PDA

View Full Version : Timothy's website UPDATED!!!

timfan
09-29-2009, 05:08 PM
Timothy's official site (http://www.timothybschmit.com) has been updated with a whole new look and the info on the Expando CD. We finally have offical confimation of the release date OCT 20th!! :thumbsup:

I personally LOVE the new look and can't wait to see more!! :partytime:

AzEaglesFan
09-29-2009, 06:01 PM
Did anyone get past the security letters. I tried about 20 different ones and it kept saying I didn't have them right. I finally just disconnected. Do to have to use all upper and lower case letters or a combination. HELP

timfan
09-29-2009, 06:02 PM
yeah i did but it took a while.. I'm still working on fully registering

ETA: what ended up working for me was reloading the front page a second time and then make sure you do all the letters exactly as they appear ( hint every second letter is capitalized). Hope this helps

I have contacted Timothy's website manager to let her know of the problems. Hopefully any minor issues will be worked out quickly.

cynd1231
09-29-2009, 10:22 PM
I'm having problems getting into the website too. Was able to register and get the confirmation email BUT IT SAYS IT DOESN'T RECOGNIZE MY PASSWORD AND WON'T LET ME RETRIEVE IT!!!!!!

sodascouts
09-29-2009, 10:43 PM
I can't get past the security code.

timfan
09-29-2009, 10:49 PM
I have heard from Timothy's website manager and they are working on the issues. Hopefully it'll be working properly soon!

TimothyBFan
09-30-2009, 06:58 AM
Yeah--very frustrating!! I tried everything I could think of last night. I was so excited when I checked (as I do daily) to see if we had anything new. Imagine my surprise when that orange popped out! Gads!!! Anyways, I finally gave up. Glad to hear they're not just trying to keep me off there! :hilarious: I also get the confirmation letter but then won't let me do the password thing either.

MikeA
09-30-2009, 07:11 AM
I meant this as a JOKE but I think I might have been too obscure in my humor.

I have NOT gotten through the signup on the new TBS site.

It must be the IP addresses you guys have. I had no problem at all. I went to the site, got past that first page and filled out the eMail stuff and enter a password and then, had a little trouble reading that graphic alphabet soup, but once I got it right, was let in.

But as soon as I got in, I had a pop-up saying that TBS was requesting chat! I accepted the pop-up and...........

Wait, this is in the wrong thread...should be either in "Dreaming...." or "Good for a laugh".

tbs fanatic
09-30-2009, 03:12 PM
LOL - very funny.

Yay! Well, it's about time Tim! I signed up with no problem. Cannot wait for Oct. 20 :partytime:

Brooke
09-30-2009, 04:35 PM
Too funny Mike!

I registered, but now I get nowhere but back to the home page.

AzEaglesFan
10-01-2009, 03:51 AM
I didn't have any trouble this time but I guess it is still a work in progress because it said new site coming soon. I did get to read about the new CD and the song list and the people that pay on the songs

sodascouts
10-05-2009, 09:17 PM
I also made it in with no trouble. Looks like the problem is fixed!

TimothyBFan
10-14-2009, 01:50 PM
I received another email from Julie yesterday and I quote her here about the new sight....
"FYI, the new site will look better than the splash pages (though they do look good, too). Those are just up since the final site is still under construction."
She also says they are working diligently to get the new sight ready to go as soon as possible.

Peekaboo
10-15-2009, 12:27 AM
Thanks for the update, Willie. Can't wait to see what the finalized site will look like.

timfan
10-20-2009, 07:29 PM
Timothy's official site appears closer to completion! Check it out! www.timothybschmit.com (http://www.timothybschmit.com). There's new photo pages, a music section, a tour section, a news page and the store. Can't wait to see what they add next!

The site looks amazing! I love the front page pic of Tim wearing the Expando shirt, soo fitting!

Prettymaid
10-20-2009, 07:42 PM
The site looks amazing! I love the front page pic of Tim wearing the Expando shirt, soo fitting!

TF, that pic is in his cd. I want one of those t-shirts!

luvthelighthouse
10-20-2009, 07:50 PM
That's strange, I can't see any of that. It appears I'm getting an older version of his site. I think my computer is jacked up... I'll have to try later from my desktop. Dang, I want to see the updates!

TimothyBFan
10-20-2009, 08:05 PM
LOVE LOVE LOVE all the new pictures!!!! Need to go back there and really study them when I have more time.

Really want one of those t shirts but really don't want another cd also. I guess I might have to breakdown and buy the package tho. I must do what I must do! :hilarious:

timfan
10-20-2009, 08:18 PM
Btw just saw there is also a blog and Timothy has posted once already!:partytime:

Prettymaid
10-20-2009, 08:36 PM
Btw just saw there is also a blog and Timothy has posted once already!:partytime:

Yeah, he posted while he was in Nashville and said he hopes to do more shows while the Eagles are on hiatus!

luvthelighthouse
10-20-2009, 09:09 PM
Yep, it was cruddy laptop... I can see the updated site now! I love that pic of him and Ben together. Very cool! Wouldn't it be great if he did add more shows? It would be nice if they promoted him more!

sodascouts
10-20-2009, 09:14 PM
Wow, his official site is terrific! Looks good AND has great content!

cynd1231
10-20-2009, 09:17 PM
Updated website is fabulous...can hardly wait to see more!

Freypower
10-20-2009, 09:29 PM
I thought this was funny....

http://www.timothybschmit.com/client_images/timothybschmit/5007_49b60ce2a20da8c2656f2170f95e39d2.jpg

Koala
10-21-2009, 01:25 AM
Wow, the site is excellent and they looks realy good! I love the new pics!

Prettymaid
10-21-2009, 08:15 AM
I thought this was funny....

http://www.timothybschmit.com/client_images/timothybschmit/5007_49b60ce2a20da8c2656f2170f95e39d2.jpg

Ha Ha! Hilarious that the best sound is still in the bathroom!

Brooke
10-21-2009, 10:24 AM
The site looks great! Love that newest pic of him! :smitten:

The bathroom pic reminds me of Three Dog Night. In Chuck Negron's book "Three Dog Nightmare" he told of recording the song Liar in the bathroom. That's where they got the best sound! :lol:

carol7lynn
10-22-2009, 08:31 AM
Looks Great! :thumbsup:

Seems as if he means business this time. Blogs, Tweeter, FaceBook etc. Much better than his other site and that fansite that used to be on-line. Hopefully he'll stick with it. Maybe he hired an assistant like Joe's Becca :angel:to "Feed The Fire."

Carol-Lynn
SoCalGal:nahnah:

carol7lynn
10-22-2009, 08:34 AM
The site looks great! Love that newest pic of him! :smitten:

The bathroom pic reminds me of Three Dog Night. In Chuck Negron's book "Three Dog Nightmare" he told of recording the song Liar in the bathroom. That's where they got the best sound! :lol:

Not to mention Lindsey Buckingham :thumbsup:during FWM's Tusk days. The acoustic are better because of the plumbing. That's why everyone sounds so good in the shower. LOL:hilarious:

Carol-Lynn
SoCalGalontheProwl:nahnah:

vamp1227
10-22-2009, 09:08 AM
The site does look really,really good!!:thumbsup:

tbs fanatic
10-22-2009, 01:11 PM
Have to agree with everyone else. The updated website is fabulous :cool:.

timfan
10-23-2009, 10:09 PM
More photos have been added to Hank Linderman's site http://www.hanklinderman.com/expandolive/ and linked thru Timothy's site including ones from Chicago and...

BIG NEWS: There is a pic of the crowd in Chicago and you can clearly see a few Borderers in the pic!!!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c80/timmyfan/19.jpg

I clearly remember Hank taking that pic but I NEVER thought it would actually be put up on the site. I think it's awesome!!

Also you can see just how close we were to the stage!! :partytime:

luvthelighthouse
10-23-2009, 11:03 PM
Hey, now Timothy has a picture of us!!!:hilarious: It's nice that it's not just one sided anymore!!!:hilarious:

eaglesvet
10-23-2009, 11:44 PM
Very cool! I recognize Nancy, and the Borderer in the fuschia sweater up front from a picture in another thread (but I just don't know your name...can you identify yourself? Nice to meet you!) Willie, I know you hacve long blond hair...is that you over to the far right with the black shirt, waving? I also see at least 3 women who traveled across the country with Tim and ended up at our NYC show, who we met in line. I'm not surprised they ended up featured so prominently in the picture.

EagleLady
10-24-2009, 12:01 AM
Eva, I believe the one in the Fuschia shirt is Kath, who goes by Timfan, not completely sure, though

timfan
10-24-2009, 07:25 AM
yup that's me (Kath) in the fuschia shirt, front and centre! :partytime:

TimothyBFan
10-24-2009, 09:24 AM
Too frickin' cool!! I was on there this morning and had to come here real quick to see if anyone had seen it yet.

That's me all the way to the right with the blond curly hair and tie die purple sweater on, next to the guy in the Eagles shirt. Cathy is behind me and Evelyn is to Cathy's right, next to Nancy.

Can't wait to show this to people so they can get a perspective of just how small a venue it was and where we were standing.

Prettymaid
10-24-2009, 09:31 AM
HOLY FRICKIN' CRAP!!!

That's my first HFC on the board and well worth it! What a great picture! Now we do have a picture with all of us in it! Oops, except for ConnieK...where were you Connie? Oops, and RebeccaLovesEagles, where are you?

luvthelighthouse
10-24-2009, 09:50 AM
That looks like Connie behind the woman to Nancy's left. It's way too funny that Hank took and posted this!!!

GlennLover
10-24-2009, 10:13 AM
It's so nice to see a picture of all of you to put face to the names. It's especially nice to see you all together & having such a great time!

conniek
10-24-2009, 11:26 AM
I went with my cousin Sherry and you can see her clearly. She is wearing beige and has a scarf around her neck. I'm to the left, you can see part of my forehead and one eye. woohoo!!!

sodascouts
10-24-2009, 12:22 PM
HOLY FRICKIN' CRAP!!!

That's my first HFC on the board and well worth it!

"HFC"? I love it! I think we have a new Borderism!

Ive always been a dreamer
10-24-2009, 12:25 PM
And one more

Holy Freakin' Crap!!!

That is just too AWESOME for words!!! Now, Timothy does have a picture of all of you. You all should print a couple of copies, mail them around to each other so each of you can autograph it, and then send them to Timothy and Hank. I'll bet they would get a big kick out of it.

tbs fanatic
10-24-2009, 01:12 PM
wow! How cool is that. I cannot believe how CLOSE you all were :stunned: Why does stuff like that never happen to me :lol:

Brooke
10-24-2009, 05:05 PM
More photos have been added to Hank Linderman's site http://www.hanklinderman.com/expandolive/ and linked thru Timothy's site including ones from Chicago and...

BIG NEWS: There is a pic of the crowd in Chicago and you can clearly see a few Borderers in the pic!!!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c80/timmyfan/19.jpg

WOW!!!!!! This is soooooo cool! I love it!

Could someone post the photo with names and description? I know Soda and timfan, but scrolling up and down to put names with faces is hard.

Prettymaid
10-24-2009, 05:18 PM
And one more

Holy Freakin' Crap!!!

That is just too AWESOME for words!!! Now, Timothy does have a picture of all of you. You all should print a couple of copies, mail them around to each other so each of you can autograph it, and then send them to Timothy and Hank. I'll bet they would get a big kick out of it.

Hey...that's not a bad idea, Dreamer...very cute in fact...

timfan
10-28-2009, 04:59 PM
There are two new pics in Tim's studio photo gallery (http://www.timothybschmit.com/home.php?content=gallery)

timfan
11-12-2009, 09:29 AM
Tim's website has been updated once again ( I'm loving this!) with videos (http://www.timothybschmit.com/home.php?content=videos) from the recording process. They're fabulous!

TimothyBFan
11-12-2009, 09:46 AM
Thanks so much Kath for the update. I got chills listening to the Blind Boys one. I love it when Tim says "I wrote it, I don't know." :hilarious: And the look on Timothy's face at the end of the Kenny Wayne video is priceless. He looks like he's just amazed, as I am most of the time when I see him play also. I will be watching that one often! :thumbsup:

Prettymaid
11-12-2009, 09:46 AM
TF, thanks for pointing out the new vids. They are so fun to watch. I wish we could have seen more of the process, for example in the second video with the backup singers, the video ends with Timothy saying, "Here's what I want to do." What does he want to do?? Inquiring minds want to know!
Same with the first video of the Blind Boys of Alabama. What does he ask them at the end???

The look on TBS's face in the Kenny Wayne Shepherd video says it all, doesn't it! :hilarious:

Troubadour
11-12-2009, 09:55 AM
OMG! This is the first time I've seen the pic of you guys in the audience! How cool is that? :yay:

luvthelighthouse
11-12-2009, 11:04 AM
I watched two video's yesterday, but the KWS one wasn't working. :-( I'm with PM, I too wanted to know what he wanted to do!

Now, if he would only update his blog!

Prettymaid
11-12-2009, 11:19 AM
OMG! This is the first time I've seen the pic of you guys in the audience! How cool is that? :yay:

See there Troub...it pays to come over to the Timmy threads every now and then! ;)

Troubadour
11-12-2009, 11:27 AM
Lesson learnt. ;)

timfan
12-02-2009, 08:38 PM
A new video interview (http://www.timothybschmit.com/home.php?em5001=216_-1__0_~0_-1_12_2009_0_0&content=news) has been posted on Timothy's site. :)

sodascouts
12-02-2009, 11:22 PM
Thanks for the heads-up!

tbs fanatic
12-03-2009, 04:56 PM
Oh, that's cool. Thanks for the heads up.

AzEaglesFan
12-06-2009, 04:31 AM
I just heard Timothy on Eagles Radio. He gave his website address and told how you could also get to his Facebook from there. Maybe Joe can get the other Eagles talking on the radio too.:pray:

Maleah
12-14-2009, 04:44 PM
Still haven't gotten my signed pic. :depressed: Hope they don't forget!

TimothyBFan
12-15-2009, 08:10 AM
I had forgotten about that Maleah! If you don't get it soon, why don't you try emailing to inquire on when you may get it.

Maleah
12-15-2009, 02:52 PM
Good idea! I've been trying to be patient because I figured that Timothy's really busy with his tour

Maleah
01-03-2010, 08:30 PM
Sent an email to the address on his site about a week and a half ago. No response so far. :(

sodascouts
01-05-2010, 12:28 AM
Hmm! It's probably buried.... hopefully for not too much longer!

timfan
01-17-2010, 10:08 AM
Timothy has posted a new blog from London on his official site (http://www.timothybschmit.com/home.php)! Looks like more solo dates may be in his future (including possibly some in Europe). How cool is that?

sodascouts
01-17-2010, 01:44 PM
Thanks for the heads-up, TF! I sure hope for the sake of our European fans that Timothy is able to perform a few shows there.

timfan
02-16-2010, 07:02 PM
Timothy has posted a new blog (http://www.timothybschmit.com/home.php) talking about his upcoming UK solo dates and the Eagles spring plans

sodascouts
02-16-2010, 09:29 PM
Thanks for posting that, TF!

Prettymaid
02-16-2010, 09:35 PM
Yeah, Timothy's getting a little bit introspective there!

TimothyBFan
02-17-2010, 07:51 AM
I always love the fact that he seems so amazed at his success even after all these years.

:applause: UK fans & radio stations, for "embracing" the new cd. Why hasn't the US radio stations. What's the difference between the UK & US radio stations? It really puzzles me. Any ideas anyone?

tbs fanatic
02-17-2010, 12:59 PM
It's a real mystery :headscratch:. Happy to see the UK radio stations know a good thing when they hear it :partytime:. Maybe if the US stations could just stop playing Lady GaGa :unimpressed:.

Brooke
02-25-2010, 02:31 PM
Here, here! :thumbsup: