PDA

View Full Version : Cincinnati 11-18-08

TimothyBFan
11-18-2008, 09:43 AM
Of course no review yet but shortly:blueblob:

Snow was pretty bad overnight but not quite as bad as they thought it might be and sounds like I should drive out of it pretty quickly--I HOPE!!!! Taking off here in about a half hour to meet up with Nancy in a few hours. She told me yesterday that the hotel we are staying in is on Glenn Avenue! :hilarious: That should be a good sign of a good time to come!!

I am so excited but I think my daughter is even more so!!!

Will be back tomorrow. I'm not taking my laptop but maybe Soda will so might be in touch before then.

Have fun also CM--- maybe we will meet--my daughter and I will be the crazy ones in section 1 row 4 trying to contain ourselves. I have long curly blond hair and my daughter is a tall drink of water with stick straight red hair to her waist. Hard to miss us! :hilarious::hilarious:

And we're off!!!!!

Prettymaid
11-18-2008, 09:45 AM
Have a blast, Willie! I know you will!

sodascouts
11-18-2008, 12:49 PM
And I'm off!

ticky
11-18-2008, 01:08 PM
HAVE A GREAT TIME!!! all ya'll!!!

Wildthyme
11-18-2008, 01:12 PM
Have a fantastic time Nancy and Willie! (and you too CM!) Can't wait to hear from you all about the concert...

chaleymom
11-18-2008, 03:51 PM
Hey Nancy and Willie - if you happen to check this before the show -

how cool would that be to meet! Compared to you, I'm pretty non-descript - we will be in Section 110, row H seats A and B (I think?) I have shoulder length blonde hair and glasses - and my husband has brown hair and glasses. I'll be the one WISHING I was sitting up front with you all!!! I'll have my camera just in case I should get lucky somehow - we'll see.

The countdown is on! 5 hours til showtime!!!

eaglesvet
11-18-2008, 04:21 PM
HAVE FUN IN THE BUCKEYE STATE!!!

Troubadour
11-18-2008, 04:25 PM
Have fun! You lucky things! We'll be awaiting the reviews ;)

Peekaboo
11-18-2008, 09:04 PM
You all are gonna have an AMAZING time!!!! Can't wait to here from all of you. Hurry back with a full report!!