PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Southern Indiana

Super Frey
10-29-2009, 02:48 PM
Hello Everyone, I'm Super Frey. I'm from southern Indiana, I like your website and I saw the Eagles back in March, in Indianapolis, my 2nd concert ever. And My fave Eagle is Glennie Bear.:grin:

GlennLover
10-29-2009, 03:01 PM
Welcome to The Border Super Frey. Glad to have another fan of GlennieBear! As you can tell, he's my favourite too. I do love all the guys though! I'm sure that you will enjoy it here.

Prettymaid
10-29-2009, 03:15 PM
Hi and welcome SF. I was at the Indy show too! There are some reviews of that show on here you might enjoy reading.

Super Frey
10-29-2009, 03:29 PM
Ok thanks, prettymaid. I was in the lower level next to the stage, were you up front too? I don't know but one other person who went to that, and well now I kinda know you.8-)

Prettymaid
10-29-2009, 03:38 PM
My hubby and I joined Sodascouts there. We were all lucky enough to have second row seats right in front of the band. It was incredible!

Brooke
10-29-2009, 04:10 PM
Wecome from me, too, Super Frey! Glad you found us. A great place to be if you love the Eagles or Glenn! Glenn is my fave, too, but have been known to be quite infatuated with Mr. Henley also. :shh:

I really love them all. Cool that you got to see them in concert, too! They are awesome! Post on!

sodascouts
10-29-2009, 05:39 PM
Hey, Super Frey! I love your name. Check it out:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/glennfreyonline/eaglesSW12glenn.jpg

Like PM said, she, her husband, and I were all second row Indy. So cool that you were there too! I'm over in West Lafayette.

Welcome!

Peekaboo
10-29-2009, 08:03 PM
Hello there, Super Frey!! And Welcome!! I love the nickname Glennie Bear. I'm a bit partial to Mr. Henley but i've had my moments of slipping towards the Glenn side. Don is my favorite but i love all of the guys. Glad that you got to see the Eagles in concert. They are great, arent' they? Hope you decide to stick around here and chat with us.

Btw, I love the name Super Frey. Soda, that picture was perfect to post here.

Glennsallnighter
10-29-2009, 08:38 PM
Hi Super Frey! Welcome from me as well. I'm so glad you got to see our idols in Concert in Indy! As you can see from my user id, 'Glennie bear' is my favourite as well. Hope you have fun posting here.

Koala
10-30-2009, 02:18 AM
Welcome to The Border from me too, Super Frey!

eaglesfever
10-30-2009, 05:21 AM
Hi and welcome Super Frey :bye::wink:

Super Frey
10-30-2009, 02:59 PM
Thanks everyone, it's nice to be here too. Soda's picture of Glenn, I'd seen that somewhere before, I think on google anyway that's where I got the name just changed the spelling:grin: I don't know where I came up with the name Glennie Bear, I call Don my Dirty Laundry Man. I've liked the Eagles since I was nine, I didn't know their names back then, but I knew who Joe was, I started out liking him then moved to Glenn, but I do like them all. I was in the lower level next to the stage, on the left side, looking at the first few rows on the floor, I probably looked right at you guys. Your in West Lafayette Soda? I'm from a small town called Mitchell, but moved to a town called Oreleans, it's about a two hour ride to Indy, my sister is closer to you at Ball State.

Fan_For_Life
10-30-2009, 04:45 PM
Welcome Super Frey. Hope you enjoy being here.:)

Ive always been a dreamer
10-30-2009, 08:25 PM
Welcome from me too, Super Frey. Glad to have you here on The Border. We have a great time here talking about our favorite guys, so hope you will enjoy yourself here.

Troubadour
10-30-2009, 09:25 PM
A big welcome from me also! Glad to have you here.

I'm a Don girl, but I certainly appreciate the easy-on-the-eye Mr. Frey from time to time, too. ;)

sodascouts
10-30-2009, 09:35 PM
Holy mackerel your Halloween sig is HOT Troub!!!

Troubadour
10-30-2009, 09:58 PM
Thanks Soda, glad you like it. I'm pretty sure that look could make anyone weak at the knees! :thud:

EasyFeeling
10-31-2009, 11:29 AM
Hi Super Frey, welcome from another German Eagles fan. Happy posting :)

Super Frey
11-01-2009, 03:58 PM
Thanks again, for all the warm welcomes, I just figured out how to see my avator and everyone else's, someone should slap me silly on that. :)

TimothyBFan
11-02-2009, 09:59 AM
I'm a little late here but still wanted to welcome you SF! I'm from the northern part of Indiana so it's always good to see another Hoosier here on the Border.