PDA

View Full Version : Eagles Mad Libs

Prettymaid
02-17-2009, 12:29 PM
I mentioned this idea in another thread and thought I'd start one. It's easy - I will give you some blanks to fill in for a story that I have created. The story will be in the next post.

Spoiler - don't look at the next post until you have written your words down for the blanks in the story.Then simply go to post #2 and fill your words into the blanks. And don't forget to share your finished story!

1. A place
2. Noun (plural)
3. Your favorite Eagle
4. building ( bank, barn, hotel, etc...)
5. Noun
6. Adjective (decription of a noun)
7. Noun (plural)
8. Restaurant
9. Food (plural)
10. Body part
11. Verb
12. Noun
13. Occupation title (plural)
14. Animal (plural)

Prettymaid
02-17-2009, 12:31 PM
Road Trip

One day I decided to take a road trip to _________. It was a beautiful day and the _______ were in bloom. As I was cruising down the road I saw ___________ broken down on the side of the road.
“Hey, need a ride?, I asked. “I can take you to the nearest _________.”
He hopped in and off we went. Once we got the small talk out of the way he said, “Mind if I turn on the _______? I get ________ when I’m not driving.”
“Of course,” I said. “I am the same way. I don’t like to drive without ________. Are you hungry? Let’s stop at this _______ drive through and order some ______.”
We ate on the road and before we knew it we had reached his destination.
“Thanks for the lift”, he said and leaned over and kissed me on the _______. “But let me leave you with some words of wisdom – ‘Never ______ your ______ unless you know how many ______ are chasing the ______!’”

Prettymaid
02-17-2009, 12:41 PM
Here's my example:

One day I decided to take a road trip to Hell’s kitchen. It was a beautiful day and the noses were in bloom. As I was cruising down the road I saw Joe Walsh broken down on the side of the road.
“Hey, need a ride?, I asked. “I can take you to the nearest Bank.”
He hopped in and off we went. Once we got the small talk out of the way he said, “Mind if I turn on the elevator? I get crispy when I’m not driving.”
“Of course,” I said. “I am the same way. I don’t like to drive without cats. Are you hungry? Let’s stop at this Olive Garden drive through and order some chocolate chip cookies.”
“Thanks for the lift”, he said and leaned over and kissed me on the elbow. “But let me leave you with some words of wisdom – ‘Never crank your mailbox unless you know how many engineers are chasing the cows!’”

sodascouts
02-17-2009, 12:42 PM
This is so clever, PM!

I remember when I had more time, I coded a version of this for Fleetwood Mac song lyrics: http://www.buckinghamnicks.net/fun/madlib.html. The only problem was that it took so long to code that I only put up one song at a time!

Here's my story:

One day I decided to take a road trip to Indiana. It was a beautiful day and the sweaters were in bloom. As I was cruising down the road I saw Glenn broken down on the side of the road.
“Hey, need a ride?, I asked. “I can take you to the nearest university.”
He hopped in and off we went. Once we got the small talk out of the way he said, “Mind if I turn on the poster? I get sore when I’m not driving.”
“Of course,” I said. “I am the same way. I don’t like to drive without books. Are you hungry? Let’s stop at this TGIFriday's drive through and order some sandwiches.”
“Thanks for the lift”, he said and leaned over and kissed me on the abdomen. “But let me leave you with some words of wisdom – ‘Never sneeze your purse unless you know how many professors are chasing the woolly mammoths!’”

Prettymaid
02-17-2009, 12:47 PM
Soda I'm laughing so hard I'm crying!

ticky
02-17-2009, 01:41 PM
Ok, there's something really not right with my brain... here

Road Trip

One day I decided to take a road trip to My Living Room. It was a beautiful day and the Toothpicks were in bloom. As I was cruising down the road I saw Joe broken down on the side of the road.
“Hey, need a ride?, I asked. “I can take you to the nearest Outhouse.”
He hopped in and off we went. Once we got the small talk out of the way he said, “Mind if I turn on the Hot Water Bottle? I get Spiffy when I’m not driving.”
“Of course,” I said. “I am the same way. I don’t like to drive without Nuts. Are you hungry? Let’s stop at this Senior Muchacho's house of Tortilla's drive through and order some Bagles.”
“Thanks for the lift”, he said and leaned over and kissed me on the Funny Bone. “But let me leave you with some words of wisdom – ‘Never Bounce your Bottle Cap unless you know how many Occupationa Maintainence and Sanitary Engineers are chasing the Guinea Pigs!’”

see?? Im just not right...*G*

Prettymaid
02-17-2009, 01:45 PM
I didn't know you could get bagels at Senior Muchacho's house of Tortilla's ! :rofl:

sodascouts
02-17-2009, 01:46 PM
lol! What a hoot these are to read!

TimothyBFan
02-17-2009, 02:13 PM
My imagination isn't as good as some of yours apparently (woolly mammoth just cracked me up!!!)

Road Trip

One day I decided to take a road trip to New Orleans. It was a beautiful day and the dogs were in bloom. As I was cruising down the road I saw Timothy B. broken down on the side of the road.
“Hey, need a ride?, I asked. “I can take you to the nearest shed.”
He hopped in and off we went. Once we got the small talk out of the way he said, “Mind if I turn on the fireplace? I get hot when I’m not driving.”
“Of course,” I said. “I am the same way. I don’t like to drive without highchair. Are you hungry? Let’s stop at this Hacienda drive through and order some tacos.”
“Thanks for the lift”, he said and leaned over and kissed me on the arm. “But let me leave you with some words of wisdom – ‘Never walk your clipboard unless you know how many priests are chasing the giraffes!’”

Some of that kinda made sense. And Timothy can get hot when he's not driving anytime he wants in my car!!!

ticky
02-17-2009, 02:33 PM
Umm.. Willie?? what are you going to do to poor Timmy in the shed?

TimothyBFan
02-17-2009, 02:35 PM
The same thing you are doing to Joe in the Outhouse!!!:nahnah:

ticky
02-17-2009, 02:58 PM
I love Joe, but he's on his own in the outhouse! hehehehehe

Brooke
02-17-2009, 04:52 PM
:rofl: All of yours are too funny! Here's mine:

One day I decided to take a road trip to Cancun. It was a beautiful day and the flowers were in bloom. As I was cruising down the road I saw Glenn Frey broken down on the side of the road.
“Hey, need a ride?, I asked. “I can take you to the nearest Four Seasons hotel.”
He hopped in and off we went. Once we got the small talk out of the way he said, “Mind if I turn on the cat? I get fluffy when I’m not driving.”
“Of course,” I said. “I am the same way. I don’t like to drive without cats. Are you hungry? Let’s stop at this Ruby Tuesday's drive through and order some prime rib.”
“Thanks for the lift”, he said and leaned over and kissed me on the neck. “But let me leave you with some words of wisdom – ‘Never walk your dog unless you know how many secretaries are chasing the horses!’”

Ooh, not too bad in places! I'd take Glenn to the Four Seasons anytime he gets fluffy and kisses me on the neck! :nod:

Prettymaid
02-17-2009, 04:54 PM
Lol Brooke! I bet it's pretty hard to eat prime rib while you're driving!

I can hear it now - Glenn's new hit single I Get Fluffy!

TimothyBFan
02-17-2009, 05:07 PM
Brooke--I don't know, but Cancun, Four Season's Hotel, Glenn getting fluffy... it's 'bout as close to erotic literature as you can get on this board! ;-) I was anxious to read on!

Prettymaid
02-17-2009, 05:19 PM
My only concern is that Glenn wants to turn on the cat!

DonFan
02-17-2009, 11:01 PM
PM, this was a terrific idea. I have been laughing my head off at everyone's posts!

Road Trip

One day I decided to take a road trip to _the beach. It was a beautiful day and the _suitcases were in bloom. As I was cruising down the road I saw __Don Henley broken down on the side of the road.
“Hey, need a ride?, I asked. “I can take you to the nearest _Hotel California_.”
He hopped in and off we went. Once we got the small talk out of the way he said, “Mind if I turn on the _guitar? I get pretty when I’m not driving.”
“Of course,” I said. “I am the same way. I don’t like to drive without __drums. Are you hungry? Let’s stop at this Pablos drive through and order some _quesadillas_.”
“Thanks for the lift”, he said and leaned over and kissed me on the mouth.. “But let me leave you with some words of wisdom – ‘Never _run_ your __car unless you know how many _singers_ are chasing the _cats_!’”

Koala
02-18-2009, 03:30 AM
Road Trip

One day I decided to take a road trip to wood. It was a beautiful day and the seettes were in bloom. As I was cruising down the road I saw Glenn Frey broken down on the side of the road.
“Hey, need a ride?, I asked. “I can take you to the nearest school.”
He hopped in and off we went. Once we got the small talk out of the way he said, “Mind if I turn on the concert? I get cold when I’m not driving.”
“Of course,” I said. “I am the same way. I don’t like to drive without books.Are you hungry? Let’s stop at this mexican restaurant drive through and order some cornflaks.”
“Thanks for the lift”, he said and leaned over and kissed me on the arm. “But let me leave you with some words of wisdom – ‘Never paint your teacher unless you know how many doctors are chasing the dog!’”

Prettymaid
02-18-2009, 09:37 AM
DF, sounds like you've got quite the band started in that car, with Don on guitar and you on the drums! :guitar::drummer:

Koala, you and Soda are the same - you both like to drive with books!

Troubadour
02-18-2009, 10:48 AM
These are a hoot. Just what I needed!

Here's mine:

One day I decided to take a road trip to London. It was a beautiful day and the shoes were in bloom. As I was cruising down the road I saw Don broken down on the side of the road.
“Hey, need a ride?, I asked. “I can take you to the nearest barn.”
He hopped in and off we went. Once we got the small talk out of the way he said, “Mind if I turn on the chair? I get hot when I’m not driving.”
“Of course,” I said. “I am the same way. I don’t like to drive without jeans. Are you hungry? Let’s stop at this Chiquito drive through and order some strawberries.”
“Thanks for the lift”, he said and leaned over and kissed me on the leg. “But let me leave you with some words of wisdom – ‘Never jump your table unless you know how many doctors are chasing the bears!’”

Er... OK Don...

ticky
02-18-2009, 11:08 AM
OH now Lou, tell the truth.. you do too like to drive without jeans... *G*

Koala
02-18-2009, 01:40 PM
Koala, you and Soda are the same - you both like to drive with books!
Oh is right if I had not noticed! A good book is never wrong!

Troubadour
02-18-2009, 03:11 PM
OH now Lou, tell the truth.. you do too like to drive without jeans... *G*

LOL. Depends on the company ;)

Prettymaid
02-18-2009, 06:42 PM
LOL. Depends on the company ;)

I'm sure it does since they're kissing your leg!

Troubadour
02-18-2009, 07:11 PM
I'm sure it does since they're kissing your leg!

Oh! So they are! I'd barely noticed that detail until you pointed it out... :lie:

Freypower
02-18-2009, 08:04 PM
I will give this a go.....

Road Trip

One day I decided to take a road trip to Sydney. It was a beautiful day and the frangipanis were in bloom. As I was cruising down the road I saw Glenn Frey broken down on the side of the road.
“Hey, need a ride?, I asked. “I can take you to the nearest airport.”
He hopped in and off we went. Once we got the small talk out of the way he said, “Mind if I turn on the bootleg? I get sweaty when I’m not driving.”
“Of course,” I said. “I am the same way. I don’t like to drive without music. Are you hungry? Let’s stop at this Hard Rock Cafe drive through and order some Chinese.”
“Thanks for the lift”, he said and leaned over and kissed me on the lips. “But let me leave you with some words of wisdom – ‘Never start your car unless you know how many politicians are chasing the lions!’”

I think that could have been better. :sigh:

EagleLady
02-18-2009, 08:07 PM
That was good FP :)

TimothyBFan
02-19-2009, 04:12 PM
FP--this might be a stupid question, but what is a frangipanis?

Freypower
02-19-2009, 06:13 PM
A frangipani is a flower found in Australia and parts of South East Asia:

http://www.fs.fed.us/r8/caribbean/poisonous-plants/poisonous_plants_images/frangipani2.jpg

They can also be pink:

http://www.briterwebdesign.com/photoblog/15dec07/frangipani.jpg

They originated in Mexico, Central America & Venezuela but spread to other tropical areas. We had a frangipani tree in our garden during my childhood. I thought if I was going to attempt that story I should put in one local reference.

Brooke
02-20-2009, 02:21 PM
Fp, those flowers are beautiful. Thanks for explaining.

TimothyBFan
02-20-2009, 02:22 PM
Thanks FP--They are beautiful! Glad I asked.

Ive always been a dreamer
02-22-2009, 02:55 AM
Road Trip

One day I decided to take a road trip to L.A. It was a beautiful day and the boys were in bloom. As I was cruising down the road I saw Glenn Frey broken down on the side of the road.
“Hey, need a ride?, I asked. “I can take you to the nearest Hotel California.”
He hopped in and off we went. Once we got the small talk out of the way he said, “Mind if I turn on the song? I get HS&G when I’m not driving.”
“Of course,” I said. “I am the same way. I don’t like to drive without groupies. Are you hungry? Let’s stop at this Dan Tana’s drive through and order some lobsters.”
“Thanks for the lift”, he said and leaned over and kissed me on the lips. “But let me leave you with some words of wisdom – ‘Never run your radio unless you know how many nurses are chasing the Eagles!’”

Troubadour
02-22-2009, 01:58 PM
I get HS&G when I’m not driving.”
“Of course,” I said. “I am the same way."

Very modest, Dreamer! :hilarious: I love the fact that HS&G is now an established adjective.

Prettymaid
03-11-2009, 08:51 PM
Here's another one for you guys. Remember, don't read the story in the next post until you have written down your words to fill in the blanks.

1. Noun - plural
2. Noun - plural
3. Noun
4. Noun
5. Verb-past tense
6. Verb
7. Your Favorite Eagle
8. Beverage
9. Your Favorite Eagle (same as before)
10. Adjective
11 Adjective
12. Verb
13. Verb

Prettymaid
03-11-2009, 08:51 PM
HOTEL CALIFORNIA

My company had sent me on a business trip and the hotel they put me up in was beautiful. It had ______ and ______, and the lobby had a sparkling ______ hanging from the ceiling. They had turn down service, and a ______ had been left on my pillow.
Now it was morning and I had some time before my meeting, so I ______ out to the hall to get the complimentary newspaper. There wasn’t one at my door, but there was one by the door across the hall, and there was a sign hanging from the door that read ‘Do Not ______’. Thinking they’d never miss it, I reached down to pick up the paper and just as I grabbed it the door opened and there stood _______!
“Caught you”, he laughed and introduced himself. “You can have it as soon as I read last night’s review of our show. In fact, come on in and we can have some ______ and read it together.”
Stunned, I followed him into the room and he poured two cups and proceeded to read the review out loud.
“Listen to this”, he said, “ ‘______ was very ______, while the other three were ______’. Can you believe that?”
We laughed as he read the rest of the review, and noting the time I said goodbye, as I had a meeting to go to.
He laughed and said “This is The Hotel California! You can ______ anytime you like, but you can never ______!”

ticky
03-11-2009, 11:44 PM
First let me say YAY!!! WOO CATHY!! WOOHOO!! (I was happy to see a new Mad Lib!) and second I DID NOT CHEAT and read the story first, it's just the sad, pathetic and twisted way my brain works..

HOTEL CALIFORNIA

My company had sent me on a business trip and the hotel they put me up in was beautiful. It had greenbeans and Pickled Herring, and the lobby had a sparkling Molar hanging from the ceiling. They had turn down service, and a Light Bulb had been left on my pillow.
Now it was morning and I had some time before my meeting, so I sneezed out to the hall to get the complimentary newspaper. There wasn’t one at my door, but there was one by the door across the hall, and there was a sign hanging from the door that read ‘Do Not pick’. Thinking they’d never miss it, I reached down to pick up the paper and just as I grabbed it the door opened and there stood JOE!
“Caught you”, he laughed and introduced himself. “You can have it as soon as I read last night’s review of our show. In fact, come on in and we can have some Ensure and read it together.”
Stunned, I followed him into the room and he poured two cups and proceeded to read the review out loud.
“Listen to this”, he said, “ ‘JOE was very Freckled, while the other three were Bulging'. Can you believe that?”
We laughed as he read the rest of the review, and noting the time I said goodbye, as I had a meeting to go to.
He laughed and said “This is The Hotel California! You can Vibrate anytime you like, but you can never Thrust!”

sodascouts
03-12-2009, 12:23 AM
HOTEL CALIFORNIA

My company had sent me on a business trip and the hotel they put me up in was beautiful. It had queens and necklaces, and the lobby had a sparkling moon hanging from the ceiling. They had turn down service, and a shawl had been left on my pillow.
Now it was morning and I had some time before my meeting, so I twirled out to the hall to get the complimentary newspaper. There wasn’t one at my door, but there was one by the door across the hall, and there was a sign hanging from the door that read ‘Do Not Dance’. Thinking they’d never miss it, I reached down to pick up the paper and just as I grabbed it the door opened and there stood Glenn Frey!
“Caught you”, he laughed and introduced himself. “You can have it as soon as I read last night’s review of our show. In fact, come on in and we can have some Coke Zero and read it together.”
“Listen to this”, he said, “ ‘Glenn was very soft, while the other three were sexy’. Can you believe that?”
He laughed and said “This is The Hotel California! You can throw anytime you like, but you can never win!”

LOL!!!

melrose
03-12-2009, 12:39 AM
My company had sent me on a business trip and the hotel they put me up in was beautiful. It had jackets and airplanes, and the lobby had a sparkling chair hanging from the ceiling. They had turn down service, and a fence had been left on my pillow.
Now it was morning and I had some time before my meeting, so I strummed out to the hall to get the complimentary newspaper. There wasn’t one at my door, but there was one by the door across the hall, and there was a sign hanging from the door that read ‘Do Not shoot’. Thinking they’d never miss it, I reached down to pick up the paper and just as I grabbed it the door opened and there stood Timothy!
“Caught you”, he laughed and introduced himself. “You can have it as soon as I read last night’s review of our show. In fact, come on in and we can have some Tahitian Treat and read it together.”
“Listen to this”, he said, “ ‘Timothy was very long, while the other three were limber’. Can you believe that?”
He laughed and said “This is The Hotel California! You can trip anytime you like, but you can never burn!”

:hilarious: Meeting Timothy at a hotel! I wish! I would steal his newspaper every morning... ;)

Koala
03-12-2009, 03:13 AM
HOTEL CALIFORNIA

My company had sent me on a business trip and the hotel they put me up in was beautiful. It had Trees and Windows, and the lobby had a sparkling Jeans hanging from the ceiling. They had turn down service, and a Photo had been left on my pillow.
Now it was morning and I had some time before my meeting, so I paint out to the hall to get the complimentary newspaper. There wasn’t one at my door, but there was one by the door across the hall, and there was a sign hanging from the door that read ‘Do Not sleep’. Thinking they’d never miss it, I reached down to pick up the paper and just as I grabbed it the door opened and there stood Glenn Frey!
“Caught you”, he laughed and introduced himself. “You can have it as soon as I read last night’s review of our show. In fact, come on in and we can have some Tea and read it together.”
“Listen to this”, he said, “ ‘Glenn Frey was very hot, while the other three were blue’. Can you believe that?”
He laughed and said “This is The Hotel California! You can run anytime you like, but you can never lose!”

Prettymaid
03-12-2009, 07:53 AM
You guys, these are hilarious! Ticky, it's nice to know that both you and Joe are on Ensure! And Soda, I think you morphed yourself into Stevie in that story! MR, the next time I go to a hotel I'm going to be sure to hang my 'Do Not Shoot' sign on my door! I think that would be much better than Koala's 'Do Not Sleep' sign! Lol!

Anyone, please feel free to write one of these mad lib stories - it's fun and easy!

So that I can play along I have randomly opened the dictionary to get my words. Here's mine:

HOTEL CALIFORNIA

My company had sent me on a business trip and the hotel they put me up in was beautiful. It had magazines and elbows, and the lobby had a sparkling herb hanging from the ceiling. They had turn down service, and a cramp had been left on my pillow.
Now it was morning and I had some time before my meeting, so I fished out to the hall to get the complimentary newspaper. There wasn’t one at my door, but there was one by the door across the hall, and there was a sign hanging from the door that read ‘Do Not Honk’. Thinking they’d never miss it, I reached down to pick up the paper and just as I grabbed it the door opened and there stood Joe Walsh!
“Caught you”, he laughed and introduced himself. “You can have it as soon as I read last night’s review of our show. In fact, come on in and we can have some 7-Up and read it together.”
“Listen to this”, he said, “ ‘Joe was very thin, while the other three were sinful’. Can you believe that?”
He laughed and said “This is The Hotel California! You can bicker anytime you like, but you can never demolish!”

lol - sounds like Joe has learned his lesson in hotels!

TimothyBFan
03-12-2009, 08:28 AM
First I really want to apologize to Timothy for what this horrible reviewer said about him (not that he should be surprised!) :hilarious:

HOTEL CALIFORNIA

My company had sent me on a business trip and the hotel they put me up in was beautiful. It had cats and dogs, and the lobby had a sparkling cabinet hanging from the ceiling. They had turn down service, and a car had been left on my pillow.
Now it was morning and I had some time before my meeting, so I skated out to the hall to get the complimentary newspaper. There wasn’t one at my door, but there was one by the door across the hall, and there was a sign hanging from the door that read ‘Do Not tear’. Thinking they’d never miss it, I reached down to pick up the paper and just as I grabbed it the door opened and there stood Timothy B Schmit!
“Caught you”, he laughed and introduced himself. “You can have it as soon as I read last night’s review of our show. In fact, come on in and we can have some milk and read it together.”
“Listen to this”, he said, “ ‘Timothy B Schmit was very scary, while the other three were amazing’. Can you believe that?”
He laughed and said “This is The Hotel California! You can run anytime you like, but you can never fall!”

Prettymaid
06-25-2013, 02:51 PM
Coming Soon! More Eagles Mad Libs! Stay Tuned!

Outlawman13
06-25-2013, 06:08 PM
OHH I can't wait for these!!! Love doing Mad Libs.

Tiffanny Twisted
06-25-2013, 08:46 PM
Ok I am excited cant wait:cheers:

Prettymaid
06-26-2013, 08:04 AM
This is a lot of fun, but only if you don't read the story before you write down your words.

Unfortunately for the guys on the board, this is geared more to the ladies. If I can ever come up with one that works for both, I'll be sure to post it.

I will post a list. Complete it with whatever comes to your mind. Write them down and keep it close by, because in a couple of day I will post a story with blanks in it. All you have to do is fill in the blanks. Be sure to post your story here!

To help, here's a little reminder:

A noun is a person, place or thing.
Plural means more than one.
An adjective describes a noun (pretty, soft, irritable).
A verb describes what a noun is doing (run, fly, cook)

Okay, here goes...

1. Something you wear
2. Plural noun
3. Plural noun
4. Adjective
5. Your favorite Eagle
6. Adjective
7. Verb
8. Noun
9. Your favorite color
10. Your favorite Eagle's first name ( same as above)
11. Verb
12. Plural noun
13. Body part
14. Plural noun

Prettymaid
06-28-2013, 08:31 AM
SPOILER!!! Don't read the story before you've picked your words! See previous post.

HISTORY OF THE EAGLES

This was it. Finally, the night of my Eagles show had arrived. I sat down in my front row seat and looked around. There was a guy behind me wearing a ________ that said, 'I'm here for the ________'. The guitar techs were onstage making sure the _________ were __________.

Suddenly, I saw __________ walking toward me. My heart beat faster as he stopped in front of me and smiled. I was suddenly so _________ I thought I would ________! Without a word, he took my hand and put something small and round in it. It felt like a ________. I looked down and saw a 3E button! I gasped and turned a bright shade of _________.

"I didn't think you gave these out anymore", I said in barely a whisper. _________ laughed and said, "It's not what you think. Since this is the History of the Eagles Tour, we thought it'd be fun to bring back these 3E buttons. But we're not going backstage to __________. You're going backstage to meet the guys and see our __________. "

He took my __________, and as we walked backstage together, he said, "Take it easy. Don't let the sound of your own ___________ drive you crazy."

TimothyBFan
06-28-2013, 08:41 AM
Here we go-----

This was it. Finally, the night of my Eagles show had arrived. I sat down in my front row seat and looked around. There was a guy behind me wearing a Hat that said, 'I'm here for the doors'. The guitar techs were onstage making sure the flowers were beautiful.

Suddenly, I saw Timothy walking toward me. My heart beat faster as he stopped in front of me and smiled. I was suddenly so honest I thought I would run! Without a word, he took my hand and put something small and round in it. It felt like a cookbook. I looked down and saw a 3E button! I gasped and turned a bright shade of purple.

"I didn't think you gave these out anymore", I said in barely a whisper. Timothy laughed and said, "It's not what you think. Since this is the History of the Eagles Tour, we thought it'd be fun to bring back these 3E buttons. But we're not going backstage to fly. You're going backstage to meet the guys and see our drums. "

He took my leg, and as we walked backstage together, he said, "Take it easy. Don't let the sound of your own toes drive you crazy."

Prettymaid
06-28-2013, 09:20 AM
Aw, how nice of those guitar techs to put out flowers! ;-)

Outlawman13
06-28-2013, 10:33 AM
HISTORY OF THE EAGLES

This was it. Finally, the night of my Eagles show had arrived. I sat down in my front row seat and looked around. There was a guy behind me wearing a _hat_______ that said, 'I'm here for the __boys______'. The guitar techs were onstage making sure the ___dogs______ were _____soft_____.

Suddenly, I saw _____Glenn_____ walking toward me. My heart beat faster as he stopped in front of me and smiled. I was suddenly so _cuddly________ I thought I would ____walk____! Without a word, he took my hand and put something small and round in it. It felt like a ___sun_____. I looked down and saw a 3E button! I gasped and turned a bright shade of _____red____.

"I didn't think you gave these out anymore", I said in barely a whisper. ___Glenn______ laughed and said, "It's not what you think. Since this is the History of the Eagles Tour, we thought it'd be fun to bring back these 3E buttons. But we're not going backstage to _____hug_____. You're going backstage to meet the guys and see our _______sunglasses___. "

He took my ______arm____, and as we walked backstage together, he said, "Take it easy. Don't let the sound of your own _____shirts______ drive you crazy."[/]

Lol too crazy!

Brooke
06-28-2013, 11:00 AM
HISTORY OF THE EAGLES

This was it. Finally, the night of my Eagles show had arrived. I sat down in my front row seat and looked around. There was a guy behind me wearing a shirt that said, 'I'm here for the boys. The guitar techs were onstage making sure the acoustics were blue.

Suddenly, I saw Glenn walking toward me. My heart beat faster as he stopped in front of me and smiled. I was suddenly so wonderful I thought I would croak! Without a word, he took my hand and put something small and round in it. It felt like a map. I looked down and saw a 3E button! I gasped and turned a bright shade of pink.

"I didn't think you gave these out anymore", I said in barely a whisper. Glenn laughed and said, "It's not what you think. Since this is the History of the Eagles Tour, we thought it'd be fun to bring back these 3E buttons. But we're not going backstage to drive. You're going backstage to meet the guys and see our girls. "

He took my neck, and as we walked backstage together, he said, "Take it easy. Don't let the sound of your own women drive you crazy."

Oh my! That was funny!

TBF, how were those drums? :lol:

OM, soft dogs huh? :lol:

GlennLover
06-28-2013, 12:36 PM
HISTORY OF THE EAGLES

This was it. Finally, the night of my Eagles show had arrived. I sat down in my front row seat and looked around. There was a guy behind me wearing a ___skirt_____ that said, 'I'm here for the ___bunches_____'. The guitar techs were onstage making sure the ____trees_____ were _____gorgeous_____.

Suddenly, I saw _____Glenn Frey_____ walking toward me. My heart beat faster as he stopped in front of me and smiled. I was suddenly so ____wonderful_____ I thought I would ___run_____! Without a word, he took my hand and put something small and round in it. It felt like a ____floor____. I looked down and saw a 3E button! I gasped and turned a bright shade of ____blue_____.

"I didn't think you gave these out anymore", I said in barely a whisper. _____Glenn____ laughed and said, "It's not what you think. Since this is the History of the Eagles Tour, we thought it'd be fun to bring back these 3E buttons. But we're not going backstage to ___write_______. You're going backstage to meet the guys and see our ____cats______. "

He took my _____knee_____, and as we walked backstage together, he said, "Take it easy. Don't let the sound of your own ______sheets_____ drive you crazy."

Prettymaid
06-28-2013, 03:47 PM
These are so funny!

OM, I'll bet you were bummed that you weren't going to get a hug, but at least you get to see the guys' sunglasses! Lol!

Brooke, did it hurt when Glenn took your neck? Ouch!

GL, I hate those noisy sheets! Too much starch? Lol!

VAisForEagleLovers
06-28-2013, 09:06 PM
HISTORY OF THE EAGLES

This was it. Finally, the night of my Eagles show had arrived. I sat down in my front row seat and looked around. There was a guy behind me wearing a hat that said, 'I'm here for the cups'. The guitar techs were onstage making sure the lights were scalding.

Suddenly, I saw Glenn walking toward me. My heart beat faster as he stopped in front of me and smiled. I was suddenly so sticky I thought I would swat! Without a word, he took my hand and put something small and round in it. It felt like a coffee. I looked down and saw a 3E button! I gasped and turned a bright shade ofblue.

"I didn't think you gave these out anymore", I said in barely a whisper. Glenn laughed and said, "It's not what you think. Since this is the History of the Eagles Tour, we thought it'd be fun to bring back these 3E buttons. But we're not going backstage to jump. You're going backstage to meet the guys and see our books. "

He took my neck, and as we walked backstage together, he said, "Take it easy. Don't let the sound of your own bins drive you crazy."

VAisForEagleLovers
06-28-2013, 09:10 PM
These are all hilarious! Just what I needed after the travel day I had.

Prettymaid
06-28-2013, 09:27 PM
Is 'I'm here for the cups' just another way of saying 'I'm here for the beer'? :cheers:

Prettymaid
06-28-2013, 09:53 PM
So that I can play along, I randomly select words from the dictionary. Here's what I got.

HISTORY OF THE EAGLES

This was it. Finally, the night of my Eagles show had arrived. I sat down in my front row seat and looked around. There was a guy behind me wearing a bow that said, 'I'm here for the neighbors'. The guitar techs were onstage making sure the tailpipes were giddy.

Suddenly, I saw Joe Walsh walking toward me. My heart beat faster as he stopped in front of me and smiled. I was suddenly so alive I thought I would marvel! Without a word, he took my hand and put something small and round in it. It felt like a swab. I looked down and saw a 3E button! I gasped and turned a bright shade of green.

"I didn't think you gave these out anymore", I said, in barely a whisper. Joe laughed and said, "It's not what you think. Since this is the History of the Eagles Tour, we thought it'd be fun to bring back these 3E buttons. But we're not going backstage to leak. You're going backstage to meet the guys and see our sunburns."

He took my belly, and as we walked backstage together he said, "Take it easy. Don't let the sound of your own canaries drive you crazy."

lizzyplays
06-28-2013, 10:23 PM
One day I decided to take a road trip to Dubai. It was a beautiful day and the bedroom slippers were in bloom. As I was cruising down the road I saw Glenn broken down on the side of the road.
“Hey, need a ride?, I asked. “I can take you to the nearest outhouse.”
He hopped in and off we went. Once we got the small talk out of the way he said, “Mind if I turn on the catnip? I get salty when I’m not driving.”
“Of course,” I said. “I am the same way. I don’t like to drive without pencil. Are you hungry? Let’s stop at this Ruth's Chris Steakhouse drive through and order some bologna.”
“Thanks for the lift”, he said and leaned over and kissed me on the earlobe. “But let me leave you with some words of wisdom – ‘Never ooze your beach balls unless you know how many domestic goddess's are chasing the sheep!’”

Prettymaid
06-28-2013, 10:30 PM
Never ooze your beach balls...er...okay, Glenn. :rofl:

I'll bet that bologna from Ruth's Chris was delicious!

Outlawman13
06-28-2013, 11:11 PM
Lol I can't stop cracking u! Just what I needed! So much fun. Cathy, thank you and you are too funny!

TimothyBFan
07-01-2013, 09:23 AM
So that I can play along, I randomly select words from the dictionary. Here's what I got.

HISTORY OF THE EAGLES

This was it. Finally, the night of my Eagles show had arrived. I sat down in my front row seat and looked around. There was a guy behind me wearing a bow that said, 'I'm here for the neighbors'. The guitar techs were onstage making sure the tailpipes were giddy.

Suddenly, I saw Joe Walsh walking toward me. My heart beat faster as he stopped in front of me and smiled. I was suddenly so alive I thought I would marvel! Without a word, he took my hand and put something small and round in it. It felt like a swab. I looked down and saw a 3E button! I gasped and turned a bright shade of green.

"I didn't think you gave these out anymore", I said, in barely a whisper. Joe laughed and said, "It's not what you think. Since this is the History of the Eagles Tour, we thought it'd be fun to bring back these 3E buttons. But we're not going backstage to leak. You're going backstage to meet the guys and see our sunburns."

He took my belly, and as we walked backstage together he said, "Take it easy. Don't let the sound of your own canaries drive you crazy."

If I were invited backstage at an Eagles concert, I have to confess I would probably leak. Just saying.....:hilarious:

Took you by the belly. :hilarious:

Troubadour
07-01-2013, 09:37 AM
LMAO! Too funny.

Prettymaid
07-01-2013, 12:43 PM
If I were invited backstage at an Eagles concert, I have to confess I would probably leak. Just saying.....:hilarious:

Took you by the belly. :hilarious:

I suppose I probably would, too.:blush::help:

sodascouts
07-08-2013, 10:05 AM
HISTORY OF THE EAGLES

This was it. Finally, the night of my Eagles show had arrived. I sat down in my front row seat and looked around. There was a guy behind me wearing a shirt that said, 'I'm here for the phones'. The guitar techs were onstage making sure the gypsies were hungry.

Suddenly, I saw Glenn walking toward me. My heart beat faster as he stopped in front of me and smiled. I was suddenly so hot I thought I would kiss! Without a word, he took my hand and put something small and round in it. It felt like a curling iron. I looked down and saw a 3E button! I gasped and turned a bright shade of purple.

"I didn't think you gave these out anymore", I said in barely a whisper. Glenn laughed and said, "It's not what you think. Since this is the History of the Eagles Tour, we thought it'd be fun to bring back these 3E buttons. But we're not going backstage to run. You're going backstage to meet the guys and see our shoes. "

He took my thigh, and as we walked backstage together, he said, "Take it easy. Don't let the sound of your own roses drive you crazy."

LOL! That was fun!

Outlawman13
07-08-2013, 11:54 AM
LOL I love that one!!!

Prettymaid
07-08-2013, 12:47 PM
Wow! The 3E button felt like a curling iron? Did it burn your hand? :hilarious:

Troubadour
07-15-2013, 05:19 PM
I'm a little late to the party, but here goes...

HISTORY OF THE EAGLES

This was it. Finally, the night of my Eagles show had arrived. I sat down in my front row seat and looked around. There was a guy behind me wearing a denim skirt that said, 'I'm here for the sweets'. The guitar techs were onstage making sure the flowers were stunning.

Suddenly, I saw Don Henley walking toward me. My heart beat faster as he stopped in front of me and smiled. I was suddenly so hot I thought I would swim! Without a word, he took my hand and put something small and round in it. It felt like a pencil. I looked down and saw a 3E button! I gasped and turned a bright shade of red.

"I didn't think you gave these out anymore", I said in barely a whisper. Don laughed and said, "It's not what you think. Since this is the History of the Eagles Tour, we thought it'd be fun to bring back these 3E buttons. But we're not going backstage to play. You're going backstage to meet the guys and see our guitar picks. "

He took my waist, and as we walked backstage together, he said, "Take it easy. Don't let the sound of your own towels drive you crazy."

LOL. Okay, Don... whatever you say... But I DO want to go backstage to play!!! :blueblob:

I love the fact that the guy at the concert was wearing a denim skirt. Whatever floats your boat! ;)

Prettymaid
07-15-2013, 11:05 PM
Not just a denim skirt...a denim skirt that reads, 'I'm here for the sweets'. Lol!

sodascouts
07-16-2013, 12:56 AM
Is that a pencil in your pocket....? ;)

Troubadour
07-16-2013, 04:38 AM
LOL! I'm saying nothing...

Troubadour
07-20-2013, 02:10 PM
Okay, here's a new one (so that Cathy is not doing all the hard work!) I'll put the blank story in the next post. Remember, choose the words before you look at the story. The more adventurous, the better!

1. Adjective
2. A city or town
3. A Borderer
4. Another Borderer
5. A piece of clothing (plural)
6. Noun
7. Your favourite Eagle
8. Noun
9. Body part
10. Adjective
11. Verb
12. Noun
13. Adjective
14. A place
15. Verb
16. Verb
17. Body part
18. Mode of transport
19. One of the Borderers you mentioned earlier
20. Body part
21. Adjective

Troubadour
07-20-2013, 02:16 PM
It was a ____________ day and I travelled to _____________ to meet ______________ and _____________. They were wearing matching _____________ and big smiles as they said hello and pointed excitedly in the direction of the _____________.

Unbelievably, there was ____________ playing with a _____________. “Hey girls!” He grinned and motioned us over. “I like your _________. Very __________.” He complimented me, and my fellow Borderers started to _____________ uncontrollably.

We chatted for a while and then, as I turned to leave, he pressed a ____________ into my hand and winked. I looked down and my heart raced as I read these words written on it: “You are so _______________. Would you like to come with me to the _______________? We could _____________ and ____________.”

He reached out and touched his __________ to mine. “See ya soon. I hope.” He grinned and disappeared on a large ___________________.

“Wow.” _____________ said. “Did you see his _____________? I never thought it would be so ____________!”

VAisForEagleLovers
07-20-2013, 04:23 PM
It was a hot day and I travelled to Washington, DC to meet Henley Honey and Brooke. They were wearing matching socks and big smiles as they said hello and pointed excitedly in the direction of the wagon.

Unbelievably, there was Glenn playing with grass. “Hey girls!” He grinned and motioned us over. “I like your nose. Very green.” He complimented me, and my fellow Borderers started to clap uncontrollably.

We chatted for a while and then, as I turned to leave, he pressed a car into my hand and winked. I looked down and my heart raced as I read these words written on it: “You are so fast. Would you like to come with me to the Lincoln Memorial? We could smack and smile.”

He reached out and touched his toe to mine. “See ya soon. I hope.” He grinned and disappeared on a large yacht.

“Wow.” HH said. “Did you see his neck? I never thought it would be so bushy!”

VAisForEagleLovers
07-20-2013, 04:27 PM
Can you tell it's hot outside and I have my mind on DC for Monday's show? I think it's so cute that HH and Brooke would wear matching socks!! Not liking the green nose, though. I can just imagine what kind of grass he'd be playing with!

Troubadour
07-20-2013, 04:31 PM
LOL VA! I'm glad you commented on it because I didn't know where to start! :lol: Too funny. The matching socks part was very cute.

Troubadour
07-21-2013, 04:43 PM
Okay, I used the random feature here (http://www.wordgenerator.net/) so that I could play (a good tip for the future!) Some of this is so Don. I swear it was completely random!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It was a juicy day and I travelled to Paris to meet Prettymaid and TimothyBFan. They were wearing matching pleated skirts and big smiles as they said hello and pointed excitedly in the direction of the meat.

Unbelievably, there was Don Henley playing with a body. “Hey girls!” He grinned and motioned us over. “I like your face. Very nice.” He complimented me, and my fellow Borderers started to jump uncontrollably.

We chatted for a while and then, as I turned to leave, he pressed some bread into my hand and winked. I looked down and my heart raced as I read these words written on it: “You are so tangible. Would you like to come with me to the cinema? We could conserve and simplify.”

He reached out and touched his leg to mine. “See ya soon. I hope.” He grinned and disappeared on a large horse.

“Wow.” Prettymaid said. “Did you see his lips? I never thought they would be so upbeat!”

------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL! Okay, the body/meat parts were slightly disturbing... the 'we can simplify and conserve' part cracked me up. I swear they came up consecutively on the random generator. And you're right, Cathy - he's not known for his upbeat lips. :lol:

Prettymaid
07-21-2013, 08:29 PM
Thanks for doing this, Troub! Now I can play for real! I'm cracking up at both yours and VA's. I'll put mine in my next post.

Prettymaid
07-21-2013, 08:53 PM
It was a shiny day and I travelled to San Diego to meet VA and Dreamer. They were wearing matching underpants and big smiles as they said hello and pointed excitedly in the direction of the earring.

Unbelievably, there was Joe Walsh playing with a boat. "Hey girls!" He grinned and motioned us over. "I like your ear. Very luxurious." He complimented me, and my fellow Borderers started to skip uncontrollably.

We chatted for a while and then, as I turned to leave, he pressed a tea bag into my hand and winked. I looked down and my heart raced as I read these words written on it: "You are so loud. Would you like to come with me to the woods? We could sing and punch."

He reached out and touched his big toe to mine. "See ya soon. I hope." He grinned and disappeared on a large tricycle.

"Wow." VA said. "Did you see his knee? I never thought it would be so geometrical!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess I do sing loudly :blush:, but VA and Dreamer in matching underpants trumps everything! Lol!

VAisForEagleLovers
07-21-2013, 09:05 PM
Okay, I used the random feature here (http://www.wordgenerator.net/) so that I could play (a good tip for the future!) Some of this is so Don. I swear it was completely random!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It was a juicy day and I travelled to Paris to meet Prettymaid and TimothyBFan. They were wearing matching pleated skirts and big smiles as they said hello and pointed excitedly in the direction of the meat.

Unbelievably, there was Don Henley playing with a body. “Hey girls!” He grinned and motioned us over. “I like your face. Very nice.” He complimented me, and my fellow Borderers started to jump uncontrollably.

We chatted for a while and then, as I turned to leave, he pressed some bread into my hand and winked. I looked down and my heart raced as I read these words written on it: “You are so tangible. Would you like to come with me to the cinema? We could conserve and simplify.”

He reached out and touched his leg to mine. “See ya soon. I hope.” He grinned and disappeared on a large horse.

“Wow.” Prettymaid said. “Did you see his lips? I never thought they would be so upbeat!”

------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL! Okay, the body/meat parts were slightly disturbing... the 'we can simplify and conserve' part cracked me up. I swear they came up consecutively on the random generator. And you're right, Cathy - he's not known for his upbeat lips. :lol:

I just want to see PM and TBF in the matching pleated skirts, jumping uncontrollably. Lordy, I hope someone has video of this!!

VAisForEagleLovers
07-21-2013, 09:08 PM
It was a shiny day and I travelled to San Diego to meet VA and Dreamer. They were wearing matching underpants and big smiles as they said hello and pointed excitedly in the direction of the earring.

Unbelievably, there was Joe Walsh playing with a boat. "Hey girls!" He grinned and motioned us over. "I like your ear. Very luxurious." He complimented me, and my fellow Borderers started to skip uncontrollably.

We chatted for a while and then, as I turned to leave, he pressed a tea bag into my hand and winked. I looked down and my heart raced as I read these words written on it: "You are so loud. Would you like to come with me to the woods? We could sing and punch."

He reached out and touched his big toe to mine. "See ya soon. I hope." He grinned and disappeared on a large tricycle.

"Wow." VA said. "Did you see his knee? I never thought it would be so geometrical!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess I do sing loudly :blush:, but VA and Dreamer in matching underpants trumps everything! Lol!

I'd surely like to know how you know Dreamer and I have on matching underpants! Then again, maybe I don't want to know!! So Joe has geometrical knees?

(You know people see these on Google searches and wonder what the heck we're talking about!)

Houston Baby
07-21-2013, 09:47 PM
It was a _OUTSTANDING_ day and I travelled to ___HONOLULU__ to meet __HENLEY HONEY__ and ___VA___. They were wearing matching __SKIRTS__ and big smiles as they said hello and pointed excitedly in the direction of the ___BEACH__.

Unbelievably, there was __GLENN__ playing with a __SURFBOARD___. “Hey girls!” He grinned and motioned us over. “I like your ___HIPS___. Very __CRAZY___.” He complimented me, and my fellow Borderers started to ___SURF___ uncontrollably.

We chatted for a while and then, as I turned to leave, he pressed a __SHELL__ into my hand and winked. I looked down and my heart raced as I read these words written on it: “You are so ___SPECTACULAR___. Would you like to come with me to the ___HUT___? We could __HULA___ and ___SWIM___.”

He reached out and touched his __TOES___ to mine. “See ya soon. I hope.” He grinned and disappeared on a large ___PLANE__.

“Wow.” ____HENLEY HONEY___ said. “Did you see his ____LIPS___? I never thought it would be so ___ENORMOUS___!”

When I filled out the list, I decided to go tropical!

Outlawman13
07-22-2013, 01:11 AM
It was a __pretty__________ day and I travelled to _____Sacramento________ to meet _____Sodascouts_________ and ____Thirsty and Hot_________. They were wearing matching ____shoes_________ and big smiles as they said hello and pointed excitedly in the direction of the ____razor_________.

Unbelievably, there was ___Glenn_________ playing with a _____cup________. “Hey girls!” He grinned and motioned us over. “I like your ___arm______. Very _____little_____.” He complimented me, and my fellow Borderers started to ___skip__________ uncontrollably.

We chatted for a while and then, as I turned to leave, he pressed a ______deer______ into my hand and winked. I looked down and my heart raced as I read these words written on it: “You are so ___funny____________. Would you like to come with me to the ________Baja Fresh_______? We could _____walk________ and _____run_______.”

He reached out and touched his __leg________ to mine. “See ya soon. I hope.” He grinned and disappeared on a large _____plane______________.

“Wow.” ______Thirsty and Hot_______ said. “Did you see his __ear___________? I never thought it would be so ____hot________!”

LOL ohh man!!! I was just cracking up making mine. LOL You ladies are making me laugh so much with yours!!!

Prettymaid
07-22-2013, 08:10 AM
Lol OM! My Border friends skipped uncontrollably, too!

You'd better save up so you can take a big plane to meet Glenn at Baja Fresh (whatever that is)! :hilarious:

Prettymaid
07-22-2013, 08:14 AM
When I filled out the list, I decided to go tropical!

HB, I just saw yours! :rofl: I have to disagree with HH...I've never thought of Glenn's lips as enormous!

Outlawman13
07-22-2013, 11:49 AM
LOL Cathy, Baja Fresh is a fast food Mexican joint in California!!! Kind of like Taco Cabaña!!!

Prettymaid
07-22-2013, 02:58 PM
LOL Cathy, Baja Fresh is a fast food Mexican joint in California!!! Kind of like Taco Cabaña!!!

Never heard of Taco Cabana either! Lol! We have Taco Bell around here.

Ive always been a dreamer
07-27-2013, 02:15 PM
I'd surely like to know how you know Dreamer and I have on matching underpants! Then again, maybe I don't want to know!! So Joe has geometrical knees?

(You know people see these on Google searches and wonder what the heck we're talking about!)

Okay - VA ... I'll go ahead and fess up. Last time we traveled together for an excellent Eagles adventure, remember we thought we saw Sugar and both of us peed in our pants. So, we had to pop into a store and
buy new ones. Now, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :unimpressed: :grin:

BTW - These are funny. I'm going to have to try one out.

Prettymaid
07-27-2013, 02:22 PM
Okay - VA ... I'll go ahead and fess up. Last time we traveled together for an excellent Eagles adventure, remember we thought we saw Sugar and both of us peed in our pants. So, we had to pop into a store and
buy new ones. Now, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :unimpressed: :grin:

BTW - These are funny. I'm going to have to try one out.

I knew I was on to something with the matching underpants!

Troubadour
07-27-2013, 02:23 PM
LOL! Yes, I was just thinking that more people should join in. I love reading them!

Prettymaid
07-27-2013, 02:30 PM
I wish there was a better way to do it. If the story and word list aren't the first thing the viewer sees, then the game can't be played to its fullest.

Troubadour
07-27-2013, 02:54 PM
This is a great way to do it - you can generate random words (select 'noun' or 'adjective' etc) and thus make sure it's fun for you too, even if you've written the story!

Word Generator (http://www.wordgenerator.net/)

Prettymaid
07-27-2013, 04:02 PM
Yes, that's probably the better way to play in this situation.

Brooke
07-27-2013, 04:27 PM
OMG, I just got back here to read some of these! Too funny! Love Va and Dreamer's matching underpants! :hilarious:

It was a freezing day and I travelled to Honolulu to meet Troubadour and Soda. They were wearing matching pants and big smiles as they said hello and pointed excitedly in the direction of the clock.

Unbelievably, there was Glenn playing with a necklace. “Hey girls!” He grinned and motioned us over. “I like your eye. Very pretty.” He complimented me, and my fellow Borderers started to launch uncontrollably.

We chatted for a while and then, as I turned to leave, he pressed a town into my hand and winked. I looked down and my heart raced as I read these words written on it: “You are so handsome. Would you like to come with me to the Niagra Falls? We could strategize and minimize.”

He reached out and touched his arm to mine. “See ya soon. I hope.” He grinned and disappeared on a large plane.

“Wow.” Troub said. “Did you see his foot? I never thought it would be so stinky!”

:lol:

Prettymaid
07-27-2013, 04:42 PM
Lol! Glenn has stinky feet! And I'm sorry, but I think I would pop Glenn one if he told me I was handsome! :steviesmack:

Troubadour
07-27-2013, 04:45 PM
What's wrong with your other eye, Brooke? :lol:

Prettymaid
07-27-2013, 04:52 PM
I do like the strategize and minimize part, although it sounds like you two are going to a corporate meeting. :roll:

:idea: Maybe you two can strategize on how to minimize the amount of clothing you're wearing!

Troubadour
07-27-2013, 05:20 PM
Ooooh! I like it. :thumbsup:

sodascouts
07-29-2013, 03:43 AM
OK, I did it without looking at anyone else's, but it was hard!

=====================
It was a purple day and I travelled to Memphis to meet Troubadour and Prettymaid. They were wearing matching stockings and big smiles as they said hello and pointed excitedly in the direction of the wig.

Unbelievably, there was Glenn playing with mascara. “Hey girls!” He grinned and motioned us over. “I like your eye. Very famous.” He complimented me, and my fellow Borderers started to bend uncontrollably.

We chatted for a while and then, as I turned to leave, he pressed a tattoo into my hand and winked. I looked down and my heart raced as I read these words written on it: “You are so slick. Would you like to come with me to the White House in Washington DC? We could search and jog.”

He reached out and touched his chest to mine. “See ya soon. I hope.” He grinned and disappeared on a large limo.

“Wow.” Prettymaid said. “Did you see his finger? I never thought it would be so tired!”

============

A chest bump with Glenn... sounds good to me! ;)

Troubadour
07-29-2013, 11:20 AM
How about it, PM? You and me in matching stockings! :heybaby:

That was hilarious, Soda. The idea of Glenn chest-bumping you as a "see ya later" makes me LOL.

Outlawman13
07-29-2013, 12:40 PM
LOL that was too funny Nancy!!! Love that one.

Prettymaid
07-29-2013, 01:14 PM
No wonder Glenn's finger is tired, trying to press a tattoo into Soda's hand!

I must say though, I'm a little concerned about him playing with mascara and wigs!

Troub, we're kind of bent, but we ain't breakin'!