PDA

View Full Version : Eagles close Europe in Lisbon

cynd1231
07-22-2009, 09:46 PM
It's 1:45 a.m. in Lisbon and the Eagles have played their final European show of the tour. Anxiously awaiting posts and reviews.

Glennsallnighter
07-22-2009, 09:57 PM
Awwwww! What a sad headline for this thread. But true.

COME BACK TO EUROPE AGAIN SOON EAGLES

PLEASE :pray: :pray: :pray:

WE LOVE YOU. :inlove:

Thank you all for a wonderful tour.

cynd1231
07-22-2009, 10:18 PM
We know how much our European counter-parts hate to see things draw to a close over there, but we're so excited that they're coming home! And I am a true believer that none of us have seen the last of 'em yet!!!!
:partytime:

luvthelighthouse
07-22-2009, 10:35 PM
I couldn't find this thread at first... is it just me, or is it seperated from the others in "on the road w/the Eagles"... I could originally only access it from the home page.

In any case, their departure in Europe is bitttersweet. It's geat that they are coming home and can rest... and work on solo efforts... but sad that another leg of the tour has ended...

I wasn't even in Europe and I'm feeling the PEW! :hilarious:

GlennLover
07-22-2009, 10:37 PM
I wasn't even in Europe and I'm feeling the PEW!

Me too, LTL!!

Freypower
07-23-2009, 07:07 PM
I couldn't find this thread at first... is it just me, or is it seperated from the others in "on the road w/the Eagles"... I could originally only access it from the home page.

In any case, their departure in Europe is bitttersweet. It's geat that they are coming home and can rest... and work on solo efforts... but sad that another leg of the tour has ended...

I wasn't even in Europe and I'm feeling the PEW! :hilarious:

It is separated and I had to go to the home page to find it too.

Glennsallnighter
07-23-2009, 08:05 PM
We know how much our European counter-parts hate to see things draw to a close over there, but we're so excited that they're coming home! And I am a true believer that none of us have seen the last of 'em yet!!!!
:partytime:

That is probably the truest statement to date Cynd!

sodascouts
07-23-2009, 08:09 PM
It was posted in a different area. I'll move it to "Pre-concert anticipation" since it doesn't have any reviews in it.