PDA

View Full Version : Timothy loves me after all!!

TimothyBFan
02-05-2009, 08:17 AM
Another usual Thursday morning -till I opened my email. A email from Julie Freeman overnight telling me that her & Timothy are working thru letters and emails and they wanted to email me to tell me he really appreciated all the nice things I had to say, he is so happy that his and the Eagles music have meant so much to me over the years and have gotten me thru some pretty rough times with my losses and he was "extremely happy" that I was finally able to make it to a couple of the concerts! And he will be sending me an autographed picture by the end of next week!
:yay::yay::fainted::smitten::inlove::blueblob::stu nned::jawdrop:
I love that man! He doesn't think I am a stalker afterall!!!! It's gonna be a good day after news like that-something to look forward to in the mail afterall. Did I say I love that man?

timfan
02-05-2009, 08:22 AM
Thats Great TBF!! I'm so happy for you! :partytime:

and hopefully that means the rest of us who have sent him stuff will get responses soon also lol

DonFan
02-05-2009, 10:10 AM
WOW, TBF--I'm impressed. You are so lucky!

ticky
02-05-2009, 10:57 AM
YEA WILLIE!!! Congrats!! That's very VERY cool!! Be sure and scan you're pic when you get it!! *G* (I always knew you weren't a stalker)

Brooke
02-05-2009, 11:05 AM
Wow Willie, that is awesome!

I too, hope that means he will be reading my letter and will hear from him soon! :pray:

I didn't send him my email though.

TimothyBFan
02-05-2009, 11:19 AM
Fingers crossed that every one that has written him hears soon. I actually wrote him in October and then emailed in December (hence the reason I figure he might think I'm a stalker :hilarious:).

What a rush to think that he has actually read my letter/email and wanted to send his thanks and send me something. I feel like a young girl with a crush again (all giddy and happy-:blush:). I'm so pathetic!!! :)

Stars
02-05-2009, 11:54 AM
TBF, I am so happy for you!!:D Please do post the picture when it arrives-we would LOVE to see it!!
And you are not pathetic at all-whenever I start thinking about our guys I feel like a young teen again, and this Sat. I turn "Heinz 57", as my friends are reminding me!:partytime:

Prettymaid
02-05-2009, 01:09 PM
Fingers crossed that every one that has written him hears soon. I actually wrote him in October and then emailed in December (hence the reason I figure he might think I'm a stalker :hilarious:).

What a rush to think that he has actually read my letter/email and wanted to send his thanks and send me something. I feel like a young girl with a crush again (all giddy and happy-:blush:). I'm so pathetic!!! :)

I was just about to ask what the response time was when I read this. I couldn't be more happy for you. I'm glad you included in your letter a 'history' of your life through his music. I assume it's more enjoyable for him (them) to read something a little different than the same ole' 'by rote' fan letter. Again, congratulations!

Troubadour
02-05-2009, 03:34 PM
Wow, Willie! I was grinning as soon as I started reading this thread. What a way to brighten up an average Thursday morning! I'm so happy for you. And of course Tim loves you! :thumbsup:

sodascouts
02-05-2009, 04:49 PM
OH my gosh, Willie! How AWESOME!!!!!!

Lisa
02-05-2009, 09:01 PM
Wow! Great news! Congratulations on having your letter and e-mail read, answered, and a picture, after all of those years of being a fan!

Peekaboo
02-05-2009, 10:22 PM
YES, Contact!!! I'm so happy for you Willie!!! Please post the picture when it comes in. We'd all love to see it!!!

GlennLover
02-06-2009, 08:31 PM
Congratulations,Willie:blueblob:. That's FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!

EagleLady
02-06-2009, 08:44 PM
I am so happy for you Willie :yay:

eaglesvet
02-06-2009, 10:17 PM

Oh, most definitely, pathetic was the first word that came to my mind as well (not)...how about DARN LUCKY! :spin: Are you the first Borderer to establish remote communication as we know it? (ie, either snail- or e-mail connection? Oh, I guess phone contact would count, too...) What I mean is, I'm not counting anyone of us here who has actually gotten a shout-out at a concert or anything like that...:soda::nope:.

I had to laugh...back in high school, "what a rush" was one of my group of friends' favorite trendy sayings...mainly because we didn't do drugs that those words implied in my neck of the woods!!

Just Another Hired Hand
02-07-2009, 12:04 AM
Congratulations Willie! I know what a TBS fan you are and I am hoping to see a posting of that picture in the very near future.

TimothyBFan
02-11-2009, 09:16 AM
Hubby came in from work yesterday with the mail and a funny look on his face! :hilarious: He had seen the return address of Timothy B Schmit and was pretty curious. Told him it was a plane ticket to California and I'd see him sometime soon! :hilarious: I had told him last week I was expecting something "important" in the mail.

It is beautiful!!! It's the same one I posted that that other person had gotten with his name emblazoned across it! I almost have it rubbed off already. :) I will post a picture later. I've been thinking about getting my stuff out and taking pictures finally so this might motivate me a little.

tbs fanatic
02-11-2009, 11:21 AM
WooHoo! Congrats TBF - that's fantastic :thumbsup: Of course, I'm seething with jealousy:rofl:

sodascouts
02-11-2009, 12:22 PM
Ah, it's arrived! So cool!

Brooke
02-11-2009, 03:35 PM
:jealous: That is very cool, TBF. I want one, too.

:wave: Hey Timothy, have you read my letter yet? :pray:

Prettymaid
02-11-2009, 06:35 PM
Yea, Willie! Timothy loves you indeed!