PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Chicago?

sodascouts
03-25-2009, 07:37 PM
Good tickets are popping up!

luvthelighthouse
03-25-2009, 09:20 PM
I'll be there. I wrote you an email Soda, don't know if you received it or not. I'm so excited!

sodascouts
03-25-2009, 09:35 PM
Hadn't checked my e-mail today but just did - I've replied!

luvthelighthouse
03-25-2009, 10:03 PM
Thanks for the advice. I can't believe you passed up 4th row. Wow, that is strong. You should have been weak. :-P

I'm not so good at reviews, but I'm sure I'll have some comments come Friday.

sodascouts
03-25-2009, 10:24 PM
Believe me, it wasn't easy! But I simply can't justify the expense after I've just seen the same show in Indy a few nights ago.

However, if first row comes up, all bets are off!

Maleah
03-26-2009, 12:50 AM
Stop tempting me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL No seriously though, I would love to go but it's just too long of a drive and too much money to come up with on such short notice. I would LOVE to go back and hit Chi town again though! :thumbsup:

Brooke
03-26-2009, 10:19 AM
Have a great time, ltl. I know you will. And please give us a report when you return.

Soda, you are being very strong!

I'm trying to avoid checking KC tickets. This is not helping. :fear:

Ive always been a dreamer
03-26-2009, 10:33 AM
Well Brooke - it never hurts to check. :wink: :wink:

And have a great time at the show, ltl. I sure wish I could be there. Even if you can't do a full review, we'll appreciate anything we can get. :thumbsup:

luvthelighthouse
03-27-2009, 01:43 AM
I'm exhausted... but it was worth it. Thankfully, I only live 20 mins away from were they played. So much to say, so little time, as I need my rest.

I was fifth row, directly in front of Timothy. OMG, that man!!! OMG... did I just say that twice?

Anyway, the whole front section SAT almost the WHOLE first act. Let me say, I was LESS than please about this. At least everyone stood for The Long Run. The guys didn't seem too happy the first set... but I blame this on the crowd. I think an excited crowd (read: standing/singing) brings them energy. The second half picked up, as people stopped being so lame and stood, sang along and danced!

Same 'ol jokes by Glenn. No my girl, but we got a little, Tempted by the fruit of another. Don sang, "chicago, chicago" ... that was cool.

I had an awesome seat for pic taken... but my camera was dead... so I grabbed another on my way out the door and 98 % of the pics were blurry and sucked. Grrrr!!!! That did not make me happy.

Ok, that's it for now... hopefully I'll be able to add more tomorrow.

TimothyBFan
03-27-2009, 07:38 AM
LTL-Glad you enjoyed the music despite the lame audience. Now my question to anyone who wants to answer---do you think the lame audience that was sitting the whole first half is because they are just lame or that they were afraid to stand because they had heard the policy? LTL- was anything said before or during the show about standing?

So Timmy was looking pretty good huh? Tell me more!!!:heybaby:

luvthelighthouse
03-30-2009, 11:47 PM
Now my question to anyone who wants to answer---do you think the lame audience that was sitting the whole first half is because they are just lame or that they were afraid to stand because they had heard the policy? LTL- was anything said before or during the show about standing?

I'm late on answering this... but I think the crowd was just lame. The policy didn't state to sit during ballad, just "majority rules" for sitting/standing. I have no idea what makes one crowd more into a show. I wish I did though.