carol7lynn
04-17-2008, 09:44 AM
15 Days and Counting! :P

Roll Cal-Me! WhooHoo!

Carol-Lynn
SoCalGalNow 8)

Glennsallnighter
04-17-2008, 12:10 PM
I take it you are going C7L . Lucky thing. Enjoy! And welcome to the board. Hope you have a great time here.

Ive always been a dreamer
04-17-2008, 12:16 PM
Oh my - Hope you have a great time Carol-Lynn. Can't wait to hear about it!!!!

Brooke
04-17-2008, 01:45 PM
C7L, wonderful! Have a great time and don't forget to come back here and fill us in on all the details! :D

Perfect Little Sister
04-17-2008, 02:58 PM
Oh man! You're killing me Carol! LOL At this point I'm not going. BUT, I'm hoping to change that. I really want to go. I also want to take my kids. (17 and 15) I would have to go for lawn seats to do the family thing. (Wonder if I'll go thru withdrawal at being so far back after getting so spoiled lately with my up close and personal seats. lol) I still haven't managed to convince hubby to go. They just laid off 100 people at his work so he's a little gun-shy at spending money these days. :roll: But my kids have got to see the Eagles play at least once! ARrrgggg!
I can't believe it's only 2 weeks!

sodascouts
04-17-2008, 03:04 PM
Here's hoping, PLS!

I wish I were going too - don't forget to tell us all about it when you get back, C7L! <--- how do you like your cool new acronym? ;)

Glennsallnighter
04-17-2008, 04:11 PM
Oh man! You're killing me Carol! LOL At this point I'm not going. BUT, I'm hoping to change that. I really want to go. I also want to take my kids. (17 and 15) I would have to go for lawn seats to do the family thing. (Wonder if I'll go thru withdrawal at being so far back after getting so spoiled lately with my up close and personal seats. lol) I still haven't managed to convince hubby to go. They just laid off 100 people at his work so he's a little gun-shy at spending money these days. :roll: But my kids have got to see the Eagles play at least once! ARrrgggg!
I can't believe it's only 2 weeks!

It would be absolutely great if you could go Dreamer. I'm sure your hubby would understand :wink: . You probably WOULD be in withdrawal at the 'ordinary' seats. I know I would. You have to get up close to Glenn :heart: . Remember you are one of his :angel: s. Good luck with what you decide to do.

Mrs Frey
04-18-2008, 02:38 AM
I hope you have a great time, C7L! :yay: As everyone has already said, I look forward to a detailed review! :nod: :D

PLS, I hope you will be able to attend. I can understand your husband's predicament - the uncertainty at his workplace must really be very stressful for him. :( I hope everything works out for all of you. :hug:

carol7lynn
04-18-2008, 12:25 PM
FYI: Joe Walsh fanclub is now offering fan-club seats to Indio(and other cities) I don't know all the details yet but when I do I will post them or you can login/join and email JWFC and find out for yourself. Maybe these are the left over ILAA Gold/Reserved seats. Might be a sweet deal. Hope they're not GA tickets.

Carol-Lynn 8)
SoCalGalNow
14 days and Counting

sodascouts
04-18-2008, 07:01 PM
Thanks for keeping your ear to the ground!

carol7lynn
04-25-2008, 08:07 PM
7 days. Starting to get excited. TM is dropping some good 3 day reserved tickets for about $630. Some fans reported on StageCoach forum getting the first row of section 2. That puts them 11 rows back. ILAA was charging $800 for seats in rows 1-11 so that is a really good deal. Joe Walsh tickets are $219 for Friday only but no one can tell me where the seats will be-reserved or GA. I doubt that they are GA (Those are $100) but I can't say for certain that they're not.

So far I know2 other people beside me from the various boards who are going. Anyone else?

Carol-Lynn
SoCalGalNow

04-25-2008, 08:54 PM
I wish! But darn it - I just got back from a trip to California a couple weeks ago. :D Looks like it is getting to be a good idea to take a risk and wait until closer to the show dates to grab good tickets.

Have a great time Carol-Lynn - can't wait to hear all about it to give me an idea of what I'll be in store for at the Charlottesville and Myrtle Beach shows.

carol7lynn
04-29-2008, 09:05 AM
3 days to go to Indio!

Carol-Lynn
SoCalGalNow 8)

Perfect Little Sister
04-29-2008, 04:07 PM
:cry: "There's a tear in my beer"
cause I won't be near
the Eagles in three days time.

Hope Hank won't mind if I change it up a bit. :wink:

04-29-2008, 04:13 PM
Wow - Okay now I'm getting :jealous: too. Can't wait to see if the set list is the same as the European tour.

carol7lynn
04-30-2008, 09:03 AM
:rofl: 2 Days To Indio!

Got my ILAA itin and the Eagles are set to play 2 hrs! Someone else will have to do the set list. I get to wrapped up in the music to take the time out to write that stuff down! But, I do plan on getting plenty of picture/videos. I have a feeling they won't be wearing those London suits in our SoCal Desert.

It will be a long day but ILAA will have a tent (probably like the Nokia Live tent) so that will make it easier. Forecasters are predicting 95 degree temps. But, this morning is rather cool (I live 90 miles west of Indio.) so I'm hoping that they are wrong. Last week it was 95 for DefLep and everyone sweated their brains out but it wasn't an all day show either. I plan on bringing a change of tops.

Also, jazzed to hear both Glenn Campbell (Witchita Lineman) and John Fogerty (Gunslinger).

Chow for Now!
Carol-Lynn
SoCalGalNow 8) [/i]

Brooke
04-30-2008, 09:46 AM
Very cool C7L! Have a wonderful time!

Also cool that you get to see GC and JF! :D

DonFan
04-30-2008, 10:46 AM
Have a great time, Carol-Lynn! Be sure to give us a full report afterwards on their wardrobe and set list!

Glennsallnighter
04-30-2008, 12:02 PM
Have a ball Carol-Lynn! Dying to hear how you got on!

ENJOY
(and tell Glenn :heart: I was askin' for him :wink: )

carol7lynn
05-02-2008, 11:18 AM
13 hrs until the Eagles hit the stage at Indio. I'm leaving in about 4 hrs. It's going to be a long, hot day but well worth it.

Just found out that ILAA 5 stars are parking in the artists' parking lot. Since I know Glenn's car from the Roxy, you know whose black Mercedes I will try and park by! LOL-Like that will happen. :roll:

Gotta Go-To Indio!
Carol-Lynn
SoCalGalNow 8)

Perfect Little Sister
05-02-2008, 01:15 PM
Have a great time Carol! (and anyone else who's going) We'll all be waiting eagerly for your review. And pictures...hint...hint. :wink:

Brooke
05-02-2008, 01:17 PM
Oh my! Hope you have a great time, C7L!

And yes, we are patiently awaiting your review! :D

Glennsallnighter
05-02-2008, 04:51 PM
13 hrs until the Eagles hit the stage at Indio. I'm leaving in about 4 hrs. It's going to be a long, hot day but well worth it.

Just found out that ILAA 5 stars are parking in the artists' parking lot. Since I know Glenn's car from the Roxy, you know whose black Mercedes I will try and park by! LOL-Like that will happen. :roll:

Gotta Go-To Indio!
Carol-Lynn
SoCalGalNow 8)

Well you never know what might happen Carol-Lynn! Good luck!

glenneaglesfan
05-03-2008, 07:30 AM
I'm late here, but I hope you've had a wonderful time, Carol-Lynn, and we are all eagerly awaiting your review!

Black Mercedes eh? Nice car! Was that the one that you Pebble Beachers had a lift in?