PDA

View Full Version : Timothy on Lost Highway website

cynd1231
10-15-2009, 10:42 PM
Took them a while (and a LOT of email inquiries from this computer) but Lost Highway has finally added our Timothy to their website. The info is sketchy at this point and, according to the email response I received today "it was a bit tricky" getting EXPANDO /Tim info uploaded. As of Tuesday (the release date) they'll be streaming the entire CD for anyone who doesn't have their copy in hand.

luvthelighthouse
10-15-2009, 10:47 PM
How cool! Thanks for your presistance. Which reminds me, I never pre-ordered my CD. I was thinking I'd be able to buy it at the show... guess not... it better be available in stores.

sodascouts
10-16-2009, 04:37 PM
Hate to tell you, LTL, but I highly doubt it will be available in the neighborhood Best Buy. I could be wrong, though!

Cynd, thanks for keeping at 'em!

luvthelighthouse
10-16-2009, 04:52 PM
Soda, I know you are probably right... but I'm still gonna hold out hope. I'm praying because it's on a major label, it'll be in some stores in larger markets, ie: Chicago. Otherwise, I'll just have to wait the extra few days to get my copy. I've really been dragging my feet on that.

cynd1231
10-16-2009, 06:01 PM
Just as an FYI, the two free CD's I got from Lost Highway last month WERE on the shelves in both Best Buy and WalMart on the designated release dates...Willie Nelson and Robert Earl Keene were right there among the new releases. And since Timothy didn't cut any deals with a single retail outlet for have the exclusive, I suspect we're going to see that orange all over the place!

Ive always been a dreamer
10-16-2009, 10:11 PM
Well - I just posted in another thread that I am probably going to go up to the New York show. Since that one is on the 21st, and after the official release date, I wonder if he will have copies of the CD for purchase. I sure hope so - I am really surprised he didn't have them in L.A.

cynd1231
10-23-2009, 03:30 PM
I just received email notification on my Lost Highway account -- my FREE copies of new CD's by Lyle Lovett and TIMOTHY B. SCHMIT are on the way! LOL...I already burned a copy to take in the truck with me so now I've got an original for the house, a copy for the truck and a second original for....what shall I do with it????

Footnote: It's 3:20 and the UPS guy was just here with my shipment/free CD's. I really like the service Lost Highway gives -- receive the notification at 1:30, receive the shipment two hours later. Amazon should be so efficient! (And here I sit with two originals and one copy of Expando -- to borrow a phrase from JW, "life's been good"!)

sodascouts
10-23-2009, 05:39 PM
Wow! You go, girl!

cynd1231
10-23-2009, 05:54 PM
DOUBLE THE PLEASURE......

Prettymaid
10-23-2009, 07:11 PM
You'd better hold it down Cynd or the pre-order gang is going to start throwing oranges at you! :wink: :nahnah:

cynd1231
10-23-2009, 10:50 PM
Maybe I should hold a lottery????????