PDA

View Full Version : Moline IL 3-20-09 reviews

TimothyBFan
03-22-2009, 07:54 PM
A blog from google alert-She says Timmy looks like the "Crypt-keeper"---another reviewer/blogger that feels the need to trash Timothy!! This woman is clueless--calls Waiting In The Weeds "I've Been Waiting In The Reeds". :censored:

http://www.weeklywilson.com/2009/03/22/eagles-play-moline-illinois-on-concert-tour-on-march-20-2009/

tbsfan
03-22-2009, 08:27 PM
A blog from google alert-She says Timmy looks like the "Crypt-keeper"---another reviewer/blogger that feels the need to trash Timothy!! This woman is clueless--calls Waiting In The Weeds "I've Been Waiting In The Reeds". :censored:

She also said they segued into Witchy Woman after the new songs...

Freypower
03-22-2009, 09:34 PM
Hey! At least Bill Armstrong, who plays trumpet, after all, wasn't referred to as 'Louis'!:p

'Accapella' is when there are no instruments at all. The closest the band comes to this is during No More Walks In The Wood.

StephUK
03-24-2009, 12:34 PM
.....and she missed out Will Hollis - so she's upset me too.
I agree; she's clueless.

Who cares what reviewers think anyway! We love the Eagles.

Steph

Troubadour
03-24-2009, 01:10 PM
Crap review. But the women next to her annoyed me more - "talking loudly on their cell phones throughout the concert".

Firstly, how could they? Secondly... how could they? And thirdly, how disrespectful to the band and everyone around them!

eaglesvet
03-24-2009, 08:01 PM
There are no words for an article of such poor words.