PDA

View Full Version : RIP Taylor Mitchell

cynd1231
10-30-2009, 10:32 AM
I was saddened to read on CNN this morning of the tragic death of this bright, talented, up-and-coming 19 year old Canadian folk singer. Taylor was not only a gifted musician but she was a true lover of nature and was hiking/camping in Nova Scotia while touring to promote her album released earlier this year. My thoughts and prayers are with her family, friends and fans at this sad time.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/10/29/taylor.mitchell/t1larg.taylor.mitchell.jpg

thelongrun
10-30-2009, 12:14 PM
Sad indeed and so strange, attacked by Coyotes...
RIP.

Prettymaid
10-30-2009, 02:43 PM
Oh how awful! I had not heard this yet.

sodascouts
10-30-2009, 02:51 PM
So tragic! Only 19!

GlennLover
10-30-2009, 04:22 PM
I saw this on the news last night. Just saw her on TV recently. How sad when such a talent is taken so young. Officials are trying to find out why the coyotes attacked. It's not normal coyote behaviour. Naturally, the trails where she was hiking have been closed.

Troubadour
10-30-2009, 07:15 PM
How very sad.

Ive always been a dreamer
10-30-2009, 08:37 PM
This is a real tragedy to lose such a young, talented person. Really does make you wonder at the powers that be. My heart goes out to Taylor's family and friends.

Glennhoney
11-01-2009, 07:27 PM
...a sad event indeed, which happened, basically in my backyard...in the beautiful Skyline trail, just a few miles from my home. We certainly have noticed over the past few years, an increasing number of coyotes in our region, but nothing like this has ever happened before...I must say it has everybody quite worried and anxious in our area..."no more walks in the woods" for me! Apparently, the young lady was just starting a concert tour of the Maritimes..and had a promising career ahead of her...how very, very tragic!!

GlennLover
11-01-2009, 09:24 PM
I was uptown on Saturday & Harold pointed out a poster in a store window advertising Taylor's concert here on Nov 5. Someone had, inadvertantly I'm sure, forgotten to take it down or not realized that she had passed away. I just felt sick when I saw it. :sad:

GH be careful :fear:!