PDA

View Full Version : Who do they look like?

cynd1231
05-04-2009, 07:29 PM
We're always up for interesting photos, right? Well these aren't really anything new BUT have you ever done a side-by-side-by-side comparison view? I opened these pictures in multiple windows on my computer and resized because I was curious as to who looks like who. I figure Ben was probably about 13, as close as I can determine Timothy & Jean were in their early 30's and Owen is probably around 26 -- but look at the strong likeness between Ben and a young Timothy (the nose and the jawline), to say nothing of Owen-Faye being a mirror image of Jean! Now does anyone have a picture of Noreen (????) because I suspect that Jeddrah has a great deal of her mother in her features.

(This is the first time I've attempted to load a picture here so I hope it get's thru.)

EagleLady
05-04-2009, 07:33 PM
Wow, I really did notice a resemblence between ben and timmy and owen and jean

luvthelighthouse
05-04-2009, 08:00 PM
[quote=cynd1231;67510] I suspect that Jeddrah has a great deal of her mother in her features.

(quote]

Actually, Jeddrah is a spitting imagine of Timothy. The exact same eyes and nose. She is stunning... I mean it, she is a gorgeous woman.

cynd1231
05-04-2009, 08:42 PM
I certainly didn't mean to give the impression I don't think Jeddrah looks like Timothy....there are some incredible similarities to their features. But as I recall, Noreen was quite stunning herself! Jeddrah is beauty personafied, without question. But I'll bet she has a lot of Noreen's features in combination with the best of Timothy........

Sorry if I offended anyone............that wasn't my intention.

luvthelighthouse
05-04-2009, 08:56 PM
Sorry if I offended anyone............that wasn't my intention.

Why would you think you offended anyone? I see nothing wrong w/your thougths. For me personally, when I see Jed, I can only see TBS, because IMO, they could be twins.

I've never seen a pic of Noreen, so I don't know. I'm guessing she's blonde. All of Timothy's children are beautiful. Good genes!

cynd1231
05-22-2009, 02:35 AM
Found these two pictures of Owen .... taken the night of the Grammies. Not sure who this "Adam" is but I swear he could be Timothy's little brother!

TimothyBFan
05-22-2009, 08:09 AM
Great find Cyndi! You are right, he looks a lot like Tim!

luvthelighthouse
05-22-2009, 10:19 AM
That first pic... the hair, the head tilt... oh yeah, young Timmy, I can see it. Wow, Owen really looks like Jean.