PDA

View Full Version : Jacksonville, FL 1-28-09

Jags
01-23-2009, 01:11 PM
Just 5 more days and I'll finally get to see them all do a full live show! Woo-hoo!!! Can't wait! Is anyone else going to this show? If so, I'd really love to meet some other die-hard fans there! ;)

Ive always been a dreamer
01-23-2009, 01:25 PM
Jags, I'm sure you will have a blast at the show. Hope you will come back and tell us all about it and have some great pics as well. I wish I were going, but I went to the Hampton show last week, and, sadly, I have a feeling that will be my last show for a while.

Jags
01-27-2009, 06:35 AM
Jags, I'm sure you will have a blast at the show. Hope you will come back and tell us all about it and have some great pics as well. I wish I were going, but I went to the Hampton show last week, and, sadly, I have a feeling that will be my last show for a while.
Awww, I can feel your pain Dreamer. :( This will most likely be my last show for quite a while, too. But of course I'll come back and tell ya all about it, and hopefully get some great pics to share w/ y'all! ;)

sodascouts
01-27-2009, 04:26 PM
I'm looking forward to your review!

Brooke
01-27-2009, 05:08 PM
Have fun Jags! We'll be awaiting your review!

Peekaboo
01-27-2009, 06:41 PM
Have the time of your life Jags!! We all eagerly await your review.

Glennsallnighter
01-27-2009, 07:22 PM
Have fun Jags. Can't wait for the review and hopefully some pics!:bye::bye::bye:

TimothyBFan
01-28-2009, 07:50 AM
Jags-Just wanted to say I hope you have a great time tonight!! I know you will. Hope you get some great pictures with that smuggled in camera! :) And give Timothy a wave for me please! :thumbsup:

Jags
01-28-2009, 08:15 AM
OMG, tonight's finally THE night!!! Couldn't sleep at all last night... just way too excited about the show, and still feeling pretty anxious about the whole camera situation. :worried: I really hope that they're not gonna give me a hard time about taking pics tonight! *crosses fingers* I never ever bring my purse to concerts... it's just such a hassle to have to keep up with while trying to enjoy the show and take pics and all. But oh well, I guess I'm gonna have to carry one this time so I can try to hide my camera just in case the "camera nazi's" are out in full force. Please wish me luck! ;)

ticky
01-28-2009, 11:30 AM
Good luck with the camera thing Jags, and have a GREAT time!!! Im looking forward to reading your review

Peekaboo
01-28-2009, 11:34 AM
Have a wonderful time tonight Jags!!! Good luck with the pictures!!

ticky
01-28-2009, 11:39 AM
Good luck with the camera thing Jags, and have a GREAT time!!! Im looking forward to reading your review

Peekaboo
01-28-2009, 11:43 AM
Have a wonderful time tonight Jags!!! And good luck with your camera, I hope get it in and get some great pics!!

Ive always been a dreamer
01-28-2009, 12:07 PM
Have a blast tonight, Jags and come back soon to tell us all about it.