PDA

View Full Version : Timmy on Mark & Brian-12/4 8:30 A.M.

carol7lynn
12-03-2009, 12:54 PM
Mark & Brian just announced this morning that Timmy is going to play their "Ten Ted Approved" trivia game tomorrow morning. They didn't say whether he was coming in or calling in. I'm thinking, like most stars who play the game, he'll call in. The game usually starts around 8:30 a.m.
Here is the link where you can listen on-line in case you don't live in SoCAl.
http://www.955klos.com/article.asp?id=625820

Now if they could only talk him into doing their XMAS show at the Nokia on Dec. 16th-he's free that date that would be a real XMAS present. I already have front row seat for that. Richie Sambora, Foreigner, Heart, William Shatner (reading Christmas Carol), and a super-band with Slash on lead guitar, Keith Emerson on Keyboards, and John (Led Zepplin) Bonham's son, Jason (who used to drum for Foreigner) on drums. If nothing else Timmy could play bass in the super-group.
Never know. Maybe that's the added date he Tweeted about.
Carol-Lynn
SoCalGal

sodascouts
12-03-2009, 01:30 PM
Wow, you are on top of it, girl!

tbs fanatic
12-03-2009, 05:52 PM
CL is our 'go to' gal for all and any California news! Go CL! :rockon: :cool:

TimothyBFan
12-04-2009, 12:44 PM
Well-that was fun!!! Love that voice even when it talks. But why won't they ever play a whole song when he's doing these shows?

sodascouts
12-04-2009, 12:45 PM
Poor Tim kind of sucked on that trivia game! But it was a fun interview nonetheless and he at least got into the spirit of it.

carol7lynn
12-04-2009, 01:29 PM
Timmy was able to get two out of ten questions right this morning during the Ten Ted Approved-For No Apparent Reason trivia game. :partytime:

He knew that the TV show Bewitched was based on the 1958 movie, Bell Book & Candle and that a pilot had to shoot down 5 planes to be considered "an ace." :headbang:

And, you could also say that he almost got a third question right too. Even though, by his own admission, "I can't think of their name (Blind Faith)" I can't think of them. No, oh, no. I',m loosing it." he was able to sing :singer: a few lines from one of their hits.Congrats! Timmy rocked SoCal.

For those of you who couldn't listen in here is the low-down.

Just before Timmy phoned in around 8:32 a.m. PST M&B played Parachute and talked about his new album, Expando and the Eagles playing the Bowl-for the very first time as a band. Turns out, according to Timmy, the Eagles have all played the Bowl before "but not as a group" and he went on to add that the band has played a lot of famous venues, including Carnegie Hall, and he thought that the Bowl experience will be "an awesome experience." I think he's an awesome experience. :angel::faint:Psych!

M&B also talked about the fact that he had a ton of talented people on the new album including Kenny Wayne Shepard to which Timmy humbly replied, "Yeah, I was very fortunate that all these people came to my home studio and helped me out."

The whole thing lasted ten minutes. And, Brian ended the segment by telling Timmy that he planned on making the show at the Troub which I also plan to attend.

And, that's the way it was.

Carol-Lynn
SoCalGalOnTheProwl:nahnah: