PDA

View Full Version : Timothy's Setlist Speculation

sodascouts
10-08-2009, 11:54 AM
It's just days away and we have no idea what he'll play from the album. However, just for fun, let's speculate about other stuff!

Here's the description from his official site (http://www.timothybschmit.com/signup.php?em5001=24_-1__0_%7E0_-1_10_2009_0_0&content=home):

Fans in Los Angeles, Nashville, Chicago and New York will be treated to Timothy's new songs from his upcoming solo album, Expando, as well as some of their favorite classic hits.

"Favorite classic hits" sounds like maybe I Can't Tell You Why, Love Will Keep Us Alive, and Keep on Tryin' - but what else would he do?

I think it would be amazing if not only did he play new songs, but threw in a couple old solo songs. I know he did some appearances for Feed the Fire but I'm not sure what he played there (anyone know?) To hear Every Song Is You... oh my gosh it would be unbelievable!

Any speculation or wish lists?

TimothyBFan
10-08-2009, 12:32 PM
Willie's wishlist.....

Tell Me the Truth
Was It Just the Moonlight
Something Sad
Down by the River
In Roxy's Eyes
Let Me Go
Perfect Strangers
All I Want to Do
Tonight
For the Children
Playin' It Cool
Lonely Girl
So Much in Love
Something's Wrong
Voices
Wrong Number
Take a Good Look Around You
Tell Me What You Dream
Give Me the Money

BOYS NIGHT OUT
DON'T GIVE UP
HOLD ME IN YOUR HEART
EVERYBODY NEEDS A LOVER
INTO THE NIGHT
A BETTER DAY IS COMING
JAZZ STREET
GUESS WE'LL GO ON LIVING
DOWN HERE PEOPLE DANCE FOREVER
THE SHADOW

EVERY SONG IS YOU
MAKE YOU FEEL MY LOVE
I'LL ALWAYS LET YOU IN
RUNNING
I'M NOT ANGRY ANYMORE
GIVE ME BACK MY SIGHT
YOU ARE EVERYTHING
TOP OF THE STAIRS
SONG FOR OWEN

OK being kinda optomistic right? :hilarious: See me now on Sunday..."Bye honey, I'm leaving for Chicago for the show. I'll be back Wednesday!"

sodascouts
10-08-2009, 12:57 PM
LOL, Willie!

If he were just going to play one older solo song, I hope it would be "Every Song Is You." LOVE that song, as does almost everyone who hears it.

Prettymaid
10-08-2009, 01:31 PM
Based on the songs that I learned from playing Timothy's Solo Song Survivor, my wish setlist would include Every Song Is You and In Roxy's Eyes.

Freypower
10-08-2009, 06:07 PM
Surely he will mostly play new songs? This is a huge chance for him. If I were there I would want Do Something.

Scarlet Sun
10-08-2009, 06:14 PM
I Can See Everything

timfan
10-08-2009, 09:34 PM
I suspect we will hear ICTYW, KOT, and a few songs from Feed the Fire. probably The Shadow and Every Song is You as I believe those were the songs he performed in the 2001 promo events. I then think we will hear a good number of the songs from Expando. In terms of which ones exactly I have no idea!!