PDA

View Full Version : Joe Walsh tab book

Eddie
11-18-2009, 07:12 PM
I am trying to find Joe's guitar tab book without much success. It's called Look What I Did! And Then Some... - ISBN: 0793544718

Amazon link

Can anybody help me locating it ?

Thanks

ticky
11-18-2009, 07:26 PM
No Idea Eddie, but if you find it, let me know! I'd love to have one too!

sodascouts
11-19-2009, 03:04 AM
You might want to check out Ebay (http://www.ebay.com), too. And welcome!

MikeA
11-19-2009, 08:41 AM
I Googled it and found a listing on Amazon....not for sale, in the review section. You're NOT going to believe this review. MAYBE I could get her to sell it to ME!

3 of 8 people found the following review helpful:
what a disappointment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, November 18, 2001
By Mrs. Lisa Ransom "music addict" (UK) - See all my reviews

the book was advertised as being hardcover, in the UK, this generally means hardbacked not a floppy, flimsy cover, as for the content, one interview with pete townsend and an interview with joe walsh himself, well to say I was let down would be the understatement of the year, It doesn't state that this is NOT a biography but a teach yourself the songs of "the old mad one" himself, as I can't even play guitar, it was useless to me , I was so looking forward to reading what antics joe got up to and how his life has panned out and what he has been doing up to the Eagles 2001 tour, which I did get to see, thank god, someone, please get Joe to write his autobiography, , I can't believe I waited over two months for a book that only ten or so pages made sense to me, I might as well go and see Harry Potter!

Prettymaid
11-19-2009, 08:06 PM
Apparently she didn't realize it was a guitar tab book...

MikeA
11-20-2009, 09:36 AM
Apparently she didn't realize it was a guitar tab book...

Exactly Cathy. But I'll bet she wishes she could delete that rant about it <LOL> But if for nothing else, it is obvious a valuable (to some) collector's item. I'd love to have it.

Eddie
11-23-2009, 06:37 PM
No luck yet. I guess it has been out of print for a while.