PDA

View Full Version : Edmonton, AB 3-7-09

Perfect Little Sister
03-04-2009, 12:15 PM
OK...so I have to know...who's going to this show? It's killing me! I. am. dy-ing-guh. The Eagles are actually playing on my birthday. ON my birthday. And I can't afford to go.:depressed:
So here's the deal somebody out there has to go to this concert for me and, maybe, take some pictures, raise a glass for me, have a generally fantastic time for me on my birthday. 'Kay?

sodascouts
03-04-2009, 03:09 PM
Aw PLS, when I saw you posted this thread, I was hoping you were going to announce that you were going! If only you could come to Indy with me! :(

Brooke
03-04-2009, 05:24 PM
I'm sorry, PLS. Surely someone will at least find a review of it.

Glennsallnighter
03-04-2009, 06:49 PM
Aww PLS! Its a bummer that a real fan like you can't make it! I hope someone at least gives a great review and some sparklin' pictures of the boys as a consolation. I suppose in your case you are suffering from PEW, Pre Eagle Withdrawal!!

Fan_For_Life
03-04-2009, 11:11 PM
I was thinking that today too, if someone was going to post about this show. Are they within reasonable distance from you PLS? Because if it was me and they were I would be chomping at the bit.

Perfect Little Sister
03-05-2009, 12:12 PM
Oh, y'all are so sweet to commiserate with me. I've not seen my beloved Eagles since the Cali Tour in '05. I almost called my son and told him he had to take mommy to Canada for her birthday when his ship date got pushed back. But when I went on TM they were sold out. sniff.

I'm in California, FFL, so I'm not right there. But I have flown farther to seen Glenn play. If I had the money I'd be there in a heartbeat. I'm just hoping there will be a fan review and some pics. (The newspaper reviews tend to be somewhat the same.)