PDA

View Full Version : New Diary!!!

timfan
03-14-2009, 09:18 AM
Tim has written a new diary from Saskatoon and there is some BIG news in it!!:partytime: http://www.timothybschmit.com/

His solo album, his website WOW!!! (Kath is excited!! hehehe)

Looks like his solo album might really happen in the fall!

ticky
03-14-2009, 12:51 PM
Cool Kath!! How exciting!! Maybe they'll all do some solo stuff! I know Joe's been talking about solo stuff for a few months now too! Cant wait!

LWKUA
03-14-2009, 01:37 PM
Me too, Kath!! :yay: I am so super excited about this news too!! :partytime: It's always a big thrill to read a new diary entry from Timothy, but this time it was extra nice to read!!! Let's see -- the fact that it's the first in a very long while (I loved the "now don't fall over" line!), the mention about his plans for his website (am so curious about what kinds of changes he has in mind for it!), and an update on his album (fall be here soon! :pray:) - yippee!!!!

tbs fanatic
03-14-2009, 02:06 PM
Oh nooooo - When I go to his site I just get a red screen!! Hopefully it will be up soon. New album in the Fall - Yay!!! Come on Tim - get that website up.

Elizabeth
03-14-2009, 02:10 PM
Yea! A new diary posting from Timothy B. Schmit. Don't know how he has time for everything with his touring schedule!

http://www.timothybschmit.com/

TimothysGirl
03-14-2009, 04:12 PM
Has anyone else had a empty red page pop up at Timothy's site? :sad: Tried the link and that is all I got any ideas??:shrug:

TimothysGirl
03-14-2009, 04:19 PM
Wahoo a new album from Timothy would be fantastic!:grooving:Thanks for the inside studio pics timfan they're great.:thumbsup:

tbsfan
03-14-2009, 04:23 PM
Has anyone else had a empty red page pop up at Timothy's site? :sad: Tried the link and that is all I got any ideas??:shrug:

Are you using Firefox? I've had problems with his site and Firefox, but it has been fine with IE.

TimothysGirl
03-14-2009, 04:33 PM
Yeah I'm on Firefox it's where I have the least amount of problems till now :sad:! I will try it on IE, thanks for the help tbsf :).

TimothysGirl
03-14-2009, 04:51 PM
Thanks, tbsf, I did get thru on IE. That will be something to look forward to and before Christmas too!!:inlove:Hope it stays on track and everything goes well till the finish of the project :thumbsup:.

TimothysGirl
03-14-2009, 05:05 PM
Elizabeth, thank you for posting the link and telling us of the new entry :thumbsup:. Not sure I've seen this picture before but Timothy's sure looking good in it!! :)

sodascouts
03-14-2009, 05:34 PM
I love Firefox and usually it handles sites better, especially sites with cascading style sheets. Unfortunately, though, it seems it lacks some flash and quicktime plug-ins which cause problems on sites that use those, like eaglesband.com and Tim's site. You can usually download things to fix that, but it's a bother.

Anyway, on to the fun stuff! How awesome that we are getting a new album from Timothy in the fall! With all of the touring, it's amazing he's getting it out so fast. I'm looking forward to it!

TimothyBFan
03-14-2009, 05:41 PM
I am so excited after reading that. It came up on google alerts when I just checked in briefly, and could hardly wait to get to it and get on here! Kath was already on it of course!! :)

Great news about the solo cd and the website. A man of multitasking!!!

tbs fanatic
03-14-2009, 06:53 PM
Yay! It worked on IE. Thanks for the info. WooHoo - excited for the Fall.

TimothysGirl
03-14-2009, 08:26 PM
TBF, where would I find the Google Alerts or set them up?? Not something I've run into before so totally in the dark here --Help please:confused:! Thanks :).
Can't wait to see what he has in mind for his Website and what the new CD will be like :thumbsup:.

timfan
03-14-2009, 08:56 PM
TG : Here is the link to google alerts. Hope this helps.

http://www.google.com/alerts?hl=en&gl=ca

TimothysGirl
03-14-2009, 09:05 PM
Thank you timfan still a lot I have to learn so again thank you for the help :).

sodascouts
03-14-2009, 09:22 PM
Google alerts are awesome! Makes it easy to keep up with all the latest happenings of the guys!

timfan
03-14-2009, 09:24 PM
I am also wondering if this (Tim being so busy completing his album and touring) is why many of us who have written to Tim in the last year have not heard back. He's got to much going on!

TimothysGirl
03-14-2009, 11:31 PM
It would make a lot of sense and also why he looks tired sometimes too!! That's a lot to do at the same time.

melrose
03-17-2009, 12:42 AM
I almost fell out of my chair with excitement, when I read this thread! (And then laughed like an idiot when I read the "don't fall over" line.) I cannot wait to get my hands on that album! I'm sure it will be nothing less than amazing, but then again I could be biased:hilarious: Also, I have to give the man some credit; I don't know how he does it all. Touring is hard enough, I can't imagine working on your solo work at the same time.

Ive always been a dreamer
03-17-2009, 11:18 AM
Wow - looks like Tim has been very busy! That will be awesome if he releases a new album. Although I would really love to see him promote it by doing a few solo shows - maybe a mini-tour. :nod: :nod:

melrose
03-17-2009, 01:44 PM
After reading his diary post, I have already set up my "If-Tim-decides-to-tour" savings. I hope he promotes outside of California, but I would still fly all the way out there to see him:nod:

TimothysGirl
03-17-2009, 02:44 PM
OH WOW never thought of that , that would be amazing :heart::yay:. I'll have to save my money too wouldn't want to miss that :smitten: :inlove::heart:.

sodascouts
03-17-2009, 06:24 PM
A Tim show is such a rarity that I would be willing to travel a long way for it, circumstances allowing.

melrose
03-17-2009, 10:13 PM
A Tim show is such a rarity that I would be willing to travel a long way for it, circumstances allowing.

My point exactly. It is a shame really, he is such a great performer.

TimothysGirl
03-17-2009, 11:50 PM
Maybe we should tell him that when we give him the Best of CD and let him know we are really interested in a live show :-).

melrose
03-18-2009, 12:06 AM
Maybe a private show :heybaby: haha

TimothysGirl
03-18-2009, 09:22 AM
Don't I wish :inlove:That would be a dream come true in more ways than one!! I'd give up a lot to have a chance to hear Timothy sing live some of his solo work in concert :pray:.

Ive always been a dreamer
03-18-2009, 10:28 AM
Count me in, too as someone who would travel to see Tim play a solo show. It would definitely be a rare pleasure!

tbs fanatic
03-24-2009, 10:52 AM
That would be great.

Lisa
03-24-2009, 05:39 PM
That's good news!

TimothysGirl
03-25-2009, 09:06 AM
I'm curious what is going to be on the new CD as Timothy said it would be different than his others :headscratch:. I can't wait for it's release to hear something new from him :thumbsup:. It's been so long!!