PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta show on May 14, 2008

cmooreNC
05-15-2008, 08:44 AM
Okay..... anyone have a setlist or review?

I'm dying to know how it went last night! How was the band? How did the new venue work out?

My wife and I are driving down on Saturday to catch the show that night and I promise to post a review afterward. Can anyone do the same for last night? Was it as awesome as I'm guessing it was?! :D

By the way.... anyone thinking they can't catch one of these 4 Atlanta shows because they're all sold out.... don't fret. Check Ebay! Tix are selling for below face there 'cause there are a lot of sellers and not too many buyers. I picked up my Saturday pair (section 101 Row D) for $265 (including shipping) this past weekend. Face value through Ticketmaster was something like $423. So there are decent deals to be had!

Mrs Frey
05-16-2008, 02:14 AM
Welcome to The Border, Cmoore! :yay: :D I look forward to reading your review of tomorrow's show!

DonFan
05-16-2008, 07:15 AM
I went to the show Wednesday night, cmoore, and it was fabulous. I wrote about it under the "Eagles Open US Tour in Atlanta" Thread." I was sitting about 15 rows back, and I am driving back over Saturday night with more friends to see the concert again from the lawn seats. Perhaps I could meet you & your wife and say hello.

cmooreNC
05-17-2008, 08:35 AM
I went to the show Wednesday night, cmoore, and it was fabulous. I wrote about it under the "Eagles Open US Tour in Atlanta" Thread." I was sitting about 15 rows back, and I am driving back over Saturday night with more friends to see the concert again from the lawn seats. Perhaps I could meet you & your wife and say hello.

I have no idea what our timing on arrival will be, etc., but feel free to give me a call on my cell and we'll try to meet up at the show! My name is Chris (obviously, since that's my signature!).

Hope to see ya there! WoOOot!

Later edit ---- phone number removed.