PDA

View Full Version : Funny Expando Story

conniek
11-20-2009, 07:42 AM
I teach third grade in a public school in Wisconsin. The third grade teacher next door to me is a great partner and we've worked together planning and collaborating for about 15 years now.

She came into my room one morning before school when I was playing Expando and commented on what a great sound it had. One day I carried the CD into her classroom, put it in her player and told her to listen to it after school. She kept it for a couple days and then brought it back, saying what an awesome CD it was. (now I know what to get her for Christmas) Anyway, we chatted about it and she mentioned the songs she like the best, etc. She doesn't know any of Timothy's solo stuff and hadn't seen the liner notes.

When our conversation was just about over she said, "Have you ever heard Keb' Mo?"

"What?" I replied.

"I saw this great concert with Keb' Mo. You should see him."

When I told her that he was on the CD she just listened to, she just about flipped. She said there was something about it that reminded her of the concert she'd attended. Isn't that cool?

Prettymaid
11-20-2009, 09:31 AM
That is very cool Connie. I have a feeling a lot of our friends and family will get Expando for Christmas. I hear Santa loves it. ;-)

luvthelighthouse
11-21-2009, 02:23 PM
I love that Connie! Great story. Also, kudos to you for spreading the Timothy love. It really is a great CD.

sodascouts
11-23-2009, 02:48 AM
lol! That is a cute story. And yes, we must spread the love! ;)