PDA

View Full Version : New Brunswick show

GlennLover
08-01-2008, 02:58 PM
Hi. I'm new to the border but I have been following your postings daily for over a year and enjoy them emensely. I am busy getting ready to go to the New Brunswick show tomorrow (listening to the Eagles playing while I'm doing it of course). It is about a 2 hr drive from where I live. It is my 1st Eagles concert ever & I can't contain my excitement! :D The concert is outdoors & forecast is for rain, but I know nothing will dampen my spitits once the guys walk onstage. There will be about 50,000 people there (standing) but I spent the extra & got grandstand seating, Row 15. I'll report in on Sunday with my review of the concert & give more info about myself in the Newbies thread.

Oh, by the way - I love Glenn Frey :!:

DonFan
08-01-2008, 03:06 PM
Welcome, GlennLover! Glad you decided to join us. I can't wait to read your review after the show. Have a fabulous time!

BTW, I figured out Glenn was your favorite by your user name .
Guess you can tell who my favorite is, too. :wink:

GlennLover
08-01-2008, 03:09 PM
Sorry, that should be immensely. I'm so excited I can't even remember how to spell. :blush:

Also, does anyone have any "concert going " tips for me?

I'm crazy about all 4 guys, but especially - I :inlove: Glenn Frey!

GlennLover
08-01-2008, 03:26 PM
Thanks DonFan! I'll try to post my review as early Sunday as I can. We're drivng back home from Moncton Saturday night after the concert so it will be late but I may still be flying high & not able to sleep. :blueblob: If so, I will do it when I get home. They bus us to & from the concert site :sigh: as very few cars are allowed on site, in an effort to make the concert more Green. When we bought the VIP tickets we were supposed to have our own entrance & paking lot :unimpressed: . Oh well, Don will be pleased with the environmental effort! :D

Ive always been a dreamer
08-01-2008, 03:58 PM
Welcome GL. I'm looking forward to your review of the Moncton show and hearing more about you.

As far as concert tips, I only have one - ENJOY EVERY MINUTE! I'm sure you'll have a blast at your very first Eagles concert. :D

And DF - thanks for posting that interview. That was fantastic. I just loved it - that is Don at his adorable best!! :nod: :nod:

TimothyBFan
08-01-2008, 04:43 PM
Welcome Glennlover and can not wait to hear about the concert. It is always very exciting to hear everyone's concert reviews and experiences after the shows. My advice is the same--ENJOY!!!! BTW -I'm a Timmy lover myself!

Love the interview DF -thanks for posting it. Love the insight into the before concert rituals. Also love the fact that he claims they will keep touring as long as the fans want to see them! :yay: :yay: There's a chance I might see them more than once this lifetime after all!!