PDA

View Full Version : THIO on Dancing With the Stars

Ive always been a dreamer
11-17-2006, 01:26 AM
My nieces are just the best. They always take such good care of me and are always on the lookout for Eagles related stuff for me. Last night I got a telephone call from the 10-year old, and she said "Quick - turn on Dancing With the Stars. Glenn Frey is singing The Heat Is On." I got the show on just in time to hear the last 2 or 3 lines. One of the couples did indeed pick THIO to dance to. Sadly, it was not Glenn singing it, though.

~~~~~~

I'm just a hired hand working on the dreams I plan to try. The days go by...

sodascouts
11-17-2006, 01:30 AM
I bet your heart about stopped when you heard Glenn Frey was singing it! Even though it turned out not to be true, how cool that you have folks keeping an eye out for you. ;) And it's cool that song was picked, also!

~
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/glennfreyonline/avatars/nancysigbanner.jpg

Perfect Little Sister
11-17-2006, 02:57 PM
My daughter is a competitive cheerleader. Last weekend at her competition they played THIO.(this often happens) Sadly it is always one of the highlights for me when I hear this played.

~~~~

You're not quite lovers and you're not quite friends,
After the thrill is gone.

DonFan
11-17-2006, 04:32 PM
I was watching Dancing with the Stars when they played THIO too! They only played about a minute of it, and I was disappointed to realize it wasn't Glenn's voice. No one can sing that like he does!