PDA

View Full Version : Tyson's Daughter Passes Away

EagleLady
05-27-2009, 01:14 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slug=ap-tysonsdaughter&prov=ap&type=lgns

So sad! My thoughts and prayers are with his family

Mrs Frey
05-27-2009, 02:13 AM
I'm so sorry to read this. I saw in our local newspaper last night that Exodus was in a critical condition, and I hoped that she would somehow pull through...

This is particularly tragic for Mike since he's really made an effort to get his life back on track. I'm sure the success of his documentary will now pale into insignificance.

AzEaglesFan
05-27-2009, 03:19 PM
I read about this in the paper and prayed that it wasn't as serious as they were making it out to be. When it is a child no matter who the parents are, you want them to be ok in the end. I guess in this case it wasn't meant to be.

Glennsallnighter
05-27-2009, 04:53 PM
My sympathies too to Mike and his family on his daughter's death. It is so unnatural for a child to predecease their parents. We had a case as well here the other day where a mother left a 1 year old and a 2 year old in the bath together to answer the door to a caller. She let out the bath plug, but got delayed at the door. When she got back the 2 year old had refilled the bath and sadly, the 1 year old had drowned.

Mrs Frey
05-28-2009, 06:58 AM
Oh my word, GA, that's horrible. The mother must be devastated.

Ive always been a dreamer
05-28-2009, 12:35 PM
Yeah - it is always such a tragedy whenever a child is lost. It truly drives home the name of this thread and makes us 'wonder at the powers that be". My thoughts are with the Tyson family - no matter what you think of him, this has to be a horrible thing for any family to have to cope with.

AzEaglesFan
05-28-2009, 04:58 PM
The way the article I read went this little girl was a real Daddy girl. My prayers go out to the Tyson Family.

Troubadour
06-01-2009, 05:54 PM
Very, very sad.

Stars
06-01-2009, 07:09 PM
My prayers are with them. What a terrible tragedy.