PDA

View Full Version : Unfortunately, Nancy....

sodascouts
04-27-2009, 01:10 AM
Here's a cute game, ripped from Facebook!

Google your name with the word "unfortunately" in front of it, and put the first 15 results here.

I put my own comments in parenthesis after each one.

- Unfortunately, Nancy continued to share statistics that sometimes conflicted with eMarketer's data, but certainly started to feel like information overload. (THIS snoozer is No. 1 on Google?)

- Unfortunately Nancy is not in a movie and the consequences will be very real. (Yikes!)

- Unfortunately Nancy's character is portrayed as annoyingly perfect and out of touch with the modern world (ouch!)

- Unfortunately, Nancy Hicks Maynard's name wasn't on the tip of their tongues. (oh well)

- Unfortunately, Nancy's friend & roommate George didn't have a bigger part 'cause she was pretty good. (Good old Nancy Drew... many of these results relate to her)

- Unfortunately Nancy Drew was never a real person but in these interactive games u potray the famous sleuth yourself. (Fun!)

- well unfortunately nancy when you're on uneven surfaces sometimes its quite handy to have your wheels operating independently of one another. (makes sense.)

- Unfortunately, Nancy is no longer with us, and her web site has gone. (oh no!) :fear: :weep:

- Unfortunately, Nancy and Dad don't have much to go on. (a pity)

- Unfortunately Nancy Grace is typical of MSM. (Don would agree)

- Unfortunately, Nancy doesn't want everybody to see it as people might have an idea the layout of the house and make it easier to rob. (Nancy is smart to be paranoid!)

- Unfortunately, Nancy selected the house they are renting, which is an old mansion right out of Sunset Blvd. (What's unfortunate about that??)

- Nancy should be over the moon as her parents pack all of their fanciest clothes, but unfortunately, Nancy is double-booked. (This is from a book called Fancy Nancy Tea Party! LOL)

- Unfortunately, Nancy did not treasure this piece of hard-earned happiness. (Aw)

- Unfortunately, Nancy's dream for a fine arts centre was never realized. (Too bad!)

ticky
04-27-2009, 01:46 AM
COOL! this sounds like fun...

1. Unfortunately, Rhonda had to reevaluate her purchase of the new addition. (I did, once I decided kidnapping Joe and keeping him in a room under my house, no matter HOW plush, probably would be frowned upon.)
2. Unfortunately, Rhonda learned of this when she was a young child. (I did, but I didnt let it stop me...)
3. Unfortunately, Rhonda was also getting calls from her boss. (damn pesky Bosses.)
4. Unfortunately, Rhonda saw and heard everything. (I DID! I wish Mom and Dad would have gotten thicker walls.. or at least locked their door!)
5. Unfortunately, Rhonda and her boyfriend showed up in Wallace's car instead of Wallace himself, and the boyfriend caught the bullets meant for her brother. (YIKES!)
6. Unfortunately, Rhonda was one of the ones who over did things at the Pyramids and she and her husband were unable to attend the gala affair. (Damn Egyptian Whiskey!)
7. Unfortunately, Rhonda tolerated these feedings for only a few months following each tube placement. (It wasnt so much the tube, but where they stuck it! PLUS have you ever tried to suck a roast beef through those things?)
8. Unfortunately Rhonda's work commitments, kept her away and was unable to be as involved as I know she would have wanted to be, (too true, I'd be here 24/7 if it weren't for those pesky work commitments)
9. Unfortunately, Rhonda has been suffering (just a lil indigestion..)
10. Unfortunately, Rhonda's plaintive wails scared away all but the mosquitos. (Damn indigestion..)
11. Unfortunately, Rhonda exists only to allow Kyle to transgress the law of his father. (HUH?)
12. Unfortunately, Rhonda says the show was canceled for no apparent reason and says two guys standing outside the venue took concert-goers names and promised ... (to call them in the middle of the night and breath into the phone)
13. Unfortunately, Rhonda has now become vulnerable to, and an agent of, the organization's desire to avoid working its contentious issues. (That's me, a vulnerable agent)
14. Unfortunately, Rhonda wasn't staying! (I wasnt? damn...)
15. Unfortunately, Rhonda was very young and very attractive, and Tom was pretty much always excited around her. (*SIGH* same ol story! I really need to learn to control that..)

TimothyBFan
04-27-2009, 09:26 AM
After reading these--I don't know if I would consider this game fun at all! I'm apparently quite a mess!!!!

1. Unfortunately, up until 2008 Willie has also performed at some of the largest cruelty contests, also known as rodeos, in San Antonio and Houston (not me--I hate rodeos!)

2. Unfortunately, Willie relapsed and began to use crack again. A week later, he began stealing again to support his addiction and was sentenced (I was really hoping this news wouldn't leak out!)

3. Unfortunately Willie's self promotion, la-di-da recipes and the nauseating camera work left a bitter taste in my mouth (gee--I just don't get ANY good reviews do I?)

4. Unfortunately Willie was dogged by injury, breaking his leg on three separate occassions as well as a broken arm and ruptured ligament (ok-this game just isn't fun anymore!)

5. Unfortunately, Willie's alcoholism means he struggles to control his bladder (like I said above about my relapse-wish these things wouldn't get out)

6. Unfortunately Willie was forced to give up the game due to a serious knee injury. He has since concentrated his efforts in coaching

7. Unfortunately, Willie King passed away on Sunday, March 8. He was 65. He was at his home in rural west Alabama. Willie King will be greatly (Really-is it any wonder what with the relapse and crack addiction?)

8. unfortunately Willie Nelson is not my cup of tea (mine either!)

9. unfortunately, Willie didn't cooperate, finishing fourth. The fans were furious. They booed the winner, Mighty Speed (Ihate being booed!!!!)

10. Unfortunately, Willie's wasn't really equipped to handle such a big party. The only table they had to accommodate us (I hope this isn't an omen of the upcoming graduation party--yikes!)

EagleLady
04-27-2009, 09:49 AM
1. Unfortunately, Lisa has a bout of Brain cancer ( Oh No :weep:)

2. Unfortunately, Lisa showed up at the wrong time ( I always do)

3. Unfortunately Lisa is a danger to herself

4. Unfortunately Lisa will never meet Don (:weep:)

5. Unfortunately Lisa broke her leg

6. Unfortunately Lisa was too attractive that she distracted one guy and made him fall into a sewer hole.

7. Unfortunately Lisa came back late

8. Unfortunately Lisa crashed her SUV

9. Unfortunately Lisa ate live bait

10. Unfortunately Lisa is incredibly drunk

11. Unfortunately Lisa is sleeping in the backyard

12. Unfortunately Lisa is chasing chickens

13. Unfortunately Lisa snuck out of prison

14. Unfortunately Lisa is back to her crack habit

15. Unfortunately Lisa kicked a bull

ticky
04-27-2009, 11:25 AM
Ya know Lisa, if you and Willie would stay away from the crack and booze, you might stop chasing chickens and peeing yourself, but I do relate with the "being too attractive" thing. It's SUCH a burden isnt it? :hilarious:

Troubadour
04-27-2009, 12:51 PM
LOL! I love these little games. They always crack me up.

Unfortunately Louise I can't change the outcome - the lady decided but Horace certainly tried hard so he may be in with a shout? (Pardon?)

Unfortunately Louise proceeded to wash it because “it was dusty” and never got to take a single shot with it.

Unfortunately Louise suffered severe respiratory problems. (Was this after a Don Henley concert?)

Unfortunately, Louise has a kidney condition.

Unfortunately Louise lost her mobile phone.

Unfortunately Louise had other ideas and after being expelled from her expensive school for inappropriate behaviour with the opposite sex, took off on a crime-filled spree around America. (Ah, the good old days.)

Unfortunately, Louise couldn"t tolerate the returning of her husband, and she collapsed with a heart attack.

Unfortunately Louise and I will be unable to attend – but we know that won't stop you all from having a great time! (Well, I beg to differ!)

Unfortunately, Louise was also unprincipled and cunning.

Unfortunately, Louise will be away, but hopes that members of this Board will go to support her and wish her well. (Y'all listening?!)

Unfortunately Louise has not developed a way to incorporate the pipes into a Kindermusik lesson, but stay tuned, we can be sure she's working on it!

Unfortunately, Louise refuses to travel through Texas on account of an unspecified trauma in her past. (Ahem.)

Unfortunately Louise will not be speaking English.

Unfortunately, Louise gets to the car first, and puts the seat down, and says "Joe get in the back" and he does. (It was all completely innocent, guv. Honest.)

Unfortunately, Louise was wearing a hoop skirt with an iron frame at the time and she fell down, cutting her leg open. (Now that IS unfortunate.)

Maleah
04-28-2009, 12:52 AM
Well due to a what is probably an unusual spelling of my name, I am limited to two prospects ;)

Unfortunately Maleah has retired (yes, she is now dedicating her life to following the Eagles from show to show in hopes of catching a picture or autograph. Some may call it stalking, but Maleah calls it "bird" watching.)

Unfortunately Maleah got VERY sunburned the other day (note to self, if you're going to camp outside the hotels waiting for a glimpse, bring sunscreen)

Prettymaid
04-28-2009, 07:18 AM
Unfortunately, Cathy's visa expired and she gave up her cottage and left her cats behind with close friends. (No, not my cats!!!)

But unfortunately Cathy's appearance in the contest once again proves the rule that good bodybuilders and fitness competitors – with compact physiques rather than elongated ones – simply have no chance in genetically-specific figure contests. (huh?)

Unfortunately, Cathy was not a standard child. (that’s right…I was above standard!)

unfortunately Cathy's advisers have refused to attend any meetings. (I’m always having to get after those advisors of mine to attend those meetings!)

Unfortunately, Cathy's hair makes her look like she's wearing an afghan on her head. (Hey!)

unfortunately Cathy is in the middle of it all. (I’m still trying to figure out why my advisors didn’t tell me about my hair!)

Unfortunately, Cathy overhears the lover's confession. (Ooh, juicy stuff!)

unfortunately Cathy was staying in there (Heck yeah, if I’m going to be hearing lover’s confessions!)

Unfortunately, Cathy's father is not alone (Well duh – he’s with my mother!)
Unfortunately Cathy I can't help with your search for a bouzouki but your unusual request brought back vivid memories of the Monty Python "Cheese shop" skit. (O---kay….)

Brooke
04-28-2009, 02:23 PM
lol, these are funny!

I used my Border name as anyone that knows my real first name can imagine some of the results that might come up!

1. Unfortunately Brooke's pregnancy seems ........ (Huh? Tell me no!)

2. Unfortunately, Brooke has not been consistent. (How did you know?)

3. Unfortunately, Brooke forgot the words. (I'm old!)

4. Unfortunately, Brooke and her boyfriend had a disagreement that night (Don't tell my husband!)

5. Unfortunately, Brooke is not hard wired to enable indiviual bedrooms to have internet access. (hmmmmmm)

6. Unfortunately, Brooke was the first to learn why the Hogans were being torn apart (I was?)

7. Unfortunately, Brooke is as bland as ever, even with fake boobies. ( :shock: Hey, that was a secret and I am NOT bland!)

8. Unfortunately, Brooke and Toejam will not admit that they like each other (Yuk!)

9. Unfortunately, Brooke currently does not have an agent (I think I must need one!)

10. Unfortunately, Brooke wasn't quite prepared for that. (oops!)

11. Unfortunately, Brooke continued to get worse. (Oh no!)

12. Unfortunately, Brooke was reacting to anesthesia, and then developed bronchial asthma. (Is there a doctor in the house? Ev even?)

13. Unfortunately, Brooke disappointed me with her choice of team leaders. (Hey, Glenn is 'in charge' around here.)

14. Unfortunately Brooke has left the key high above on the table. (Reach...........)

15, Unfortunately Brooke is dead because of your stupidity and pride. ( :shock: Heeeeelllllllllp! I see a bright light.......)

eaglesvet
04-29-2009, 08:23 PM
I love all of the ones you guys have done so far...they are so hilarious, especially with the comments from the peanut gallery! I'll do mine a bit later.

Brooke, I always assumed that Brooke was your real name...but based on your comment, I do have a hunch as to what it actually might be. And at the time you converted to your hot :smokin: av, I hadn't noticed your new location! I just noticed that tonight! What a great spot to be, I agree!

sodascouts
04-29-2009, 08:58 PM
Yeah, these comments have had me cracking up, too!

And thanks for pointing out Brooke's new location, EV - I too hadn't noticed it. Nice! ;)

anne-o-gg
04-29-2009, 10:33 PM
unfortunately this does not work with "Tonja" - my name is too rare, me thinks...

Prettymaid
04-29-2009, 10:39 PM
unfortunately this does not work with "Tonja" - my name is too rare, me thinks...

Oh well, just use Anne!

eaglesvet
04-29-2009, 11:48 PM
OK, my turn...

1. Unfortunately, Eva was then pigeonholed as a dance-craze singer and given inferior material. (which may explain why I never won the Grammy I so richly deserved...:singer:)

2. Unfortunately, Eva has had to cancel the gig at Cafe Camelot on the 3rd of October because of a throat infection. (Let's hope that's all it is. :worried: )

3. Unfortunately, Eva is unable to capture changes in this value. (Sorry, I tried! :oops:)

4. Unfortunately, Eva isn't expecting now nor will she anytime soon. (I'm thinkin' fortunately on this one...)

5. Unfortunately, Eva's husband Tony Parker couldn't be there because of his playing schedule. (I admit, this particular hubby had me a bit confounded with his 'playing' schedule...till Uncle Google told me he was on the San Antonio Spurs :hilarious: .)

6. Unfortunately, Eva also sees that different departments are sometimes doing the same thing, so communication within ING could be improved somewhat. (Boring.)

7. Unfortunately, Eva's new movie, The Spirit, didn't have a good Christmas... (Hey, don't ever stop believing in Santa Claus...)

8. Unfortunately, Eva has been unlucky in love. (How about Tony Parker? What is he, chopped liver? )

9. Unfortunately, Eva's Esthetics does not seem to provide much information about the products, such as ingredients... (Oh come on, what do you want now, everything?!?)

10. Unfortunately, Eva, who had been eavesdropping at the door, heard Blix's quiet confidence and came storming into the room accusing Blix of not being able to keep a secret and of breaking his word. (Yes, it's quite a skill I've cultivated...to be able to hear quiet confidence :shrug: .)

11. Unfortunately, Eva looked like she'd come gift-wrapped in Marchesa, while Teri Hatcher's bright yellow ruffles were more Easter chick than chic. (I'm not quite certain if I look better or worse than Teri Hatcher at this event...)

12. Unfortunately, Eva had to put on some weight for her changed role. (Oh, brother!)

13. Unfortunately, Eva hasn't found work as a tax accountant again. (Perhaps something to do with that Ponzi scheme the firm was involved in?)

14. Unfortunately, Eva is able to persist in cooled or frozen semen as well as in fresh semen. (No comment.)

15. Unfortunately, Eva has over a nine year "closed" wait list for her. (See #14 :heybaby: .)

eaglesvet
04-30-2009, 12:09 AM
Surprisingly, #14 actually makes perfect scientific sense to a veterinarian. EVA is the acronym for Equine Viral Arteritis, a virus in horses that causes flu-like symptoms but is also a venereal disease. Hence, the reference to fresh, cooled, and frozen semen as used in artificial insemination.
End of science lesson today.

I like the way statement #14 reads in the original game posting---definitely my favorite one.

Maleah
04-30-2009, 12:27 AM
5. Unfortunately, Willie's alcoholism means he struggles to control his bladder (like I said above about my relapse-wish these things wouldn't get out)

:hilarious: Not gonna lie.....I probably laughed for a good 5 minutes over that

Maleah
04-30-2009, 12:28 AM
Unfortunately, Louise gets to the car first, and puts the seat down, and says "Joe get in the back" and he does. (It was all completely innocent, guv. Honest.)

:shock: Do Ticky and PM know about this? :shock:

Maleah
04-30-2009, 12:40 AM
I decided that since a lot of people call me Leah instead of Maleah, I would add a few more because I'm bored and don't want to go to bed quite yet. lol

Unfortunately, Leah also had some problems remembering the lyrics and choreography for the group number (you didn't know I am secretly on American Idol did you? I have a hard time lip syncing to the group number when I can't remember my lyrics and keep tripping over my own two feet)

Unfortunately Leah does not seem to be playing to this strength and is not doing herself any favours with her stunted vocabulary (hmmph....who asked you anyway)

unfortunately Leah is not in a condition that she can talk to anyone (er....eh...well.......fine I admit it. I was supposed to be preparing for an interview and I was watching HFO)

Unfortunately Leah had some complications and had to be spayed ( :shock: eek!)

unfortunately Leah has another boy in mind (oh gosh....how did you know *blush* Although I wouldn't exactly call him a BOY per say......he's past that by now I would say )

Unfortunately, Leah’s father has plans for her to wed a wealthy man (and Leah has no complaints! Really! As long as Mr. Henley moves to Utah we're good!)

unfortunately Leah doesn't have time to meet with all 200 Million plus of you (*sigh* 'tis true unfortunately! But please do continue to vote for me! I'll remember you all when I'm arrested and thrown in jail for trying to swipe Eagles souvenirs for each of you!)

melrose
04-30-2009, 12:45 AM
1.Unfortunately Melissa has nothing else to say (highly unlikely)
2.Unfortunately Melissa’s parents opted to go their separate ways (Not true, but I'll tell ya', my mother would argue with a street sign)
3.Unfortunately Melissa is frequently adulterated with other lemon-type aromas (oh dear)
4.Unfortunately Melissa can’t stop thinking of how bad Jerry looks naked, and the relationship is ruined (hehe)
5.Unfortunately Melissa doesn’t have time to look after her own pets because she is training ever day (Eagles flashing techniques are difficult to master ;))
6.Unfortunately Melissa says her son’s attempts at crawling may just be to get away from his big brother!
7.Unfortunately Melissa is spotted by the killers (:fear:)
8.Unfortunately Melissa got a little carried away and was disqualified
9.Unfortunately Melissa couldn’t keep all her food in her mouth or off her chin (classy)
10.Unfortunately Melissa was busy on the JD loading feeds with Bingo as navigator and could not join us (umm okay)
11.Unfortunately Melissa was a bad doll, a very bad doll (uhh :eyebrow:)
12.Unfortunately Melissa is very disorganized and is usually late and so this does not help her in her difficult quest (Things to do: 1.buy day planner 2.find Timothy)
13.Unfortunately Melissa didn’t grow up with a paintbrush in her hand (this was a smart move on my parents' part)
14.Unfortunately Melissa’s teaching skills are pretty poor and she has a hard time inspiring a class of adults (ouch!)
15.Unfortunately Melissa made a series of bad choices and so did the kid who owned the car (this reminds me of a college party I once attended...)

TimothyBFan
04-30-2009, 09:30 AM
:hilarious: Not gonna lie.....I probably laughed for a good 5 minutes over that

Didn't anyone tell you it's not nice to laugh at other peoples bladder control problems? :fear: :hilarious:

Melissa --gotta tell you #9 and #11 had me rolling on the ground. :hilarious:

Prettymaid
04-30-2009, 09:38 AM
Melissa --gotta tell you #9 and #11 had me rolling on the ground. :hilarious:

I think "Melissa was a bad doll, a very bad doll" might just stick around here on the Border when needed (perhaps, for example if you vote for the wrong song on Survivor!)

melrose
04-30-2009, 04:36 PM
now I'm second guessing my survivor choices! :hilarious:

Troubadour
04-30-2009, 05:15 PM
I have to say, forget the crack and the booze, the biggest surprise of all is... WILLIE'S A MAN!!!!!! :shock:

TimothyBFan
04-30-2009, 05:46 PM
I have to say, forget the crack and the booze, the biggest surprise of all is... WILLIE'S A MAN!!!!!! :shock:

:rofl: Ok now it's my time to laugh for about 5 minutes! Too Funny. Believe me, I'm all woman baby!!!!:wink:

And Melissa---DON'T second guess yourself---I think you've done a fine job! :thumbsup:

ticky
04-30-2009, 06:35 PM
*taking notes for the Long Story* Okay, Willie's really a man and Melissa is a very bad doll.. hmm... WHOLE new bunch of prospects are poppin' up here...

as for Lou in the back seat with Joe... :eyebrow: careful.. those goats can turn really ugly...

Maleah
05-01-2009, 12:27 AM

:jawdrop: GASP! You know, come to think of it I never did get to actually MEET her...er...him...er....well anyway I never technically MET Willie in Chicago. PM and Nancy just pointed in the general vicinity :hmm:

Maleah
05-01-2009, 12:30 AM
*taking notes for the Long Story* Okay, Willie's really a man and Melissa is a very bad doll.. hmm... WHOLE new bunch of prospects are poppin' up here...

And I've apparently been spayed :scowl:

as for Lou in the back seat with Joe... :eyebrow: careful.. those goats can turn really ugly...

:hilarious:

chaleymom
01-05-2010, 09:30 PM
OMG!!!! I've been away too long!!! I just found this thread while searching "Facebook" stuff.... I have seriously laughed myself silly!!!:hilarious:

Think I'll try this now but I'm sure I won't be near as funny as all of you comediennes!!!!

1.Unfortunately, Kim is a talented person but sleeping around in this industry is only going to defame her reputation." (oh well, you do what ya gotta do....)

2.Unfortunately, Kim has inherited his position of leadership on the basis of filial loyalty and commitment to his father's ideology (what the???? Since when did I have a sex change??? Willie? are you in on this???)

3.Unfortunately Kim is not the only one. There is a blog (jcrewaficionada at blogspot) that has lots of people with the same problems. (well that makes me feel better to know I'm not the ONLY one with this particular problem....I just need to figure out what it is.....? Maybe I need to check out that blog....I hope it's not contagious!)

4.unfortunately Kim is now waiting to go home. The team is obviously extremely sad to say goobye to a team member. (sorry guys!!! I just don't want anyone else to get what I have ok?? and... apparently I've "switched teams" anyway.... ??)

5.Unfortunately, Kim isn't welcomed in Philadelphia - (really? I don't think I deserve that kind of treatment .... seriously...)

6.unfortunately, Kim was a deer staring at the... (end of a gun??? Holy SHIT!!!! It's dear season and no one told me!!!!)

7.Unfortunately Kim has to lose, she is up against Carrie after all. (and we all know Carrie has Mr. Big on her side.... oh well.... c'est la vie...)

8.Unfortunately Kim still blinded by anger and frustration could not think or comprehend what she was doing until it was too late (I'm sorry officer - I just lost my head when Glenn took that other hussy back stage instead of ME!!!!!!!!!!)

9.Unfortunately, Kim thinks that everyone loves her and thats why they watch...where as in reality - We are laughing at you - NOT WITH YOU (oh really? thanks guys... thanks alot.... way to deflate my ego...I thought you REALLY LOVED ME!!!)

10.Unfortunately, Kim did not hear the substance of Franck's remarks because he arrived late to Tuesday's meeting, (again with the gender switch.... that's why you're REALLY laughing at me huh?)

11.Unfortunately, Kim's contract expired before he could make a strong impression, and had no choice but to come back to Korea to play for Chunnam Dragons (but just wait til NEXT year..... oh yeah... I'll be back - bigger AND stronger.... and they'll be sorry they let my contract expire... just you wait and see.... GOOOOOOO DRAGONS!!!)

12.Unfortunately, Kim also discovered that she was pregnant (ALSO??? what ELSE happened??? Oh this is not gonna be pretty.....guess that's what happens when you sleep around in the industry...)

13.Unfortunately, Kim also seems to dismiss Kendall's work partly on the grounds that it is easier for him, as a Korean-born, Western-trained (uhh.... run that by me again??)

14.unfortunately Kim Kardashian made a trip to the Emergency (wait a minute - how did SHE get on here? This is about ME!!!!.... and I suppose those annoying, whiney sisters of hers will show up here too... ugh...)

15.unfortunately - Kim is going to be “gracing” the cover of Playboy. Hef himself has picked Kim to be the December covergirl! (oh, unfortunately??? there you go with those ego busters again.... just because I'm pregnant??? that's it right? Well - Demi Moore posed on a cover and SHE was pregnant!!!! that's ok.... I'll get over it.... but just remember - HEF wanted me for the December issue... guess that's my birthday present...)

Gonna have to share this with my Facebook friends. How fun was THAT!!!

TimothyBFan
01-06-2010, 08:49 AM
8.Unfortunately Kim still blinded by anger and frustration could not think or comprehend what she was doing until it was too late (I'm sorry officer - I just lost my head when Glenn took that other hussy back stage instead of ME!!!!!!!!!!)

9.Unfortunately, Kim thinks that everyone loves her and thats why they watch...where as in reality - We are laughing at you - NOT WITH YOU (oh really? thanks guys... thanks alot.... way to deflate my ego...I thought you REALLY LOVED ME!!!)

#8 cracks me up!!! I had forgotten about this thread. Glad you brought it forward again so others might do some more!

Prettymaid
01-06-2010, 09:20 AM
:rofl: CM, thanks for reviving this thread and giving me my morning laugh! Maybe others who haven't played will be encouraged to do it. Just go to the first post for how to play.

sodascouts
01-06-2010, 11:46 AM
lol! TBF's faves are also mine. Too funny!

I'm with PM - I hope others go back, read the first post of the thread, and play this game too now that the thread's revived.

Wildthyme
01-06-2010, 07:58 PM
Well since I couldn't find fifteen for just one of the two versions of my name I use I ended up using them both to get to that number...

Unfortunately, Cami may throw her two cents in and have something to say about that. (whether you want to hear it or not *G*)

Unfortunately Cami's not the kind of person that will “lend” me her clothes. (but I might rent them to you for a nominal fee...)

Unfortunately upon hitting full power at the end of the song, Cami's vocal distorts as it's recorded. (Who are we kidding? My vocals distort the second I open my mouth...)

Unfortunately Cami is no longer dancing. (Remember how Elaine on Seinfeld dances? Be happy I stopped...)

Unfortunately for young Cami, a few of her genetically enhanced bugs get loose and start roaming the halls. (MWAHAHAHAHA....)

Unfortunately, Camilla wasn't as pretty as a flower. (My mommy thought I was cuz she called me her Petunia so :P *G*)

Unfortunately, Camilla is disjointed. (like a chicken wing?)

Unfortunately, Camilla's resistance has been sorely put to the test. (Resistance is futile... )

Unfortunately, Camilla's mother, Cleo, wants to know more about her daughter's latest loser. (Just one in a long line... where are they hiding all the "winners" around here?)

Unfortunately Camilla hadn't brought her SLR and telephoto lens for once, so we had to make do with the binoculars and the 3x zoom on my compact digital. (I always forget my camera at the important moments...)

Unfortunately, Camilla is so concerned about what other people think of her that she breaks out with a bad case of stripes. (eww does Proactiv help with that?)

Unfortunately, for Camilla her image did not improve when she stepped into the cake factory. (Nor her waistline...)

Unfortunately, Camilla is not quite the cowgirl that she appears to be in the pictures. (Wanna bet? Yippee ki yay!!)

Unfortunately, Camilla is silly and capricious. (Well we all have our bad moments...)

Unfortunately, Camilla refuses to learn from her mistakes. (I prefer to think of it as tenaciousness not stubbornness :P)

Unfortunately for Camilla, no one is interested in any of that crap. (so RUDE)

Troubadour
01-06-2010, 08:24 PM
LOL!! Loved those, Cami. Your comments had me in stitches.

Glennsallnighter
01-06-2010, 08:32 PM
I love them too Cami! And the comments!

chaleymom
01-06-2010, 08:37 PM
:rofl:You guys are good for the soul!!! I can't remember when I've laughed so hard!!!

I started this on my Facebook page too! Can't wait to see all THOSE answers!!!!

Keep them coming guys!!! Laughter is the BEST medicine for what ails ya!!!:thumbsup:

ticky
01-06-2010, 09:45 PM
These started getting pretty spurious after about 10 so I had to limit it a bit.. but here's the 13 best...

Unfortunately, Rhonda had to reevaluate her purchase of the new addition. (Well, THERE goes the jaccuzi/sauna room… dang..)

Unfortunately, Rhonda is has been suffering from horrible sores in her mouth and throat. (eewwww….. )

Unfortunately, Rhonda failed to provide a good luck charm, and the Chiefs went down 37-7. (I wore my lucky socks and didn’t change my underware!! Go figure!)

Unfortunately, Rhonda saw and heard everything (scarred for life…)

Unfortunately, Rhonda learned of this when she was a young child. (see above..)

Unfortunately, Rhonda was one of the ones who over did things at the Pyramids. (OH, like they haven’t see naked happy dancing before…)

Unfortunately, Rhonda and her staff have engaged in a systematic campaign of misinformation designed to cover up their own unethical and illegal behavior. (It was JUST a little naked happy dancing!!!)

Unfortunately, Rhonda's story is not unique. (yes it is :P~)

Unfortunately, Rhonda suffered a grand mal seizure a few days after this article was published and was rushed to the hospital by ambulance. (I WAS NAKED HAPPY DANCING!!!!!...)

Unfortunately for Rhonda, the camera had run out of batteries so she could not cover the story. (explains the whole concert/camera fiasco)

Unfortunately, Rhonda exists only to allow Kyle to transgress the law of his father. (uhhh…. DARN THAT KYLE!!! *who’s kyle?*)

Unfortunately, Rhonda's plaintive wails scared away all but the mosquitos. (wait, that’s a good thing right?)

Unfortunately, Rhonda cannot be available on-line at all times. (I can only do so much!)

Prettymaid
01-08-2010, 03:46 PM
Those are both great! Cami, yours were hilarious.

And Rhonda...so misunderstood. (That naked happy dancing is going to get you in trouble!)

Fan_For_Life
01-08-2010, 05:57 PM
Something to do for the last few minutes at work.

Unfortunately Vicky Singing you to Sleep doesn't seem to have found the time to write anything by way of an introduction yet, but hopefully that will soon change. (hopefully)

Unfortunately, Vicky steals the car with Timmy still merged to it, because Doug Dimmadome is willing to give her a lot of money for it. ... (how much money we talking here?)

Unfortunately Vicki died in her home in Wilton, Connecticut on April 27, 2000 due to a struggle against cancer.She was only 45 years old when she passed. (not sure what to think about this one)

...unfortunately...Vicky is matched with Lu Yi :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: ... (:shrug:)

Unfortunately, Vicky realizes that she has fallen in love with Juan Antonio.
Unfortunately (Vicky believes) the election of George W Bush for a second term coincided with Vicky's UA visit. (vicky believes)

Unfortunately, Vicky asked Dan to take care of their twins plus a second pet dog. ( have twins but no dog)

Unfortunately, Vicky thinks his brother is talking about his own relationship with her.

unfortunately Vicky & David are just too thick to get it( huh?)

Unfortunately Vicky didn't agree--her parents' marriage had been turbulent and ended in divorce--and she preferred that she and Jack live together.

unfortunately. Vicky is by far the worst, she was in the backseat, but something hit her in the gut,

Unfortunately, Vicky, your mechanic is absolutely right.

Unfortunately, Vicky and Charissa have been unsuccessful so far, but they're still hoping that Feliche's kittens are out there. ...

Unfortunately, Vicky realized David's schemes and, to get revenge, she flirted with David in his apartment and stole the tape when David went to get wine.

Unfortunately, Vicky introduces a vibrator into the foreplay, which David accidentally gets stuck in (now I finally see where this is going)