PDA

View Full Version : New Don Felder Message board on Felderfans.com

sodascouts
09-21-2009, 11:33 AM
FelderFans.com (http://www.felderfans.com) has just opened up a message board! It's brand new. I suggest that anyone who enjoys talking about Felder's life, music, and perspectives join up! There's nothing wrong with being a member of more than one board. We can share ya. ;) Heck, I'll probably join myself!

The URL:

http://forum.felderfans.com/

AmarilloByMorning
09-21-2009, 11:54 AM
I have the distinct feeling my avatar might be perceived as a bit tacky.... Will have to work on that.

Thank you for the link! Regardless of my opinion of the guy, I love that he's interacting with fans (twitter) and now encouraging them to interact with each other. What a welcome reprieve after years of the Eagles stonewall.

sodascouts
09-21-2009, 12:58 PM
I'm not sure if he is endorsing the board per se since the site is unofficial, but I doubt he would mind! Certainly his MySpace and Twitter do indeed indicate a desire to be more accessible to fans, though, which I too would like to see the others do. Who knows, maybe they will if they have an album to promote. That's why the Eagles commissioned an official MySpace (I daresay Henley will not take that route lol).

Ive always been a dreamer
09-21-2009, 01:03 PM
Thanks for the heads up on this, Soda. I see you have been spending a lot of time keeping up with Mr. Felder the last few days. :wink:

AlMora
10-09-2009, 03:58 PM
Hi Eagles-friends.

I've posted a few times on Felder's message board and others have as well.

I encourage all of us to give Don support by going there.

Yes, Don Felder is flawed.

So am I.

pueblo47
12-10-2009, 04:14 PM
:)If DF wasn't flawed, wouldn't be much to talk about. I have never found the "perfect" man cuz there ain't no such critter, lol.

Think about it: probably drops his clothes on the floor, leaves the toilet lid up(making it dangerous to walk into the bathroom barefooted late at night)probably wakes up a little grouchy till he has coffee, etc. An ordinary guy with extraordinary talent musically. Doesn't hurt that he's still good-looking too.