PDA

View Full Version : Tulsa 11-11-08

Peekaboo
11-11-2008, 03:40 AM
So it's 1:30 in the morning here and i cannot sleep one bit. The concert is at 8pm tonight and i'm starting to freak out. But it's a good freaking out. Simply because i can't believe that i'm gonna be sitting in the second row at another Eagles concert. I've got my camera ready. When they were here 2 months ago, the camera nazis were in full force but knowing the guys have been more lenient on taking pictures during the last few concerts i'm gonna go for it and get my camera in there. I'll do my best to get all the details to all of you as soon as i get the chance.

Glennsallnighter
11-11-2008, 05:06 AM
I guess you're less than 24 hours from Tulsa PaB!! I hope you have a wonderful time there. Dying to hear how Glenn :heart: looks. Blow him a kiss from me please, won't you?

TimothyBFan
11-11-2008, 08:41 AM
PB-I've been cruising the board this morning and it cracks me up that you were all over it very very early this morning. Looks like you were just a little excited about tonight (I will be the same a week from now!!)

As I put in the Caption This topic---HAVE FUN tonight, blow Timmy a kiss for me and tell him I will see him in a week, and hurry back with a report!!

Prettymaid
11-11-2008, 08:52 AM
Have a great time PaB (I know you will)!

sodascouts
11-11-2008, 12:10 PM
I understand the feeling. It's gonna be a blast! Can't wait to hear all about it - although you may not be capable of coherent thought for a while afterward. ;)

Peekaboo
11-11-2008, 12:31 PM
PB-I've been cruising the board this morning and it cracks me up that you were all over it very very early this morning. Looks like you were just a little excited about tonight (I will be the same a week from now!!)

As I put in the Caption This topic---HAVE FUN tonight, blow Timmy a kiss for me and tell him I will see him in a week, and hurry back with a report!!

I was still awake till the wee hours of the morning. I tried to get some sleep but it didn't work out that well because of the excitement and anticipation. I will blow kisses for all the wonderful people here. But first and foremost, a kiss to Don from me.