PDA

View Full Version : I Highly Recommend It!

Z
12-21-2006, 02:10 PM
I love new things that do what they claim they will, but I am never one of the first people to buy something new. I will, however, stop at nothing to buy something someone has personally recommended to me. Hopefully, you will share information here about things you cannot live without.

For those of you who still have wrapping to do, RUN -- I said RUN -- to the store and buy one of the new Scotch paper cutters!!!! They are about $6 around here, but well worth the investment. They are easy to handle and speeds up the process.

Brooke
12-21-2006, 02:21 PM
I saw those in the store, Z, but didn't get one! I'm always a lagger! :roll:

Witchy Mummy
12-21-2006, 04:16 PM
I love recommendations. It sounds great, I've never seen them before. I was wondering of we could get them in the UK. I found a few on ebay for about £3.50 plus the same again for postage. Thanks Z!

http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.co.uk%2Fws %2F&fkr=1&from=R8&satitle=scotch+cutter&category0=

sodascouts
12-22-2006, 01:52 AM
I have become absolutely addicted to Coke Zero. I started drinking it a few months ago and now I can't get enough of it. It's diet soda that doesn't taste like diet soda. Now, I have to warn you, if you enjoy the taste of Diet Coke, this is not for you. I have noticed people either love it or hate it, and when they hate it, it's usually because they like the taste of Diet Coke. However, if you're looking for a sugar-free drink that's still got that sweetness of regular Coke, try Coke Zero! It's the real thing - sort of. ;)

:soda: <-- pretend that is not a Pepsi, but a Coke Zero! lol

Maleah
12-22-2006, 02:16 AM
I have become absolutely addicted to Coke Zero. I started drinking it a few months ago and now I can't get enough of it. It's diet soda that doesn't taste like diet soda. Now, I have to warn you, if you enjoy the taste of Diet Coke, this is not for you. I have noticed people either love it or hate it, and when they hate it, it's usually because they like the taste of Diet Coke. However, if you're looking for a sugar-free drink that's still got that sweetness of regular Coke, try Coke Zero! It's the real thing - sort of. ;)

I LOVE coke zero as well! Oddly enough, I also love regular coke and diet coke though. :lol: very good stuff though!

EasyFeeling
12-22-2006, 04:32 AM
Oh thanks, Soda. I was going to buy it 2 days ago but didn't know how it tastes. I will try it.

sodascouts
12-22-2006, 12:20 PM
I LOVE coke zero as well! Oddly enough, I also love regular coke and diet coke though. :lol: very good stuff though!

So much for my theory! lol

Maleah
12-22-2006, 03:45 PM

So much for my theory! lol

:laugh: Well if it makes your theory sound better, I DO like coke zero the BEST! :wink:

Freypower
12-26-2006, 08:57 PM

I tried Vanilla Coke, which I hated. I did try Coke Zero & there wasn't enough... sugar.... :D . For me it's real Coke or nothing, although I will drink Pepsi if it's the absolute last resort.

sodascouts
01-04-2007, 02:09 AM
Just saw Dreamgirls... I was blown away. What a terrific movie - we're all music lovers here, and this is definitely a movie for those who appreciate great voices. Hudson's heartwrenchingly desperate "And I Am Telling You (I'm Not Going)," which finishes with her alone on a stage in an empty room, had people in the theater applauding. So did Knowles's "Listen." And yes, I was one of those people. :) Eddie Murphy stunned me - I knew he was a great comic actor, but he brought an unexpected dramatic intensity to his role that made me say "wow."

It's also a very compelling story with a satisfying ending. One of the best movies I've seen in a very long time.

Here's the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0AZNibIuDc

Z
01-04-2007, 06:56 AM
I really don't like Beyonce and have been avoiding 'Dreamgirls' because of her. I may have to break down and see it regardless; Soda, yours is one of many exceptional comments I have heard regarding the movie.

Hubby stuck an 'Ove Glove' in my stocking for Christmas. (Why? Because he finally realized that gift cards and lottery tickets don't take up enough room!) I was skeptical at first, but the darn thing really does work! It is much easier to use than those big, clumsy over mitts.

Molly
01-04-2007, 08:27 AM
OK, I'm with Phil on this one, Z. I ran out of ideas for filling up my son's stockings so I filled it with "useful items".

My son, Tom, couldn't refrain from being a smarta$$ even on Christmas. As he pulled out the stick of deodorant he proclaimed "What am I supposed to do with this?" As he pulled out the bottle of showersoap "What's this for, I don't bathe and shower?" <sigh>

Next year, it's nothing but coal.

DonFan
01-04-2007, 09:13 AM
I took my daughters to see Dreamgirls over the holiday break and we all loved it too, Nancy. It was well-acted, well-sung, and thoroughly entertaining.

Ive always been a dreamer
01-04-2007, 11:21 AM
Ah - I so love reading everyone's stories about their families. See Z, sometimes you can teach an old dog new tricks! And Molly, where in the world did son Tom get his smarta$$ attitude from? :D :D :D

BTW Z, I forgot to mention that I tried your suggestion and bought the Scotch paper cutter. Problem is, I bought it in an after Christmas sale, so all my packages were already wrapped by then.

I've also been hearing pretty good things about Dreamgirls. I rarely go to movie theaters, but I may have to check it out.

sodascouts
01-04-2007, 08:08 PM
OK, I'm with Phil on this one, Z. I ran out of ideas for filling up my son's stockings so I filled it with "useful items".

My son, Tom, couldn't refrain from being a smarta$$ even on Christmas. As he pulled out the stick of deodorant he proclaimed "What am I supposed to do with this?" As he pulled out the bottle of showersoap "What's this for, I don't bathe and shower?" <sigh>

Next year, it's nothing but coal.

BWAHAHA!!!!

Brooke
01-05-2007, 10:25 AM
I agree with Soda! Too funny!

Brooke
04-25-2007, 03:01 PM
I just bought my zillionth tube of L'Oreal Voluminous mascara. I started out with Lash Out when I was younger, but now, with thinner lashes, the Voluminous thickens them right up. I've tried to change, but nothing else compares! :D

sodascouts
04-25-2007, 03:48 PM
Thanks for the rec - I need some new mascara and up until now, they all seem to look the same once on.

Ive always been a dreamer
04-25-2007, 04:13 PM
Thanks Brooke - I'll have to give it a try. A girl can never have too much mascara or lipstick! :wink:

sodascouts
10-26-2012, 10:11 PM
I just tried Domino's Cali Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza and Oh my gosh, it's DELECTABLE! I revived this ancient thread just to praise it! lol

http://articles.aberdeennews.com/2011-07-03/news/29734659_1_white-sauce-bacon-and-tomatoes-grilled-chicken-breast

yumyumyumyumyum!!!!!!

Prettymaid
10-26-2012, 10:21 PM
Yes, but did you like it? ;-)

This thread was before my time. I'm going to have to recommend something. Let me think....

Prettymaid
10-26-2012, 10:48 PM
Okay, I mentioned this in another thread, but I really love my Shark steam mop. It doesn't use chemicals, just water, but it's gets my ceramic tile floors so clean! And it doesn't put pressure on my back, because I don't have to 'push' as hard. It gets into corners and can 'flip over' so that I can use both sides of the cleaning pad, which is machine washable. Mine doesn't even have the three settings mentioned in this video and I still love it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwMp_uzFNlU

sodascouts
10-27-2012, 02:17 AM
Sounds useful! Thanks for the rec!

EaglesKiwi
10-27-2012, 05:03 AM
I googled that pizza combo and got on the US Dominos site... but when I clicked on the pizza picture it took me to a new page: "Let's find your local store". It's gonna take a LONG time for that pizza to get here! :hilarious:

I too have something to recommend - Aveeno Intense Relief hand cream. The backs of my hands have been like sandpaper for years, and I have used so many different creams (Elizabeth Arden, Clarins, sorbolene, etc). I was so surprised at how well it worked - best of all it's available at the supermarket and is not too expensive. :) However despite the claim on the bottle it doesn't moisturise for 24 hours!

(Oh, and I love the paper cutter too - that and a heavy dispenser for my sticky tape so I can use it one handed make wrapping so much faster & easier!)

SallyGee
10-27-2012, 01:47 PM
PM thanks for the info on the steam mop. I wondered if they worked. I used to always scrub my floors on my hands and knees, but my knees and back don't like that anymore. I haven't found a mop that really worked. I may get a steam mop now.
I recommend the Furminator for anyone with long haired dogs. It takes so much hair off. I have 2 dogs and one is part Keeshound and has a really thick undercoat. It works great. I'm not sure how it would work on short hair dogs. They also make one for cats.

Troubadour
10-27-2012, 01:52 PM
I have a nail varnish recommendation. I love Rimmel's 60 Second range (http://rimmel.rimmellondon.com/products/60-seconds-nail-polish) (I assume they sell this in the States too, but I can't be certain.) The varnish goes on really well and it dries so fast. I have spent much more money on OPI and Zoya in the past and, honestly, I prefer Rimmel. I find the others just get smudged or scratched no matter what I do, and they take FOREVER to dry. Plus, Rimmel is about a third of the price!

sodascouts
10-28-2012, 01:27 AM
I'll have to try it, if I can find it.

zeldabjr
10-28-2012, 02:30 AM
I'll have to try the Rimmel nail polish too if I can find it...I'm kind of a nail polish junkie!.....oh and the Aveeno hand cream too...my hands are awful in the winter and nothing really works well that I've tried so far

WalshFan88
10-28-2012, 06:12 PM
Yeah I can see this is going to be one of the threads that I likely won't have anything to add. :hilarious: Other than maybe tech gadgets or something! :D All of my recommendations would be guitar related. :rofl:

Prettymaid
10-28-2012, 06:54 PM
WF, maybe there's a food or snack you can recommend, or something like that.

WalshFan88
10-29-2012, 10:57 PM
WF, maybe there's a food or snack you can recommend, or something like that.

Good point!

prayfordaylight
10-30-2012, 04:22 PM
I have a nail varnish recommendation. I love Rimmel's 60 Second range (http://rimmel.rimmellondon.com/products/60-seconds-nail-polish) (I assume they sell this in the States too, but I can't be certain.) The varnish goes on really well and it dries so fast. I have spent much more money on OPI and Zoya in the past and, honestly, I prefer Rimmel. I find the others just get smudged or scratched no matter what I do, and they take FOREVER to dry. Plus, Rimmel is about a third of the price!

Definitely need to look for that. I'm usually an Essie fan myself.

Prettymaid
10-30-2012, 10:17 PM
I'm going to look for Rimmel's 60 second range, too!

zeldabjr
11-02-2012, 07:24 PM
I've looked everywhere and can't find the Rimmel nail polish, but I did buy the Aveeno hand cream!..

Brooke
11-05-2012, 03:16 PM
Something I really like is the Tide stain pen that you can keep in your purse. It really works on most things and is great for taking to work. Especially if you are a slob like me! :lol:

prayfordaylight
11-05-2012, 03:25 PM
I love the Tide pen as I can be rather clumsy.

On a related note, liquid dish soap is an amazing stain remover. Just let it soak in and wash the garment in question and POOF!

Grey Sadler
11-05-2012, 03:35 PM
Something I really like is the Tide stain pen that you can keep in your purse. It really works on most things and is great for taking to work. Especially if you are a slob like me! :lol:

AMEN on the Tide pen!!
One of our Chem. teachers knows I always carry one with me at all times, I'm the first one she calls on if she has a spill at lunch ;)

zeldabjr
11-06-2012, 09:24 PM
I have heard the Tide pen is great but I keep forgetting to pick one up...never think to put it on my list...

Topkat
12-01-2012, 02:29 PM
Ok, if you don't have a tablet yet, you want one for Christmas!!!
I just got a Samsung Tab 2 7" tablet & its the greatest thing since Twinkies!
I was avoiding getting a tablet thinking, What do I need this for??
Yeah, I need this! I love it so much. I haven't figured everything out yet, but so far, I'm watching Youtube, tv, FB, mail all on my little tablet. It's small enough to be very portable, yet big enough to see everything really well...
Highly recommend it!! So much fun I can see why everyone has these things

zeldabjr
12-01-2012, 05:12 PM
Yeah, I need this! I love it so much. I haven't figured everything out yet, but so far, I'm watching Youtube, tv, FB, mail all on my little tablet. It's small enough to be very portable, yet big enough to see everything really well...

sounds great Tk...and very tempting!...Merry Christmas to me?

Brooke
12-02-2012, 06:17 PM
That is unreal, Tk! I had already decided that I wanted one for Christmas! :fear:

Topkat
12-02-2012, 08:49 PM
Using it right Now.

Brooke
12-05-2012, 02:34 PM

So do you have to have a wireless internet connection then? Anything else?

Topkat
12-05-2012, 03:56 PM
Yes, you need Wi-Fi. I don't think you need anything else.
If you have wi-fi easily available many places as it is these days...you're good to go

prayfordaylight
12-05-2012, 04:39 PM
You can get tablets that also run on a cell phone (usually 3G) connection in addition to wifi. I don't know many who use 3G though. My iPad is wifi only and I've never had an issue getting a signal when needed.

VAisForEagleLovers
12-05-2012, 04:44 PM
I can't put my tablet on the wifi at work, so I can't use it there. If it were 3G I could. When I have it in other places where wifi isn't an option, there's enough other stuff, like books, to use it to pass time (like if I'm waiting on someone, like at a doctor's office).

Topkat
12-05-2012, 05:44 PM
Yes, with the 3G or 4G plan you have to pay a monthly fee for the service.
I don't think most would really need it, & I find the wi-fi is enough.
You can always go into Starbucks for free wi-fi

Brooke
12-06-2012, 10:19 AM
Yes, with the 3G or 4G plan you have to pay a monthly fee for the service.
I don't think most would really need it, & I find the wi-fi is enough.
You can always go into Starbucks for free wi-fi

Well, my nearest Starbucks is 35 miles away! :lol:

But, if I have wireless at home or work, that should work. If I go to town, then it would be available, I guess?

VAisForEagleLovers
12-06-2012, 10:30 AM
Well, my nearest Starbucks is 35 miles away! :lol:

But, if I have wireless at home or work, that should work. If I go to town, then it would be available, I guess?

Only if there are public wifi's available, preferably for free. There was a time, and is still the case in some, that Starbucks only offered free 'hotspot' for AT&T devices. Most of the wifi networks that are seen on my phone are private and inaccessible. Those that have free wifi usually have a sign out front, so next time you're in town, look around. I have a really good smartphone with unlimited data, so when I have my tablet (Kindle Fire) I don't need to rely on finding wifi. I usually am reading something already on the device. If you think you're going to want to read the latest news or be on Facebook and you don't see a lot of 'free wifi' signs around town, you might want to look into the cost of a 3G plan and go from there. If you have a good smartphone and a plan that is reasonable to use it as a hotspot, then you can use it to get the wifi for your tablet. To be very honest, since getting this new phone, I find I seldom take my tablet out anywhere anymore. I use it at home and on airplanes.

Brooke
12-06-2012, 11:16 AM
Now I'm wondering if I really want a tablet. Why do I need one if I only use it at home or work. I have pc's with internet there. I don't have a smart phone and don't want to pay the price for one. But maybe the smart phone is the way to go and forget the tablet!

All this techie stuff just drives me crazy and I haven't been taken in by it all yet! I guess I'm just too old! :crazy:

Topkat
12-06-2012, 11:47 AM
I like the tablet because I can watch videos, read books, mags in bed without moving my laptop. I don't find watching video on the smart phone too great. It's just too small to enjoy & it's not a reader.
I mostly use the smartphone to text, take pictures, but I don't usually read my Email on it.
Do you Need it? Well, that's what I thought that I don't need it, but once I got it... I really love it. The 7" size is big enough to enjoy video & small enough to take everywhere.
If you have wi-fi & your friends have it at their houses you can use theirs & it's private. The one we have at work is also private.
If wi-fi is not easily available to you, then maybe reconsider, but I like it better than the smartphone for viewing

VAisForEagleLovers
12-06-2012, 05:49 PM
Maybe we should approach this from another angle! What are thinking you want to do with one? When you're out somewhere, where would you be and what would you be doing on it? Each person is different. Even with a smartphone, if you don't have unlimited data, you still need to try to connect up to wifi when you can.

prayfordaylight
12-06-2012, 05:56 PM
Maybe we should approach this from another angle! What are thinking you want to do with one? When you're out somewhere, where would you be and what would you be doing on it? Each person is different. Even with a smartphone, if you don't have unlimited data, you still need to try to connect up to wifi when you can.

That's how I approached it when I decided to get a tablet. I have a laptop but it's 17", heavy as hell and 5 years old. The tablet can get thrown in my purse and does the majority of what my laptop does. I mostly use my laptop for downloading/storage and the tablet for email/games. I have an older smartphone so if I have the tablet with me and there's wifi, I'll use the faster tablet.

Glennsallnighter
12-06-2012, 06:39 PM
I have the iPad 2 for the last 18 months and to be honest I wouldn't be without it. It is so vesatile and so easy to carry around with me. I got the 3G and wireless one with 64GB of storage and I just love it! Its like having an extra sense!

I travel a reasonable amount too and it is so easy to bring along rather than a cumbersome and heavier laptop or netbook!

Love the apps too! My latest 'fad' is 'Scrabble'!

Brooke
12-07-2012, 10:30 AM

Well, see, the thing is, I have no idea what I would do with it! I guess I thought it would be just a fun, extra thing to have! It would be nice to watch tv and surf the web at the same time, I think! I could take it with me easily. I guess I don't know until I get it! Does that make sense?

:lol: (laughing at myself!)

VAisForEagleLovers
12-07-2012, 10:48 AM
Makes sense to me! You just need to be careful. I wasn't sure I needed a smartphone and then I got one and now I'm completely dependent on it! It's easy to get addicted!

I'm not sure the difference in costs, I haven't looked them up in quite a while, but just because you get a tablet with 3G capability doesn't mean you need to use it. You could get one, not get a data package, use it and see. It that costs too much extra, then perhaps not.

Prettymaid
12-07-2012, 04:18 PM
Brooke, I am not very savvy when it comes to computers, but I do use them almost constantly! I do not have access to the web on my computer at work, so a few months ago I got a smart phone to 'peek in' here, FB and some of my other favorite sites during down times at work. To me, it's like having a full set of encyclopedias at my fingertips! Any thoughts or questions that come up while I'm at work or out with friends or family can easily be answered by pulling out my trusty smartphone! I have wifi at home but purchased a data plan so that I'm never without the www!

Then Hubby decided we should get get iPads because his laptop was not functioning as quickly as he liked. Why two? Because he was afraid we would fight over one! We both love our iPads. Honestly, even though the TV is on during the evening, we both grab our iPads and spend the evening on them. I thought I was satisfied with my laptop, but the iPad is so light and portable! I've not taken it anywhere yet, but it will be wonderful to travel with. I don't plan to get a data plan for the iPad. If I need access to the web when I'm out I'll use my smartphone.

Brooke
12-07-2012, 05:18 PM
Ok, so the more I hear, the more confused I get!

If I get a tablet, I have to have wi-fi and a data plan? If I have access to the internet through wi-fi, why do I need a data plan?

Topkat
12-07-2012, 05:42 PM
Brooke, You don't need a data plan if you have access to wi-fi. I don't have a data plan & I don't want one. With that you have to pay for every minute you use the net unless you have unlimited service plan, which isn't so cheap & if you don't have a smart phone you don't need it.
I use Wi-Fi only. I have it at home & at work, so I don't need a data plan.
The tablet is also good as a reader, which you can use without using the internet.

To approach it from, what would I be doing with it? Well, you don't really know that until you have one. I didn't think I would use it much, but it's like having a mini computer with you & easily portable

VAisForEagleLovers
12-07-2012, 05:51 PM
Ok, so the more I hear, the more confused I get!

If I get a tablet, I have to have wi-fi and a data plan? If I have access to the internet through wi-fi, why do I need a data plan?

You can use any tablet on a wifi that you have access to, and unless you're in most airports, it's usually free (for the record, Dulles is free, Houston costs a lot). You can only use a data plan if you buy a 3G capable tablet. That's what I was saying, one option is to get one that is capable of 3G, but don't get a plan til you see if you need it, assuming a 3G one is only marginally more expensive than a wifi-only one.

I live in a small town and there's only two places in town that have wifi, which is why I asked you what you thought you might use it for and to check around and see if the places you go have wifi. Like PM said, just using it at the office and at home is more convenient than using a laptop and much faster.

sodascouts
12-07-2012, 06:57 PM
I only use my iPad (which is comparable to a tablet) when I have access to free wifi because its usages are severely limited without internet access and I don't want to pay for a data plan. If the only places you have free wifi are home and work where you already have computers, you don't need a tablet.

Topkat
12-09-2012, 10:36 AM
I only use my iPad (which is comparable to a tablet) when I have access to free wifi because its usages are severely limited without internet access and I don't want to pay for a data plan. If the only places you have free wifi are home and work where you already have computers, you don't need a tablet.

Soda, I don't really agree. The tablet is much smaller & easy to carry around, especially the 7". There are things you can do on the tablet that you don't need Wi-fi. I also use the tablet at home even though I have a computer. Even though I have a laptop, it's still not that light to carry around the house. I really didn't think I needed a tablet either, but once you have it, you will find uses for it, especially games, & reading, which you can do anywhere without the Wi-fi. Some of the tablets are not that expensive, like $200.- $250. range & work really well, I think for that money, it's well worth it

EagleLady
12-28-2012, 11:05 PM
I got the Kindle Fire HD For Christmas, Its much lighter than the IPAD, and Much better IMHO

Tiffanny Twisted
12-29-2012, 04:44 PM
well,,,,I have a nook color and I just found out that it had an update to it that makes it a tablet for me...happy camper I am...
and as tk says it can go with you and since I dont have an ipad or iphone yet it gets me through.

zeldabjr
01-07-2013, 07:43 PM
I have never been a Starbuck's coffee lover...I think it tastes burned...I drink it black and it tastes like it's gonna put hair on my chest...Soda told me last week about Starbuck's Blonde roast which is lighter...the one in the hotel didn't have it...but I was in TJ Maxx this week and what did I find....Starbuck's Blonde roast...so I had to try it....I love it...really great flavor and no burned taste...I think I could get hooked on it!

VAisForEagleLovers
01-07-2013, 07:47 PM
I'll have to try it next time. Sure beats burying a shot of coffee in a large container of steamed skim milk to hide the taste and paying over $5 for it.

zeldabjr
01-07-2013, 07:57 PM
I'll have to try it next time. Sure beats burying a shot of coffee in a large container of steamed skim milk to hide the taste and paying over $5 for it.

oh you're so right!!!...I was really surprised at how good it is!!....and no hair on my chest!!:hilarious:

sodascouts
01-09-2013, 07:14 PM
I have never been a Starbuck's coffee lover...I think it tastes burned...I drink it black and it tastes like it's gonna put hair on my chest...Soda told me last week about Starbuck's Blonde roast which is lighter...the one in the hotel didn't have it...but I was in TJ Maxx this week and what did I find....Starbuck's Blonde roast...so I had to try it....I love it...really great flavor and no burned taste...I think I could get hooked on it!

So glad you like it!

Topkat
01-09-2013, 08:19 PM
I tried it also, because Starbucks was always a bit too strong for me, but this is really good!:thumbsup:

Tiffanny Twisted
01-11-2013, 08:46 PM
OK....awhile back Witchy Woman talked about her "cover story " eagles purse and sent me the link.
I ordered the purse for myself for "Merry Christmas TT" gift , while I like it , I should have done a custom one for myself but thats ok.
I decided to order a custom GF wallet for myself since it wasn't on her web site and a TBS one for Zelda's bday coming up.

THis nice lady made the process of picking my custom wallet proof so easy and they both arrived yesterday.
I have only seen mine finished cause Zeldas came directly to her.
I gotta tell you I LOVE MINE.....:thumbsup:

I am so glad I did it and I am gonna order another one . I took it to work and all the gals loved mine and are gonna check it out.

I thought it would be cool to carry in my purse and maybe just stick my phone in it or my reciepts or just money ..lol...It just makes me happy to look at it . She even put the lp cover of Hotel calif which is my fave eagles lp.....

I LOVE IT :thumbsup::thumbsup: I LOVE IT:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:did I say how much I love it???

Topkat
01-12-2013, 02:58 PM
TT, Where did you order them from? Can you post the website?

Tiffanny Twisted
01-16-2013, 08:34 PM
sorry everyone I just saw this post.
JAHH has been sick...
anyway.
its called coverstorypurses.

I just ordered a small purse to use as a makup bag with all glenn pics and I ordered a eagles wallet...band pics and indvidual pics...she picked out some of my faves of each guy..She is so nice to deal with..Lucas' other godmomma and I are ordering a Lucas wallet for his momma for her first mothers day.ssh its a suprise..lol
check her out i highly reccommend her....and her product..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Freypower
01-16-2013, 09:07 PM
This is the link:

http://www.coverstorypurses.com/Default.asp

Tiffanny Twisted
01-16-2013, 09:30 PM
thanks fp...i couldnt find it

zeldabjr
01-21-2013, 05:42 PM

I finally found this at WalMart...love it!!...thanks Lou

Troubadour
01-21-2013, 06:07 PM
Excellent!

zeldabjr
04-20-2013, 02:58 AM
well I'm really looking for a recommendation...not giving one...I'm wondering if anyone out there has a Sleep Number Bed...and what you think of it...