PDA

View Full Version : Birmingham, England - 7th July '09

Troubadour
07-06-2009, 07:42 PM
My internet has been playing up a bit tonight and so I couldn't post this earlier, but I'm off to see the boys in Birmingham tomorrow! (Well, 'today' for me, as it's past midnight!) We're leaving at 11am on the coach, and we should arrive at the hotel at 2pm-ish. Enough time to shower and get ready before the show. I'm so excited! I probably won't take my laptop as we're only staying overnight and my mum will be with me, but I'll post a review, and hopefully some decent pics, when I get home on Wednesday. I'll text GA, so I'm sure she'll fill you in on any important details in the meantime.

Yippee!

EagleLady
07-06-2009, 07:45 PM
Ooh Have fun Lou and Blow a kiss to Don for me

Peekaboo
07-06-2009, 08:02 PM
:yay: I'm soooo excited for you, Lou!!! You're going to enjoy every single second of that concert. I can't wait to hear all about it. It may not be Don in Oklahoma (although I can't help but wish that it was)but you've got all of the Eagles right there in your own backyard. Have fun and try not to squeeze your mom's hand too hard :wink:!!

Ive always been a dreamer
07-06-2009, 10:54 PM
Lucky lucky girl. I know you will have a blast - have a great time!

ticky
07-06-2009, 11:23 PM
YAY LOU!!! Have fun!! bring me back a Joe please *G*

sodascouts
07-06-2009, 11:39 PM
Have a blast, sweetie!

Koala
07-07-2009, 12:16 AM
Enjoy the concert, have a great time!:partytime:

TimothyBFan
07-07-2009, 07:17 AM
Lou-I know you're Already Gone at this point, but I can't wait to hear back from you and see the great pics I know you'll treat us to. Hope you're having a great time right now!!!

Prettymaid
07-07-2009, 09:46 AM
Lou, I always enjoy reading your posts because your exuberance always shines through, so it is not surprising that I am anxiously waiting for your review of your show. Soak up every wonderful moment and have a great time!

scottishlass
07-08-2009, 03:14 PM
sio who were the peopple who don got thrown out lol. seen them fighting cause security asked not to take videos, caused bit of comossion i hear and don must of asked for them to be removed lol.

quite right, if your asked nicely to do somthing, why cause arguments and get youself removed.