PDA

View Full Version : Eagles Music Touching Your Life

Tiffanny Twisted
01-20-2009, 07:27 PM
I couldn't find the appropriate place to put this so I thought this would be the best place. Maybe some of you have had similar experiences.

Yesterday I had the "good" fortune to be sitting in the dentist's chair. I was having a complicated and uncomfortable procedure done that would result in a crown being placed on one of my molars. Well lo and behold, the FM station teh dentist is piping through his office plays "Already Gone".

I start swaying my foot back and forth to the beat of the song. The dentist tells me,"You have to cut that out, sweetie, your whole body is moving."

I have all sorts of dental implements hanging out of my mouth rendering me speechless.

I stop with the foot and start tapping with my hand. I get the same reaction, "You have to sit still while I'm doing this."

The assistant observed, "I think she likes the song on the radio."

Not only did I like the song, but it described exactly where I was mentally. Now if these dentists would just work a little faster...

TimothyBFan
01-21-2009, 07:58 AM
Good one Tiffanny! I would wager a bet that most of us here have all had a similar experience (or 2 or 3 or dozens)! :hilarious:

Ive always been a dreamer
01-21-2009, 11:26 AM
Too funny tif - my dentist plays lots of Eagles music as well. All I can say is "dentists beware - if you want us to stay still, then stick to the more mellow tunes!" :lol:

Glennsallnighter
01-25-2009, 06:05 PM
I only ever go to the dentist as a 'Last Resort' ie my teeth have to be keeping me awake at night, but if I did I would have my ipod full of Glenn :heart: and Eagles tunes to keep me relaxed.