-2008, 10:14 PM
Thanks for the tips dreamer. There is just no way I can swing it now so it will have to be a last minute thing for me probably.

TimothyBFan
12-15-2008, 11:54 AM
Just went on checking for tickets for Cleveland and Columbus OH and the best I can get is section 5 row BB. No way! If I go into the marketplace tho there are already seats being sold in front row (tickets just went on sale not even an hour ago!) for $725.00 on Joe's side.

Tickets are $190.00 --so there may be no fee any longer but they upped the ticket price from the other concerts I attended by $5.00. I guess we are stilll saving a few dollars but still say it is a racket when you start looking for tickets the minute they go on sale and all you pull up are back of the floor!!

sodascouts
12-15-2008, 11:55 AM
See my post in the Azoff thread - I said pretty much exactly the same thing!!

TimothyBFan
12-15-2008, 12:01 PM
See my post in the Azoff thread - I said pretty much exactly the same thing!!

:hilarious: Right down to we both used the same word "racket"! Too funny!! Great minds think alike huh??:nod:

Maleah
12-15-2008, 01:00 PM
I hear ya! It IS quite a racket and very frustrating. I knew I wasn't going to get very good seats seeing as we had to get 5 in a row...but it was still disappointing. Lol we ended up being section 42 row 16. It could be worse but its hard to move back from the 5th row! lol but I'll be sharing the experience with good friends and family...two of which have never seen them before so I guess I'll be ok.

What is REALLY annoying though is the fact that the only section 40 seats I could find were in the marketplace on sunday ar $427 on up and there were already tickets on ebay this weekend!

Maleah
12-15-2008, 01:04 PM
You know...the boys are really lucky that they have such devoted fans because most bands wouldn't get away with these prices! lol Yes, there are others, but most can't and don't!

12-15-2008, 01:16 PM
I really do feel your pain, Maleah. But, I guess it's just the price we have to pay to see legends. :wink: :D

TimothyBFan
12-15-2008, 01:18 PM
Here's an idea--we start a topic of how much we have all paid to go see The Eagles over the years and tally it up to find out how much just this board has sent their way. I believe it would be astounding!! I'd wager a bet that it is over and above what some of us make in years!!!

sodascouts
12-15-2008, 02:08 PM
The last thing I wanna do is figure out how much I spent! I don't like to think about that too hard. ;)

TimothyBFan
12-15-2008, 02:17 PM
I know my amount is nothing compared to some of you here but yet the time I have put into them... yikes!! It's not been Wasted Time tho:wink:.

TimothyBFan
12-22-2008, 09:35 AM
I found this on ebay--Thought someone might want this. Check out the low starting bid for a floor seat--I don't see a reserve either and only 5 more days to go. What a bargain!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110328819071&ssPageName=MERCOSI_VI_ROSI_PR4_PCN_BIX&refitem=260332465353&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&refwidgettype=osi_widget&_trksid=p284.m185&_trkparms=algo%3DSI%26its%3DI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D 4%26ps%3D42

eaglesvet
12-22-2008, 07:03 PM
What gives with that?? I never go on Ebay.

TimothyBFan
12-22-2008, 07:11 PM
Ev--you might want to start--but BEWARE!!!:stunned:

ticky
01-02-2009, 12:07 PM
Here's the latest hot off the JWFC presses!!

Eagles Tour Dates

March 18, 2009 - Wireless Center - Moline, IL
Amex BTL EOS: 1/5 10AM
Public On Sale: 1/12 10AM

March 22, 2009 - Hills - Detroit, MI
Amex EOS: 1/5 10AM

March 26, 2009 - Sears Centre - Chicago, IL

EDIT: just got this

** Correction: The March Detroit date is the 21st - not the 22nd.

March 18, 2009 - Wireless Center - Moline, IL
Amex BTL EOS: 1/5 10AM

March 21, 2009 - Hills - Detroit, MI

wsccg
01-02-2009, 01:01 PM
ticky,
That's good news for you! That means that they are making their way west from FL to get to you before heading to Europe!! Fingers crossed for you!!:)

ticky
01-02-2009, 01:09 PM
*G* thanks ws, let's hope!!!

tbs fanatic
01-02-2009, 02:15 PM
I found this on ebay--Thought someone might want this. Check out the low starting bid for a floor seat--I don't see a reserve either and only 5 more days to go. What a bargain!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110328819071&ssPageName=MERCOSI_VI_ROSI_PR4_PCN_BIX&refitem=260332465353&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&refwidgettype=osi_widget&_trksid=p284.m185&_trkparms=algo%3DSI%26its%3DI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D 4%26ps%3D42

I see that went for $76 :stunned::stunned: I never do anything with ebay either but this could change my mind - lol.

TimothyBFan
01-02-2009, 05:15 PM
Can you believe that? A floor seat for $76.00!!!! WOW!

Here's something about the Moline show.

http://www.qconline.com/archives/qco/display.php?id=419822

TimothyBFan
01-02-2009, 06:42 PM

Holy crap---not again!!!! I am really trying to make myself avoid another big $$$ show this year! I don't know if it will work or not! I've never heard of this place--it is in Hoffman Estates IL actually but when you try to bring up the seating chart, it's not showing any floor seats right now on ticketmaster. Also, look at the ticket prices --$216.00 for the best seats--are you flipping kidding me? So glad they have done away with the fees on ticketmaster!:brickwall:

sodascouts
01-03-2009, 02:51 AM
I hear ya, Willie! I simply cannot afford another Eagles show. :(

eaglesvet
01-03-2009, 08:31 PM
TBF, I didn't actually pull up any ticket price lists, but with the convenience and facilities charges, my tickets on the floor in Nov. were $201 and $208... So, it sounds like Irving is pulling a fast one by just hiding the fees elsewhere!

Just Another Hired Hand
01-03-2009, 11:10 PM
My Eagles tickets to the November show were $183 each (7th row floor, center stage), or $366 for the pair. Add in the fees ($21 per ticket) and the total cost was $408. What a racket! But I will add the show was worth every penny of it. If they were appearing within a four hour driving distance Tiffanny Twisted and I would be going again.

Maleah
01-04-2009, 06:25 PM
Well we were seriously considering paying the extra cash to get better seats but I just dont think I can do it. It's just not right when you have to choose between paying the bills and going to the Eagles and you lean towards the concert. lol I just can't do that and get myself into more money problems that way. So I decided I'm just going to be satisfied with the fact that I'm going to hear them again, even if the seats aren't that great. Too bad there won't be a JWFC meeting there.........I would have had to join for that. :) Guess it's too small of a market though. :scowl: lol

TimothyBFan
01-07-2009, 02:11 PM
http://www.livedaily.com/news/15466.html

TimothyBFan
01-09-2009, 10:56 AM
Hey Dreamer -are you :puke:yet from excitement? Good luck getting a good ticket when you get there, if you haven't already gotten one!! Report back soon.

01-09-2009, 12:21 PM
Yep, TBF. I'm :puke:! I bought my tickets yesterday and am getting VERY excited at the thought of seeing the guys again. I'm going to go ahead and start a thread for the Hampton show so I'll go into more detail it that.

ticky
01-12-2009, 11:34 AM
Update: Eagles Tour Date

May 9, 2009 - Rio Tinto Stadium - Salt Lake City, UT

AMEX EOS: 1/17 10AM

Public On Sale: 1/24 10AM

Shirley?? are you seeing this?? It's not Arizona, but it's close!! AND IT'S WEST!!!! OHMYGOD!!!!

sodascouts
01-12-2009, 01:47 PM
Great! We should start a new thread if they're going to do dates in the west!

ticky
01-12-2009, 01:59 PM
well, so far, that's the only one *G* but we'll keep our fingers crossed!!

TimothyBFan
01-12-2009, 02:05 PM
:pray:Please :pray: Please :pray: Please so that Ticky will :stop: :weep::weep:and :cuss: about not getting to see them!

eaglesvet
01-12-2009, 02:18 PM
:pray:Please :pray: Please :pray: Please so that Ticky will :stop: :weep::weep:and :cuss: about not getting to see them!
Great message! We should try to write an entire message using only symbols sometime!

Prettymaid
01-12-2009, 06:02 PM
Ticky, I am so confident that they will come your way... this is a very good sign!

sodascouts
01-12-2009, 07:55 PM
I saw an article that says they are playing a grand opening of a venue - which means it might be a one-off, I'm sad to say. HOWEVER, that's by no means a given!

AzEaglesFan
01-13-2009, 03:52 AM
They are at least getting closer. If they even come reasonably close I going to try to go and see them. We are going down Sat to buy a trailer for hubby's ATV. If he can spend $3400. for a trailer I should be able to go see the "guys" right???:?:

ticky
01-13-2009, 04:05 AM
Absolutely! and I LOVE your new AV!

Prettymaid
01-13-2009, 08:33 AM
Me too, AZ - Love it!

eaglesvet
01-13-2009, 02:48 PM
They are at least getting closer. If they even come reasonably close I going to try to go and see them. We are going down Sat to buy a trailer for hubby's ATV. If he can spend $3400. for a trailer I should be able to go see the "guys" right???:?:
At least 17 times, depending on where you want to sit!:thumbsup:

AzEaglesFan
01-13-2009, 05:40 PM
Thank you, I really like that picture of Joe too. Can't remember who I stole it from. err I mean borrowed it from. Talked it over with Bob and he said fine with him if I go see the Eagles as long as he doesn't have to battle the traffic and the crowds. I have a friend that is as nuts about the guys as I am so I'm all set. So come West young men, your fans are waiting.:pray:

Prettymaid
01-14-2009, 08:31 AM
AZ, you Borderers out west have been very patient. It's hard for me to imagine coming here daily and hearing about others' concert experiences two, three and four times over when you haven't had the first opportunity! I know they're going to get there, I just hope they release the dates soon.

TimothyBFan
01-22-2009, 02:20 PM
Here's one I just got on google alerts. I love the last paragraph of what Don says. Ain't it the truth!!!:thumbsup:

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20090122/ARTICLE/901220316?Title=Success_keeps_Eagles_creative

You must fill in all fields

http://www.heraldtribune.com/global/graphics/loading.gif

NIGHTLIFE

Success keeps Eagles creative

http://www.heraldtribune.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=SH&Date=20090122&Category=ARTICLE&ArtNo=901220316&Ref=AR&MaxW=600&border=0 (http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20090122/ARTICLE/901220316?Title=Success_keeps_Eagles_creative#) COURTESY PHOTO

THE EAGLES

By STEVE HEISLER CORRESPONDENT

Published: Thursday, January 22, 2009 at 1:00 a.m.
Last Modified: Thursday, January 22, 2009 at 8:31 a.m.
That quintessential American rock band whose soaring harmonies have been the theme song for more than three decades stops in Tampa next week.

TICKETS
Eagles
8 p.m. Jan. 29. St. Pete Times Forum, 401 Channelside Drive, Tampa.
$47.75-$187.75. (813) 301-2500; stpetetimesforum.com.

Already riding a wave of success, the Eagles' Long Road Out of Eden tour lands at the St. Pete Times Forum. In the process, this California quartet most famous for dark desert highways and the warm smell of colitas shows a definitive ability to reinvent itself.
It does so, however, by staying true to the formula that made Don Henley, Joe Walsh, Glenn Frey and Timothy B. Schmit instantly recognizable from its earliest successes through "Hell Freezes Over" to its 2007 effort. As Henley surmised in an interview with "60 Minutes," it was time to create again after a best-of collection from Warner in 2003. Before "Long Road," the Eagles' last full studio album was in 1979.
"It was important to make this album and not just play the old songs," he said. "We'd gone around the world twice -- we either had to fold our tent or make a record."
The 1998 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees' effort on "Long Road" shows a freshness of substance and spirit in a style that harkens to their early '70s heyday. But that's the beauty here for fans eager to reconnect.
On the selfish breakup ballad, "Busy Being Fabulous," Henley's trademark vocals and a catchy chorus play off one another while on "No More Walks in the Wood," the Eagles' harmonies alone fill the air.
"I connected with the message: It was about lost love and lost youth and lost nature," Henley has said, after discovering the poem that led to the song. "I thought I could make a really nice a cappella piece out of this."
The album's greatest hit wound up being "How Long," a J.D. Souther composition that won a 2008 Grammy. From it to classics from six No. 1 albums like "Hotel California" and "Peaceful Easy Feeling," it seems Henley fully recognizes the effect this band has and -- as its band members remain creative -- will continue to have.
"People did things to the Eagles," Henley has said. "They made it part of the soundtrack of their lives. It's not lost on us how much value people place on our music."

Glennsallnighter
01-25-2009, 05:48 PM
"People did things to the Eagles," Henley has said. "They made it part of the soundtrack of their lives. It's not lost on us how much value people place on our music."

Amen Don!!