PDA

View Full Version : John Travolta's Son Dead at Age 16

Ive always been a dreamer
01-03-2009, 09:52 PM
This is horrible news, but Jett Travolta, the 16-year old son of John and Kelly Preston was found dead yesterday as the family was vacationing in the Bahamas. Early reports indicate that he had a seizure and hit his head on a bath tub. The loss of a child must be one of the most difficult and tragic things that any family would ever have to deal with. My thoughts are with the Travolta family during this extremely difficult time.

Littlemelly9
01-03-2009, 09:55 PM
That Must be really hard for them, My prayers are with them.

Stars
01-03-2009, 09:56 PM
I heard about this awful tragedy. My thoughts and prayers are with the Travolta family. I pray that they find great comfort through faith, family and friends.

ticky
01-03-2009, 10:13 PM
I heard about this earlier today too. I feel so awful about the poor family. I cant even imagine how much pain they must be in. My thoughts and prayers are also with them. God Bless.

DonFan
01-03-2009, 10:26 PM
I almost cried when I heard this because I have a 16-yr-old too, and the thought of anyone losing a child absolutely breaks my heart. I have always liked John Travolta--he comes across as a happy, joyful person who works hard and appreciates all his success, and he always spoke of his family with love. My thoughts & prayers go out to their family in this difficult time.

TimothyBFan
01-04-2009, 03:36 PM
How horrible!!! I hadn't heard this. I can't imagine what they are going thru right now!! Hope the press leaves them alone!

Prettymaid
01-04-2009, 05:41 PM
I almost cried when I heard this because I have a 16-yr-old too, and the thought of anyone losing a child absolutely breaks my heart. I have always liked John Travolta--he comes across as a happy, joyful person who works hard and appreciates all his success, and he always spoke of his family with love. My thoughts & prayers go out to their family in this difficult time.

I was going to post the same thing DF. John Travolta has always come across in interviews as a very 'got his head together' person, somewhat rare in his business. My heart goes out to the family.

PatRockford
01-04-2009, 05:58 PM
Life is so very fragile, you just never know. I cannot imagine losing a child. Makes you wonder why these things happen. We all take things for granted and complain about little things. When you see something like this happen you realize just how lucky you are. My husband's heart stopped on Dec 18th but the Doctors were able to bring him back. I thank God everday for that. I know the loss of a husband as my first husband died of a heart attack at age 40 when we had two small children. I never expected that at all. We should all tell our husbands, wifes and children how much they mean to us.

tbs fanatic
01-04-2009, 06:19 PM
The John Travolta tragedy is really heartbreaking. They have always come across as such a loving and close family. So sad.

Glennsallnighter
01-04-2009, 06:51 PM
I too sympathise with the Travolta family. I read yesterday that Jett had suffered from a nervous illness that he was diagnosed with when he was only 2 and which induced seizures. But I'm sure the family never thought this would have happened. My sympathies go out to John and the rest of the family. He has always been one of my favourite actors.

Peekaboo
01-04-2009, 08:19 PM
I found out about this yesterday when I was checking my email and saw it on my Yahoo News page. I just stared at the headline for a minute in shock. It's so sad. This is such a tragedy. My thoughts and prayers are with his family.