PDA

View Full Version : Actress Natasha Richardson passes away

Wildthyme
03-18-2009, 08:46 PM
How sad... Natasha Richardson passed away today at age 45 after sustaining a head injury while learning to ski in Canada....

My thoughts and prayers go out to her husband, sons, and family...

EagleLady
03-18-2009, 09:03 PM
My prayers are with her family and friends during this tragic time

sodascouts
03-18-2009, 09:21 PM
I read about this - what a tragedy. Her poor family must be devastated.

ticky
03-18-2009, 10:19 PM
It's such a tragedy for her family and for all of us. She was a talented lady from a legendary family. She will be greatly missed.
http://www.thecinemasource.com/moviesdb/images/NatashaRichardson-1-300-2.jpg

Stars
03-18-2009, 10:57 PM
I just saw this on the news, and I felt so sad to hear of her passing. My prayers are with all her family, friends, and fans. May she rest in peace.

Ive always been a dreamer
03-18-2009, 11:15 PM
This is obviously extremely sad. She was a very talented lady from a legendary acting family. What a tragic time for her husband, Liam, her sons, and all of the Redgrave family. Rest in peace.

TimothyBFan
03-19-2009, 08:39 AM
What a sad tragedy! Since a talented and special family!! Thoughts and prayers for them all.

Brooke
03-19-2009, 10:00 AM
This is terrible. What a tragedy. And to think she thought she was ok after her fall.

My thoughts and prayers go out to her family also.

tbs fanatic
03-19-2009, 11:25 AM
Extremely sad news. She always came across as a lovely person, someone you would enjoy knowing. A boy I went to school with had this 'talk and die syndrome' they are reporting. He was in a car crash. His parents were visiting him in hospital where he was talking to them, as normal as can be, and then just drops dead in front of them. He was just a teenager. Very sad.

Ive always been a dreamer
03-19-2009, 11:36 AM
I know, tbsf. We had a car accident here a while back, and a similar thing happened to one of the victims. It is very scary. You'd better believe that if I ever hit my head very hard, I am going to the hospital immediately even if I think I'm okay. It makes you wonder if Natasha could have been saved if she had done this. This is so sad, but maybe her death will bring an awareness to this, and possibly save lives in the future.

Troubadour
03-19-2009, 02:24 PM
Very, very sad. I had been hoping for the best and was heartbroken for her family when the dreaded news came.

Fan_For_Life
03-19-2009, 06:18 PM
I heard about this when I woke up this morning. So heartbreaking to hear about things like this. My prayers have been with her family. My kids adored her in Parent Trap. I don't know how I will relay the message to them. If they don't already know that is.

Mrs Frey
03-20-2009, 06:26 AM
I was very saddened to read about Natasha's passing. May the Lord give her family strength during this difficult time.

Glennsallnighter
03-22-2009, 06:29 PM
Yes indeed. I knew when she was transferred to the New York hospital that things were not going well. Such a waste of a life. My sympathies go out to Liam (one of my favourite actors) and their two sons as well as her mother Vanessa and her other family members