PDA

View Full Version : Hershey, PA

eaglesvet
11-23-2008, 11:57 AM
:headbang: I'll be off a bit later to Chocolate World and our boys! After all your helpful suggestions to thwart the camera Nazis, I found out from the venue's website last night that cameras and cell phones are ALLOWED! There's a specific statement regarding this; and also that video is prohibited. So I guess I won't be needing my false-bottom totebag and extra Kotex box after all! (I still had to find all of that, anyhow...) And oh, the pix I take will need some time to make it to the Border... I'm one of the dinosaurs that still uses a 35 mm SLR camera with real film---I can't part with it. Once the film is developed, I PROMISE I will seek the help of my 9-yr-old son to get it onto the Border. That and an avatar...Yeah, I should have time for that right before the holidays... but the pix will be more of a priority, OK?

I sure hope they win at least one award tonight...it'll be interesting to see if/how they acknowledge it!

Stars
11-23-2008, 12:17 PM
Eaglesvet,
I am also heading to Hershey very soon! I would love to meet up with you. Where will you be sitting?
Thanks for the info on the cameras! I was not planning to bring mine, but I sure will now.
Hope to see ya there!!!

eaglesvet
11-23-2008, 12:49 PM
I just PM'd you. I have to go out here for awhile, so I'll check my messages a bit later. Let me know where you'll be.

eaglesvet
11-23-2008, 03:50 PM
Stars, I get the feeling you and I are going to run into each other tonight. Good luck to the Eagles at the AMA's!:headbang:

sodascouts
11-23-2008, 04:38 PM
Glenn singing at Peaceful Easy Feeling in Hershey, PA back in the seventies:

"I wanna sleep with you in some chocolate tonight..."

LOL!!!

Hope this show has a few memorable lines, too. Have fun!

TimothyBFan
11-23-2008, 06:12 PM
EV and Stars--have FUN!!! Hope you guys can get together and meet. Bring back plenty of chocolate also.

Prettymaid
11-23-2008, 07:22 PM
:shrug: Yeah...
(weighing my options)...Eagles....chocolate....Eagles ...chocolate

TimothyBFan
11-23-2008, 09:00 PM
Didn't Rhonda once propose Eagles IN chocolate? Sounds ok to me!

Troubadour
11-23-2008, 10:08 PM
I second that, Willie. I personally think Rhonda should follow through with her proposals...

chaleymom
11-23-2008, 10:24 PM
I'm thinking what could possibly be better for chocolate/Eagles lovers like me than Chocolate Dipped Eagles! Yum! To heck with the calories!!!:hilarious:

Ive always been a dreamer
11-23-2008, 10:29 PM
I'm thinking what could possibly be better for chocolate/Eagles lovers like me than Chocolate Dipped Eagles! Yum! To heck with the calories!!!:hilarious:
Wow - How many pounds would that be???

OH hell -who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Troubadour
11-23-2008, 10:44 PM
Chocolate Dipped Eagles... There's a market there. If you're gonna wreck the diet, you might as well do it in style.

And hey, big blobs can be attractive can't they? Can't they? :blueblob:

chaleymom
11-23-2008, 10:52 PM
well... I'm also thinking 'exercise' could work off those calories.....

:rofl:

Peekaboo
11-24-2008, 08:35 AM
Chocolate Dipped Eagles... There's a market there. If you're gonna wreck the diet, you might as well do it in style.

I'm all for this idea. I've never been really big on chocolate but people can change.