PDA

View Full Version : What Song From LROOE Would You Love To See Included

Glennsallnighter
07-05-2009, 04:21 AM
What I suppose I'm trying to ask here is that as not all the LROOE songs are included on the current set list is there any one in particular that you would love to see performed live? - Specifically from the LROOE album. They've dropped BBF so I'm sure there would be room for one more song.

Of course I'll break the rule immediately and nominate 3

'What Do I Do With My Heart' I would love to see how Glenn :heart: and Don treat the vocals of this one live.

'Centre of The Universe' The harmonies of this are exquisite as well as the sentiment. I'd love to see it live

I'd also love to hear IDTWNW at some stage. I think Glenn :heart: would leave the audienced spellbound with it.

GlennLover
07-05-2009, 09:08 AM
I would love to hear ILTWAWD. I know many don't like this & the way Glenn sings it but, I just melt every time I hear it. I am in heaven when I listen to it!

luvthelighthouse
07-05-2009, 11:32 AM
My vote is for Do Something. Not only do I like the song, but then Timothy would actually have a whole four songs to sing... out of 28ish.

Ive always been a dreamer
07-05-2009, 12:33 PM
I wrote this in another thread so this is easy for me. There aren't really any songs I would add, but there several songs I'd love to see them substitute ...

What Do I Do With My Heart? could replace Busy Being Fabulous (I guess technically that could be considered an addition if BBF has been permanently dropped)

I Dreamed There Was No War could replace the song they are currently opening the second half with or added to follow Long Road Out of Eden.

Do Something to replace I Don't Want To Hear Any More

Last Good Time In Town to replace Guilty of the Crime

Freypower
07-05-2009, 07:21 PM
I would love to hear ILTWAWD. I know many don't like this & the way Glenn sings it but, I just melt every time I hear it. I am in heaven when I listen to it!

I completey agree. I'm not sure the people who dislike it dislike the way he sings it though (I hope not) - they seem to find it too slow or schmaltzy.

However I basically endorse Dreamer's post except that I would like to see FGOTPB, BAU or COTU.

GA, I don't remember you posting a full size version of your avatar yet?

Koala
07-06-2009, 01:16 AM
I would like to hear this Songs
What do I do with my Heart, Center of the Universe,
Fast Company, Do Somthing, Last Good Time in Town and Frail Grasp on the Big Picture.

Moreover I would also like to hear IDTWNW, it is one of my favorite instrumental songs!

TimothyBFan
07-06-2009, 07:49 AM
Two immediately come to mind for me... Do Something (big surprise there!) and Fast Company (would love to see how they would handle it).

cynd1231
07-06-2009, 08:09 AM
ALL of them.......but if I had narrow it down:
Center of the Universe, It's Your World Now, Do Somthing, You Are Not Alone

sodascouts
07-06-2009, 10:45 AM
The big one for me: What Do I Do with My Heart.

Also, I think if Glenn did I Love to Watch a Woman Dance live, a LOT more people would like it! It was smokin'.

Dreamer's idea that they play I Dreamed There Was No War as the instrumental interlude is a great one.

Brooke
07-06-2009, 03:26 PM
I think BBF should be brought back. For the life of me, I can't imagine why it was dropped.

Do Something instead of IDWTHA.

I'd also love to hear WDIDWMH and how Glenn and Don interact on that.

I also agree that IDTWNW should be played as one of the instrumental interludes. Remember, this is the LROOE tour!

And I'd love to hear COTU. It's beautiful.

Prettymaid
07-07-2009, 10:40 AM
Surprise surprise - LGTIT!!! :pimp: